Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? (2953 Views)

Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / Which Nairalander Do You Love The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Who is that person you have always suspected to be fake but you don't have any proof that this person is fake?
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Monalisa185(f): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven

7 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Monalisa185:
Darven

Fake in what sense?
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
estherfabian

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
pizel:
estharfabian

Guy you get sense wella. I still believe that it's a dude behind that moniker.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Erukumakanaki: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Monalisa185(f): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:

Fake in what sense?

you asked a question, not two...question answered...

buh come ooo, why you just dey carry people matter for head like Sey you dey sell gala for ore road?

3 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:

serious e no dey like girl
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Oya qo sleep jare
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by wtfCode: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
the poster below me is so fake. U can ask him why
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by taiocol: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

buh come ooo, why you just dey carry people matter for head like Sey you dey sell gala for ore road?
Chai!!!..u are wicked gringrin

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Obiorathesubtle is fake angry

Oh wait!
I'm obiorathesubtle cheesy my bad! Carry on chap!

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2015

Oh wait!

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nova15: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Oh wait!

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

Are your eyes covered with dog poo? Didn't you see that my question was "who do you think is fake and why you think they are fake?"
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Estherfabian na ma bae o make una no dey call her name 4 here any how..;>

*Picks Gun*
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Monalisa185(f): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:

Are your eyes covered with dog poo? Didn't you see that my question was "who do you think is fake and why you think they are fake?"

dog poo issoraii tho
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=Nova15 post=40501690][/quote]

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Oh wait!
. . . . lol typically patrick !
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
cheesy buuuuuuuudddddyyyy!

Let's do the song!
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea??
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

Let's do the song!
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nova15: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2015

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Let's do the song!
. . . . Sponge Bob squAre pants !
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:

Lol. U are deceiving ursef Estharfabian is real, no doubts. U are d one who is a fake attention seekin bitcchy poo
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by IamLEGEND1: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
I think íamlegend5 is a robot.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Just want to be throwing shade anyhow..
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Estherfabian na ma bae o make una no dey call her name 4 here any how..;>

*Picks Gun*

dem go kill 'emselves on top my matter...wink

BTW... sweery drop the gun jaweh..cry Don't kill the Mumu yet..gringrin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Durentt:
Lol. U are deceiving ursef Estharfabian is real, no doubts. U are d one who is a fake attention seekin bitcchy poo
Durrentt!? shocked You actually wrote this?shocked cool

Lemme break my record...What's Your Skype username?undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . Sponge Bob squAre pants !
absorbent and yellow and porous is he!!
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
Durrentt!? shocked You actually wrote this?shocked cool

Lemme break my record...What's Your Skype username?undecided
Am not on skype lipsrsealed grin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
End Time Post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Are Too Selfish But WHY? / What Should I Do When A Girl Keeps Staring At Me? / I Sleep With My Two Wives Four Times Every Night –man Who Married Two Women Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.