Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" (14514 Views)

Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Ebullience(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, says after retiring from politics, he would become the pastor of a “very big ministry”.

He said his next target after leaving office is to become the president of the country after which he would go into full-time ministry.

Fayose said his “popularity” and “influence” would serve him in achieving his ambitions.

He said this during an interactive session with some reporters in Lagos.

“There is nobody reasonably who doesn’t know who Ayo Fayose is and the decision to me being president is spiritual and physical on the other hand because when your time comes, it will manifest,” he said.

“I am a force God has created at this time. When I retire, I’m going to become a pastor with a very big ministry.

“After being president of Nigeria, I will be a pastor who will be a major force all over the world.”

Speaking on his “ spiritual gift” the governor said he had been getting requests to prophecy about Nigeria’s future.

“Nigerians know that if I give you figures, they find it like that even my prophecies. Some of the things I said about last year came to pass. Some people have been calling me to ask for the prophecies for 2018,” he said

He said he is prepared to be maltreated over his criticisms of President Muhammadu Buhari.

“One pastor said the federal government will bundle Fayose this year, and so? Let them come and do it, who is begging them? I’m equally prepared,” he said.

“I remember Gani Fawehimi, he goes around with his bag. You can arrest him any day, what is the big deal? Some people, their promotion will come as a result of oppression. Our enemies are not our enemies in totality, they are catalysts to our success so I don’t care.

“If the federal government wants to go after me, I am more than available. They know my address, I’m in Magodo now, and tomorrow I’m going to Ekiti. I’m available for them. Those who keep their lives will still lose it.”

On his presidential ambition, the governor said: “Nigerians know that I represent the interest of the common man. If my party picks me as their candidate, I will win this election against President Buhari”.

Fayose also advised the president to quit politics at the end of his first term in office.

He said Buhari would do a great disservice to the nation by contesting the 2019 election.

“We pray for our president that God will grant him wisdom to lead the nation right because as it is now, we are drifting,” he said.

“He is old; he needs the energy to complete his tenure. God will give him the energy to complete this tenure and God will help us to tell him to go and sit in Daura and not contest in 2019. That is my prayer for Nigeria. That he goes to sit in Daura peacefully like the late president of South Africa, Nelson Mandela and go home and rest.”

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-retirement-will-become-pastor-says-fayose/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by GavelSlam: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Not really changing vocation then.

17 Likes

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by LionDeLeo: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
See his head, like Napoleon in The Animal Farm, a striking semblance with those animals worshipping him.

I mean these animals pictured below.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by fergie001: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Pastor Peter Fayose...

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by IamGoke(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
Pastor indeed!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
The IPOB presidency is up for grabs yes grin

17 Likes

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
LionDeLeo:
See his head, like Napoleon in The Animal Farm, a striking semblance with those animals worshipping him.

So you've read that book. George Orwell was at his best there, second only to 'Homage to Catalonia'

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by abimbolayekeen: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
I wish you good future endeavour .
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Lanretoye(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
so you can retire and continue to feed on people abi?...well pastor work now don turn to 'if God no call me,I go call God'.all na calling sha.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by yarimo(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2018
After being a failure as governor abi? undecided

14 Likes

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 04, 2018
yarimo:
I'll rather go with Fayose's fa1lure than yo*urs. Yo*urs may likely affect an entire generation. undecided

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by SalamRushdie: 12:44am On Jan 04, 2018
yarimo:

Do you want Buhari to be jealous? Dont you know he has reserved the title " failure " for himself .

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by teemanbastos(m): 12:50am On Jan 04, 2018
Attention Seeking Man.
grin grin grin
Pastoring has now become a Job where if just any dick and Harry had a dream or vision that came to pass, then the next thing Na to startup a church, Nawa o.
This then make mockery of the true men of God really called by God prying on unwise followers who will pay any amount of money to get fake and earthly miracles, everyone getting deceived.

Ayodele Fayose... Best Criticising Governor, Worst Performer.
indeed... empty barrels make the loudest sounds.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Justiceleague1: 2:48am On Jan 04, 2018
LionDeLeo:

so u be twins grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by madridguy(m): 3:12am On Jan 04, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 04, 2018
Your ipob brothers willl kuku patronise your church.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by chefremy(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2018
After stealing all the money in politics, you still wan collect poor people tithes....

6 Likes

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by koolgee(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2018
Hahahaha
This man funny sha oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Indeed many want to work FOR God.

While few are working WITH God.

Another attempt to make Christianity a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by TreasuredGlory: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Well, there's nothing impossible with God. What of restitutionsssssssss? Luke 19:8 "AND ZACCHAEUS stood, and said unto the Lord: Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor , AND IF I HAVE TAKEN ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN BY FALSE ACCUSATION, I RESTORE HIM FOURFOLD.
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by nairavsdollars(f): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Confused idiot
President
Vice President and now pastor
...smh

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Abbeyme: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Like seriously?

I think his wife is already a prophetess

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Lexusgs430: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Next avenue to chop and own PJ.......
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by IamPatriotic(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2018
Any body can become a pastor, the job is for all comers, no basic requirement, just memorize a portion of the Holy Bible, you're good to go.....

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by nepapole(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2018
All of them wan become pastor after all d looting. It won't still stop ur punishment, particularly that of d hereafter.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Abeyjide: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2018
What a clown
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2018
k
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by manuelfolarin(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2018
You will become a pastor, just like that?
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by hezy4real01(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2018
Really..... So Pastor work as now turn to a career job abi Wehdon sir
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by NaoSlay: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2018
From a polithiefcian to a pastorpreneur.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Oshiomhole Made Oyegun APC Chairman – Idahosa / Buhari Meets Obi Of Awka As Part Of His Campaign Rally (Photos) / Loot Recovery: Edwin Clark Backs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.