Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (47305 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastors everywhere, thank God am a Catholican
Benedicta mus dominus........ Deo gratias

Hey in as much as I'm also a Catholic I feel you have no right to judge anyone or classify them as fake or real. Just let God be the judge.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I wan be like yourmain small, what it means for guys to be sending "she" pm(s)

Who says I get any pms ?
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
YourMain:

Who says I get any pms ?
I love u so much yourmain
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by molas02: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
only Okafor
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by harry509: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
The General Overseer of Mountain Of Liberation And Miracle Ministries (The Liberation City), Pastor Chris Okafor, fondly called ‘oracle of God’, has challenged Nigerians to pray against the plan of the Devil on the country, saying prayer was the only thing that could avert the impending doom. Prayer, according to him was necessary following a revelation he received from God.

The popular Lagos-based pastor gave this warning during an interdenominational service held at the headquarters of his church.

DAILY POST recalls that earlier this year, the servant of God predicted that a popular traditional ruler would join his ancestors.

He said, “God revealed to me that if prayers are not offered, the air disaster may occur and would claim many lives.”

According to him,in the vision, he saw an aircraft full of human blood and to this effect, he has called on all Nigerians to be vigilant and pray against an approaching air disaster that might shake the country. He went further to appeal to the management of the Nigeria Aviation sector to diligently carry out their duties.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/03/i-saw-an-aircraft-filled-with-blood-pastor-chris-okafor/

it's well ooh. God pls protect ur children.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by crackhouse(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
when did this one turn to a female?
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Dagoma: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
The greatest LIE of 2015!
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Bolarge1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
SaharaReporters has learned that the late Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuade, the death of whom will soon be officially announced, died at the London Clinic, located at 20 Devonshire Place in London.

The palace of the late Oba is still denying his passing, but Premium Times reported at the weekend revealed that his body has already been secretly flown into Nigeria and placed within the palace to enable death rites of passage to commence.

His death is expected to be officially announced as soon as the required traditional rituals are concluded in Ile-Ife.

COULD THIS BE ONE OF HIS PREDICTION?

The Ooni was rushed to London on Friday July 24, and was taken from Heathrow Airport in an Ambulance to the clinic where he passed four days later.

As expected of tradition, the death of Ooni is being wrapped in secrecy by the traditional council in Ile-Ife. SaharaReporters has confirmed the death of the monarch, but the traditional council, which began the required rites of passage last weekend, still maintains that the Ooni is “hale and hearty”.

The Oba was conspicuously absent at his son’s wedding yesterday, however, he was represented by his traditional staff of office.

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Picture of Jesus establishing the church or ......................it!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

OREMUSSANCTUS:

The only church established by Christ himself.
U don't know how we(catholics) feel, am proud to be a catholican
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Mistermamus(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
all ex generals controlling n causing wahala for dis country will be in dat plane including dat moto park tout from ogun. then we ll know Nigeria free from demons
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I love u so much yourmain

Hahaha embarassed
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by ezehy: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
and who told u catholic was d first church, d first church was in d upper room
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by victoronyekwelu(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
zanda zanda
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by ideatoprince18(m): 12:52am On Aug 04, 2015
subterfuge:
I SAW A VISION OF A PASTOR CHRIS OKAFOR.
HE DIED IN A PLANE CRASH.
MAY THIS DREAM COME TRUE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!
.....sorry can u jump on top of ur bed n shout I" am a fool"!!!!!
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by tpiander: 1:23am On Aug 04, 2015
God will deliver in Jesus name.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by binsidi(m): 1:49am On Aug 04, 2015
Swaggzkid:
The man of God is indirectly telling the daura dulllard to be visiting other countries by boat

grin

Some apc ishi's go quote me
free2ryhme:

Yet they will not see vision that unemployment rate will drop by 50%, petrol drop to 50naira per litre, an Ibo man becomes president, 1 naira to a dollar, etc
free2ryhme:

Yet they will not see vision that unemployment rate will drop by 50%, petrol drop to 50naira per litre, an Ibo man becomes president, 1 naira to a dollar, etc
free2ryhme:

