Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (47304 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by ceejayluv(m): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Duh.... more people die from road accidents in a week than an average rare plane crash....
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by MrDoGood(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Now buhari will stop flying up and down.
From country to country.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
The General Overseer of Mountain Of Liberation And Miracle Ministries (The Liberation City), Pastor Chris Okafor, fondly called ‘oracle of God’, has challenged Nigerians to pray against the plan of the Devil on the country, saying prayer was the only thing that could avert the impending doom. Prayer, according to him was necessary following a revelation he received from God.

The popular Lagos-based pastor gave this warning during an interdenominational service held at the headquarters of his church.

DAILY POST recalls that earlier this year, the servant of God predicted that a popular traditional ruler would join his ancestors.

He said, “God revealed to me that if prayers are not offered, the air disaster may occur and would claim many lives.”

According to him,in the vision, he saw an aircraft full of human blood and to this effect, he has called on all Nigerians to be vigilant and pray against an approaching air disaster that might shake the country. He went further to appeal to the management of the Nigeria Aviation sector to diligently carry out their duties.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/03/i-saw-an-aircraft-filled-with-blood-pastor-chris-okafor/

People go to space (and return) routinely nowadays.
Nigerians are still praying and fasting because airlines continue to use ancient aircraft
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by otumopkor(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Chai!
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by firstolalekan(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
The only church established by Christ himself. U don't know how we(catholics) feel, am proud to be a catholican
Shut da fùck up! Blind Foolísh idol worshippers
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by firstolalekan(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
The only church established by Christ himself. U don't know how we(catholics) feel, am proud to be a catholican
Shut da fùck up! Blind Foolísh idol worshippers

1 Like

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by midolian(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I go soon go find one better IndecentStar use do dp, d one weh d arse be like aminat own, walai dem go pm me
hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by tuzle(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastors everywhere, thank God am a Catholican
Benedicta mus dominus........ Deo gratias
hmmm. So catholic is original
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by kritikali(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Ur own level of bigotry dey even reflect for your own religion...
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by tuzle(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
subterfuge:
I SAW A VISION OF A PASTOR CHRIS OKAFOR.
HE DIED IN A PLANE CRASH.
MAY THIS DREAM COME TRUE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!
what u just type is not prayer, and God looked down at you with regret for ur type. These is the reason God said the heart of man is wicked. Y cant u pray for success rather dan death
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by femi4: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

The only church established by Christ himself.
U don't know how we(catholics) feel, am proud to be a catholican
Shut up, Christ didn't establish any church. Church started with the followers/desciples
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by rafealEmmydon(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
may the lord God help and save his children from the hands of evil wicked ones
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
O LORD save us
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by otumopkor(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
But wait oo. Wetin consyn Buhari with this man of God now. Why must Nigerians always look for a way to write s**t
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by derecho(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
It is easy to speak grammar and talk about you don't know.Every child of God knows what to do whenever someone says Thus says the Lord.Inquire from the Lord and see if it negates God's words.Prophesies are sometimes for warnings.What is said is pray against it.Simple
Prophesies do not have to be good. A true child of God knows what to do,he's not afraid.
Abusing a person or pastor doesn't add anything to you.If God has Spoken otherwise just say so.Afterall sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. If you are afraid to die, it's evident there's something you MUST settle today. Prepare to meet thy God,no one will do that for you.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by rEinCarNaTeD1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
This man should stop seeing unnecessary visions please
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Me sef don watch the film snakes on the plane
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by azezola(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bullshit
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by azezola(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
And you full of shit
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by andyanders: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Do not call these men, fake.Why not allow God who knows all have a say.Anything that is not of God would not last long.He gave a prophecy and you are calling him fake and claiming to be a Benedicta. What makes yours the true worshiper?

Note that there has been true prophets of God right from the bible and when Jesus was going, He said that there will be prophets that will do wonders more than what He did. Now are you doubting the bible by saying that these Prophets are not from God?
May God help you to know the bible and stop condemning anyone if you truly say you know the God you worship and stop calling them fake so that you do not be punished because what they say is of the Holy Spirit of God and not of man and anyone among them that is giving false prophecy is condemned and ONLY God can judge them and not us.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by slightlyMad(f): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
why cant these fake pastors just give us the aircraft's tail number, date of blood and gps location/time of ocurence
or just shut it

vague prophesy
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Donpizzle(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

there are also fake Rev.Fathers. I knw of a Reverend that have a secret son.....fact
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Bonapart(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
kossyablaze:
Osogbo weed!continue
fool... deception, devil that's what you are
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Paschal001: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
donphilopus:

Shut up! I don't know why Catholic members always feel superior to other Christians from other denominations. Do Catholic faithfuls have their own God aside the one others call upon?!

If e dey pain you... Come and join Catholic Church... Of course we are superior.. Other denominations emanated from the Catholic Church... So kip quiet
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
These pastors are more or less like Boko Haram. They don't see visions of anything good. Rare you see Muslims in these kinda thing. We christians gotta see through these wolves in sheep clothings. They just making a mockery of our religion, same way BH is making a mockery using Islam as a front. Plane crashes can happen. I pray it doesn't. The only vision I can partly believe is if it comes with specifics. Like this Okafor telling us he saw a plane crash happening on so so date. Don't just feed us random bs. Like if I had said last 2weeks that Nigeria should be prayerful not to lose a prominent personality. Then Ooni died last week. My church would be filled with gullible, dumb, miracle-seeking mothafuckas by now and I'd be here using their tithe to eat this pepper soup and Orijin.....Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Paschal001: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
femi4:
Shut up, Christ didn't establish any church. Church started with the followers/desciples

Femi you are a jonser to say that... Whether you like it or not, the Catholic Church is the first and only church.. . Others like yours are drop out churches
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Mrbigman1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Make dis man take am easy, I dey fly on Thursday oh.

Which kind tin be dis?

Na so TB Joshua take talk one, I cold seat till plane off
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Paentera(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Swaggzkid:
The man of God is indirectly telling the daura dulllard to be visiting other countries by boat

grin

Some apc ishi's go quote me

grin
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by mathskill: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Your private aircraft
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by femi4: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Paschal001:

Femi you are a jonser to say that... Whether you like it or not, the Catholic Church is the first and only church.. . Others like yours are drop out churches
proof?
The church started by the apostle after the accession of Christ did not pay homage to Mary neither did Christ gave them such instruction before leaving
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by luckman20(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Liar na for where you see am!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Statue Survives Typhoon Haiyan's Destruction In The Philippines (PHOTO) / Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance / Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.