Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,273 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Orient Targets 3,000 Barrels Per Day In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orient Targets 3,000 Barrels Per Day In Anambra (1256 Views)

El-rufai Signs Mou With Chinese Firms For 80,000-barrels Per Day Refinery(photos / Ondo Begins Bitumen Exploration With 10,000 Barrels Per Day / Anambra Refinery Targets 3,000 Barrels Of Oil Per Day, Plans Gas Plant- Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orient Targets 3,000 Barrels Per Day In Anambra by AnambraDota: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
e a Comment The Orient Petroleum Resources Plc in Anambra State plans to increase the production of crude oil in its wells to 3,000 barrels per day by September. The firm, which was conceived by the Anambra State Government under former governor of the state, Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju, was inaugurated in August, 2012 by former President Good luck Jonathan. The company said it had concluded arrangements with an indigenous company, Nails & Stanley Limited, to establish a gas plant in Umueje in Ayamelum Local Government Area of the state. Managing Director of Orient Petroleum Resources, Mr. Sunny Okoye, said these on Monday after a meeting of the Board of Directors of the company with the state Governor, Chief Willie Obiano, at the Governor’s Lodge, Amawbia. Okoye added that the company had revved up activities in two new oil wells in its Aguleri oilfields that would shore up the company’s production capacity to 3,000bpd before September this year. He said, “Orient is not only working assiduously in boosting the production capacity of its oil wells, the company is also developing the vast gas resources in the state. “We are dealing with gas development on two fronts. The first one is the gas production we have right now, side by side with oil. We are looking at how to transform it to an income earning venture.” The managing director explained the plan to generate income from the gas resources informed its partnership with Nails & Stanley to produce Compressed Natural Gas that would be used for industrial power as well as powering automobiles and a sundry other activities. Okoye stated, “We are engaging Nails & Stanley for that. They are on track to install their compressor cans soon, and as soon as we are ready to flag their operations off in the state, we are going to develop the ANU Gas Field. “We have a well, which we are going to use to produce sufficient gas for increased power production in Anambra State. That’s the second plan of our gas development plan.”
www.punchng.com/news/orient-targets-3000-barrels-per-day-in-anambra/

1 Like

Re: Orient Targets 3,000 Barrels Per Day In Anambra by kokoA(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
What of the refinery they built?
Re: Orient Targets 3,000 Barrels Per Day In Anambra by Milliprime: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mercy is all we need for Progress
Re: Orient Targets 3,000 Barrels Per Day In Anambra by kossyablaze(m): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
On the cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orient Targets 3,000 Barrels Per Day In Anambra by dhardline(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Anambra on the rise...Na Godwin.

1 Like

Re: Orient Targets 3,000 Barrels Per Day In Anambra by AnambraDota: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
dhardline:
Anambra on the rise...Na Godwin.

I think I should start supporting this administration, I have my reasons and I will be rational about it.

This guy is not interested not just in Oil n Gas but pursue Agriculture, Industrialization, trade n commerce with similar vigor.

The dude is trying though he running one of the most expensive governments in Nigeria, he could flamboyant as much as he could be workaholic too.
Am supporting him
Re: Orient Targets 3,000 Barrels Per Day In Anambra by asha80(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
AnambraDota:

I think I should start supporting this administration, I have my reasons and I will be rational about it.

This guy is not interested not just in Oil n Gas but pursue Agriculture, Industrialization, trade n commerce with similar vigor.

The dude is trying though he running one of the most expensive governments in Nigeria, he could flamboyant as much as he could be workaholic too.
Am supporting him
I hope they have beefed up security around orient judging from what happened last month
Re: Orient Targets 3,000 Barrels Per Day In Anambra by Prince081: 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Anambra a di go mma. Let the investment flow. Join the investment train now and don't be left behind.
Re: Orient Targets 3,000 Barrels Per Day In Anambra by Udmaster(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nice one
Re: Orient Targets 3,000 Barrels Per Day In Anambra by dhardline(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
AnambraDota:

Am supporting him

Lovely resolve,A working administration deserves the support of the people. cool

1 Like

Re: Orient Targets 3,000 Barrels Per Day In Anambra by basilo101: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Indigenous is d key word. Only indigenous investors hav d resilience to withstand economic hardship we are abt to witnes. The foreign invaders will soon flee with further slump in oil price leaving d lazy folks dey operate in dia lands in economic quagmire.

(1) (Reply)

We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. / Ministerial Hopefuls Withdraw CV / Top 10 Lagos Slangs You Must Know As A Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.