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nemesis99(m): 2:00am On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

kai dem do catch u too abi?
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by ican2020: 4:20am On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Is that a church?
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by gbrown(m): 4:40am On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

my friend your church was founded by emperor constantine the Roman emperor, catholicism is a blend of Roman worship of the sun god and the effect of the teachings of the apostles

1 Like

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by gbrown(m): 4:41am On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

OREMUSSANCTUS:

my friend your church was founded by emperor constantine the Roman emperor, catholicism is a blend of Roman worship of the sun god and the effect of the teachings of the apostles

1 Like

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by uprightman(m): 6:15am On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

is Christ a Roman? did christ established church at Rome?
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by JegaQuin: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Wetin this pastor see before the presidential election? grin grin Whom did he tip for winning that election? Use ya brain from there! Dem no dey see better things in thier life....Smh!
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by bezimo(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Catholic church is not among the church established by Jesus Christ.
You Catholic are deeply deceived and are into idol worship without knowing by worshipping Mary a person created by Jesus Christ.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Is unfortunate, but who needs a pastor to prophecy that aircrafts will crash, its a yearly event , and it happens every month, is just that its not reported often, its ridiculous calling an air mishap a prophecy, its just like someone prophesying about rain in 2015, ridiculous, no wonder most of these new breed churches boast about the highest numbers of mentality handicapped members. wink.
Insurance companies hav data on events like this which they use to compute the amount of cover they provide for aircraft, any literate person can look at their forecasts and use it as a basis of his/ her own prophecy.

Its obvious business is slow for this guy. grin
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by addey(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Swaggzkid:
The man of God is indirectly telling the daura dulllard to be visiting other countries by boat

grin

Some apc ishi's go quote me

May God punish your generation.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by niceguy7(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2015
All of u saying trash here, shld shut up and lets pray...,...prevention is better than cure.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by hamzeiy: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
The General Overseer of Mountain Of Liberation And Miracle Ministries (The Liberation City), Pastor Chris Okafor, fondly called ‘oracle of God’, has challenged Nigerians to pray against the plan of the Devil on the country, saying prayer was the only thing that could avert the impending doom. Prayer, according to him was necessary following a revelation he received from God.

The popular Lagos-based pastor gave this warning during an interdenominational service held at the headquarters of his church.

DAILY POST recalls that earlier this year, the servant of God predicted that a popular traditional ruler would join his ancestors.

He said, “God revealed to me that if prayers are not offered, the air disaster may occur and would claim many lives.”

According to him,in the vision, he saw an aircraft full of human blood and to this effect, he has called on all Nigerians to be vigilant and pray against an approaching air disaster that might shake the country. He went further to appeal to the management of the Nigeria Aviation sector to diligently carry out their duties.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/03/i-saw-an-aircraft-filled-with-blood-pastor-chris-okafor/

no wahala....his blood and that of his members will be included in the plane
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by marychommy(f): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2015
subterfuge:
I SAW A VISION OF A PASTOR CHRIS OKAFOR.
HE DIED IN A PLANE CRASH.
MAY THIS DREAM COME TRUE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!
u r vry stupid may ur generation die in plane crash
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS is not posing as a lady.
kossyablaze:
Osogbo weed!continue

Meanwhile I call on diz guys with female monikers to REPENT
1. CR77
2. Introvert
3. Ecoterrors
4. OREMUSSANCTUS
5. Ngeneukwenu
6. LadyyF
By the constitution of the Federal Republic of SMARTKOSSY,KOSSYABLAZE and NAIRALAND,I find them guilty of deceiving the public,disturbing the forum and above all impersonnation.
I hereby sentence them for________.Be the Judge!
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by sunshine1974(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2015
I don't understand our own prophets dis days. They keep prophesying likely occurrences, but none of dem ever gives any prophesy concerning bokoharam!
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
OREMUS SANCTUS is not posing as a lady.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Statue Survives Typhoon Haiyan's Destruction In The Philippines (PHOTO) / Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance / Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.