Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) (52155 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole, Iara And Victor Ikpeba At "Let's Play" (Photos) / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Gurgle(f): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2015
Lol, this place will soon be called IaraLand

3 Likes

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by fransixe(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2015
Empress2014:
undecided. I really don't know what to say, but now Iara don turn superstar for Nigeria,our President wife sef no dey inside news reach her,am not beefing,i just thought there should be better things to talk about than Iara this,Iara that..
Am telling you...haba, make we focus joor, lara this lara that! she's not the only FINE GEY that got married to a wowo rich man na!

2 Likes

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by sweatlana: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Is this how other governors move up and down with their wife's?

Someone needs to tell this man to stop being childish!
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by omenka(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2015
FruityLass:
I see you both look alike tongue

#just saying cheesy
Na lie jor. But on a serious note, you guys place too much emphasis on looks. It is important, no doubt, but not as important as those "other" assets.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Saao(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2015
sucess001:
I don't get it..

Whats with the media craze with the Lara Oshiomole woman?

The Mods in NL seem to have a crush on her or what?

We have big issues that need scrutiny...bigger issues that need media attention...

178 pple were freed over the weekend from Boko Haram...fuel queues are still there...unemployment is on the rise...why not lets talk about that?

Why spend time talking bout a lady taking selfie with some big men?

Common!

sho bro, u serious oo, na only u waka come? nl for everyone u no
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by bbulldog(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
The only yoruba and wealthy man I respect so much is Dr. Mike Adenuga, he is calm and full of wisdom and also not a political olosho.
Adenuga behaves like a niger deltan cum biafran man, he has our blood.
As for iara(light) and oshiomole(darkness) if u like make una spend edo money finish all in d name of politics, na devil go fire una 2

Am dedicating dis FTC, to my beautiful sweet new catch on ma radar, may I find favor in her eyes, Amen.
Mr man, Adenuga made his money from the FG, don't make him a saint.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by FruityLass: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Na lie jor. But on a serious note, you guys place too much emphasis on looks. It is important, no doubt, but not as important as those "other" assets.
Yea, those other assets
Like being rich and influential cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Isomerizm(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
The only yoruba and wealthy man I respect so much is Dr. Mike Adenuga, he is calm and full of wisdom and also not a political olosho.
As for iara(light) and oshiomole(darkness) if u like make una spend edo money finish all in d name of politics, na devil go fire una 2

Am dedicating dis FTC, to my beautiful sweet new catch on ma radar, may I find favor in her eyes, Amen.
And some idiots liked your idiotic comment.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by sucess001(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Saao:
sho bro, u serious oo, na only u waka come? nl for everyone u no

its for everyone i agree...

But everyone will benefit from talking about issues that affect majority...

Lemme ask you...how does discussing lara's selfie with Dangote affect your life or mine?

She takes selfie everyday...we all take selfies...whats the big deal?

Next news item then will be 'lara cooks at home today'

Nonsense!

lets focus energy on pressing matters o jare!

1 Like

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by emma560: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2015
wow beautiful
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by omenka(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2015
FruityLass:
Yea, those other assets
Like being rich and influential cheesy
You know everything. wink

Just add a highly functional third leg to it and you got yourself a total package.

1 Like

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

thats otedola not adenuga, sorry for the confusion, yoruba too get plenty billionaires
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Empress2014(f): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2015
fransixe:

Am telling you...haba, make we focus joor, lara this lara that! she's not the only FINE GEY that got married to a wowo rich man na!
abi na, I no know when marrying a rich man turns to big deal or special news, the topic said she stands out,shebi na bcus she is fair...is that a big deal when naira to dollar is still expensive,when bokoharam is still bombing day and night...

2 Likes

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2015
I just pity this brief man called Oshiomole.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Collins87: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2015
Osho Baba is making wish feel among. Let his tenure do and end for am tired of hearing about d wife. Married him because of his position.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2015
FruityLass:
Iara and Oshiomole, a perfect match!
Word-Opposite Tall - Short Dark - Light Pretty - Ugly
#just saying wink
JUST LOOK AT YOURSELF AND SEE WHO IS UGLY,
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by omenka(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Iara is cute and me i'm cute too shebi? grin grin I just need to marry Wole Soyinka so I can be rolling with these people.
Yes you are cute my dear. Go get your hair done. cheesy
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2015
Abbey2sam:

thats otedola not adenuga, sorry for the confusion, yoruba too get plenty billionaires
U must be silly, and who told ur fa ther dat I don't know?
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by kokoA(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
I had to check out your profile to see the picture of someone calling someone else ugly.

When was the last time you looked in a mirror?? Lmao.

#just saying. lipsrsealed

Okay, it's official, you are wicked! grin
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Toks2008(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2015
lalasticlala:
Aliko Dangote, DJ Cuppy, Iara and Adams Oshiomhole and Femi Otedola at the blow-out bash and the opening of DJ Cuppy’s first-ever Pan-Africa 8-Country tour inside the plush Marquee of Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos on Saturday night.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/03/how-nigerian-billionaires-took-over-dj-cuppys-lagos-gig/

Life can be funny.

Some people are born with a golden spoon while some people just have to struggle their way up.

GOD never makes mistakes sha.

1 Like

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by icemania: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
I had to check out your profile to see the picture of someone calling someone else ugly.

Lmao, truly those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by teekay213(m): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt] undecided

EVEN A WHOLE OSHIOMOLE WAS CAREFUL IN HIS CHOICE FOR A WIFE. OUT OF ALL THE MYRIADS OF LADIES IN NIGERIA, HE WENT FOR A FOREIGN GIRL. SEE HOW HAPPY THEY ARE TOGETHER. smiley NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE GOLD DIGGERS AND EXTREMELY MATERIALISTIC. NO BRAIN, NO SENSE, NO HYGIENE. ALL THEY KNOW IS TO OPEN THEIR SMELLY PUSSCIES IN RETURN FOR MATERIAL GAINS. I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS WITH PASSION. THEY ARE USELESS AND THE WORST SET OF FEMALES IN THE WORLD. GO FOR A FOREIGN GIRL TODAY IF YOU WANT HAPPINESS AND TRUE LOVE.

#Team foreign girls cool
[/size]
hi pal,how can i see you?u need help.

5 Likes

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Menace2Society(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

#speechless
I promise u!one day u will be hacked down!I hate u with passion
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by asumo12: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2015
undecided

U mean misssclassy?

Pinnacle:
classy
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Tycoflu(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:

me self rush go check her profile pic after your comment, All I saw was a swollen face with big eyeballs. *starts crying*
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2015
she does stand out

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Menace2Society:
I promise u!one day u will be hacked down!I hate u with passion
I hate ur fada too
teekay213:
hi pal,how can i see you?u need help.

I live at bodija. you?
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Tribalist
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by osimataylor(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2015
For where the girl don make am mumu.him just dey follow follow to make her happy.The age gap is just too much.he will do anything to please her.His outfit is also improving gradually.But bush man na bushman.
yorubadelta:
Pretty lady. Uncle Oshiomole has taste sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Being Chauffeured In Benz, Dines With Atiku / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.