Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) (52178 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole, Iara And Victor Ikpeba At "Let's Play" (Photos) / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by joystickextendr: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2015
ok...cool

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by efilefun(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
The only yoruba and wealthy man I respect so much is Dr. Mike Adenuga, he is calm and full of wisdom and also not a political olosho.
Adenuga behaves like a niger deltan cum biafran man, he has our blood.
As for iara(light) and oshiomole(darkness) if u like make una spend edo money finish all in d name of politics, na devil go fire una 2

Am dedicating dis FTC, to my beautiful sweet new catch on ma radar, may I find favor in her eyes, Amen.
Who sabi this one, dem no fcking need your respect

1 Like

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2015
Dangote's shirt is dope...
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by HungerBAD: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2015
Mogidi:
Adamu Oshiomhole gallivanting the world with his "Trophy wife" using our money.

P:S
Make quick money if you're from Edo state, text APC to 419 for a chance to win big money.

Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2015
efilefun:
Who sabi this one
#speechless
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Tolubory(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Wetin concern us nah...
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by ThisMeansWAR: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2015
FruityLass:
Iara and Oshiomole, a perfect match!

Word-Opposite
Tall - Short
Dark - Light
Pretty - Ugly

#just saying wink
you look like one of those walkers in walking dead cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by nkyblast(f): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2015
See oshobaba belle o,hmmm lara is doing a good job
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by mamajaz(f): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
The only yoruba and wealthy man I respect so much is Dr. Mike Adenuga, he is calm and full of wisdom and also not a political olosho.
As for iara(light) and oshiomole(darkness) if u like make una spend edo money finish all in d name of politics, na devil go fire una 2

Am dedicating dis FTC, to my beautiful sweet new catch on ma radar, may I find favor in her eyes, Amen.
And that should be introvert abi?
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Lwkmd.... Light and darkness... Nsogbu diora
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Pamelayoung: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Iara this Iara that mtcheeeeew! Not news worthy

1 Like

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by kingabe21(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Olowo's group
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by nkyblast(f): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Oshobaba and lara are now mking headlines,instead of making his state and mking babies(just my tot).
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by FruityLass: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Jamexjulius:

See ugly girl with dirty yansh dey point to oshobaba grin
It's monday morning baby wink
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by teekay213(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

u said what was on mind.i love the man adenuga so much.so humble and cool.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by avast007: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2015
nice one..
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
I had to check out your profile to see the picture of someone calling someone else ugly.

When was the last time you looked in a mirror?? Lmao.

#just saying. lipsrsealed

Haba. She is a pretty girl na. She's just having fun making faces in those profile pics.

2 Likes

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by mimiejacobz(f): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2015
this lara is fast becoming more popular than tonto dike on nairaland o,lara tis lara that
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2015
I'm not mean to insult God's creature but to be honest here Adamu Oshemo is really urgly.

1 Like

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by 4stylz: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Can you ever make a comment in your miserable life with putting some ethnic or religious tinge on it?? Gosh. How do you live with yourself??

Your hatred for Yorubas has made you a recluse of what a normal human being should look like or think like. A simple picture and you are already putting a "yoruba" thing to it. You are so disgusting.

You both hate yourselves so stop acting like a saint, Yoruba and igbo you think you are the only tribe that we have in Nigeria shey? Make una nor behave una self

2 Likes

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by teekay213(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2015
this iara going everywhere.she don suppose get belle by now or osho no fit do ni?i can't wait to see their product.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2015
jerseyboy:

Haba. She is a pretty girl na. She's just having fun making faces in those profile pics.
U dhe mind omenka, d guy no sabi fine babe at all

1 Like

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by omenka(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2015
jerseyboy:

Bro, hope that isn't your third leg talking.. wink
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by omenka(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2015
4stylz:

You both hate yourselves so stop acting like a saint, Yoruba and igbo you think you are the only tribe that we have in Nigeria shey? Make una nor behave una self
Oga, I'm not Yoruba nor igbo.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2015
Abeg wch of dem b Dangote for d pix?
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by lawkie77(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2015
undisputable beauty
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by noah91(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=OREMUSSANCTUS post=36554638]The only yoruba and wealthy man I respect so much is Dr. Mike Adenuga, he is calm and full of wisdom
Adenuga behaves like a niger deltan cum biafran man. Fool, u guys can as well claim him
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
I had to check out your profile to see the picture of someone calling someone else ugly.

When was the last time you looked in a mirror?? Lmao.

#just saying. lipsrsealed

Iara is cute and me i'm cute too shebi? grin grin I just need to marry Wole Soyinka so I can be rolling with these people.

1 Like

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by teekay213(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Dangote is richer than Osun and Ebonyi State combined together.

The Man should just buy Osun State, and maybe the workers there will finally stop complaining of not getting paid, and no church will be giving them food.

God said DO NOT LOOK at another man's wife. So instead of looking, i am peeping. Oshiomole wife fine SHA. What is the process one can go through to ORDER such a BRIDE too like Oshos did?
ur father left eye,na my state be dat o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke And Omisore Pictured Together / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US / IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.