Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody (24573 Views)

Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka / NAFDAC Boss, Orhi, In EFCC Custody For Alleged Graft - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by ooshinibos: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Am not surprised ......
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by wazobiaN9(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Swaggzkid:
The Daura Dulllard has a head in this!

Believe it or leave it Shekina!

Waillers•••••••oya start grin

you got it all mixed up...

the opposition are called wailers, in fact wailing wailers, and you are apparently in opposition. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by CriticalThought: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
BCISLTD:
angry they'll have to arrest every DG in all agencies. ..they are all guilty of this...

Larmode na now be ur morning abi....

How do you know all the DG in all agencies are all guilty of this? Do you have proof?

On this issue, your opinion is irrelevant.
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by Swaggzkid: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
wazobiaN9:

you got it all mixed up...

the opposition are called wailers, in fact wailing wailers, and you are apparently in opposition. grin grin

I want you too wail too grin grin
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by ocelot2006(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
It's kinda funny APC members are having orgasms just for simple questioning sessions? Has anyone been indicted yet? Have there been any arrests yet? So what are all these celebrations and online W@nking for? 'till we see arrest, people charged to court with asset siezures, and probe extended to GMB's own camp, then there's nothing to celebrate at all.
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by TXRunner(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
mrvitalis:
And some people will still have here and call baba slow
If this is slow... .. then please I want to be slow
It's just hate jare. They want the President to turn to Superman ni.
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by Bibidear(f): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sanchez01:
Would it kill you if you read the post
and must u quote me,i was just joking mr man
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by TXRunner(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pierocash:
what Is wrong in awarding contracts to himself? provided he can do d job.jail Saraki and co.Madueke,Okonjo, Dasuki then we can be sure EFCC is workin.Bt as for nw, we dnt believe in them.

U seriously just said d bolded? shocked shocked shocked shocked You're one of the reasons Nigeria is the way it is.

4 Likes

Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by flexya: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Let me guess, another northerner will be his replacement soon.........and he (replacement) off course, is without blemish nor would he award contracts to his own company or kinsmen.

Just passing......
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by bestlife(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
It should touch all head of parastatals, Nnpc,Shell and any other federal government agencies.
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by freeage7(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Naija no sure again. Thieves everywhere u go. Efcc operatives sef thieves. Thieves infested government. Even our religious institutions sef, thieves don take over.
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by Jerry2i(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
mrvitalis:
[b][/b]If this is slow... .. then please I want to be slow
Becareful what you wish for.
#justsaying
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by DTOBS(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Congratulations to the man
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by Revolva(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Waillers•••••••oya start grin
Idiot like u....sadist
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by Pierocash(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
TXRunner:

U seriously just said d bolded? shocked shocked shocked shocked You're one of the reasons Nigeria is the way it is.
I've got no qualms with them doing their job, Bt my point is that awarding contracts to himself is nt d big issue here, let them go for high calibre criminals like those I mentioned initially and jail them.not this petty issue
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Google63:
Where was EFCC in the last administration. Those they were after then were yahoo boys. Baba please keep going slow... If your being slow could make me enjoy more than 23 hrs electricity at a stretch, baba abeg turn to snail.

Please EFCC should also investigate Larmode for stealing my runz girl without paying. and taking her to Dubai and sponsoring her enjoyment on Instagram.. that fat mofoka must pay angry angry angry angry grin
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by sapientia(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Very soon.. No one will take EFCC serious.. Whats all this nonsense na?

Once you get your facts right.. Take the person to court..

If the person cant defend him/herself in court... The judge will convict the person..

You just keep inviting people and telling them how to block loopholes..

What happened to investigations..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by kodlins(f): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
mrvitalis:
If this is slow... .. then please I want to be slow

He is slow in the things that really matter in the nation.

We desperately need an Economic team amongst others
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by sirconfidence1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
guardian09:
Wish Dora was alive to work with PMB though...may shedvtg rip
it was Buhari that brought Dora to limelight because of her personal integrity when she was South-east zonal secretary of PTF. If she was alive, her appointment as part of Buhari's govt. is not in doubt.
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by ndcide(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
In a way, Buhari is guilty of this same offense. I don't mean awarding contracts.
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by Mbediogu(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
emmalezy:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-fSS_eKT1gJ4/Vb-Hv8aMg1I/AAAAAAACGRg/AiSM7E93xls/s1600/www.jpg[/img]

He reminds me of performance of his brothers in public office. Joseph Dabor,
Barr. Aondoakaa,
Justice Katsina Aluu - the greatest of all.
There can never be another JS Tarka. He was a gift. Proudly from Benue.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/breaking-news-nafdac-dg-orhi-in-efccs-custody-over-alleged-graft/
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by omogin(f): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pls never release him again. Next should be Linus Awute, perm sec ministry of health and his robber CMDs
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by ComrdDRS: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
If his companies wins contracts he should refuse them because they re his or what. Propaganda govt
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by Mark4reel: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Free
TRUTHTOPOWER:
Change is here. accountability is here.

Baba has been giving us "Changemicin" in the right doses. Full recovery is coming in the fullness of time. If there is any drug for acute paranoia give it to those that need to calm down.
What a powerful statement you just made my guy
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by GEJman: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bibidear:
Is he into fake drugs or he is not doing his job well

lolzzzzzz..Buhari
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by TRUTHTOPOWER: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mark4reel:
Free
What a powerful statement you just made my guy

Am glad I did. The deep calls only unto the deep.
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by Sagamite(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
See the moronic fuuktards we have that call themselves journalists.

How did this cretin called Soni Daniels get employed by Vanguard?

A "journalist" that does not know the meaning of being in custody.

Someone summoned for questioning is not in custody, ffuktard.

Being in custody is when you have been arrested.
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by Otunbatrafford: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2015

Waillers•••••••oya start

When the PMB is trying to clear the mess caused by your mentor - Jonathan you are here ranting like a mad cow. I have no doubt that your progenitors hate decency, integrity and accountability.
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by BCISLTD: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
CriticalThought:

How do you know all the DG in all agencies are all guilty of this? Do you have proof?

On this issue, your opinion is irrelevant.

Sadly so is urs
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by yandevboy: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
The DG of NAFDAC was not arrested today as wrongly reported by some online portals. He was invited by the EFCC on accusations of corruption which he willingly honored. The visit was a normal and routine process for those who are familiar with the procedure of an investigative Agency like EFCC. There is no hew and cry about this visit since it was normal for anyone who is accused to respond and clear his name accordingly. Nigerians please do your findings properly before some of us get too sensational and begin to circulate unfounded and malicious information

\

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by yandevboy: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
I miss Dora

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We have mobilized over 40 million members to all polling units - PDP / Makinde, Fayose In Cold War Over Ekiti PDP / Kaduna Train Attack: BBC Describes Terrorists As 'Gang'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.