Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (47324 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Paentera(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
The charlartans are seeking for new patrons as their former paymaster don comot. Awon olote.

That's how they "prophesied" that PMB will never rule Nigeria. Them and their cloudy yam infested crystal balls.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
These prophets of doom don't see positive visions. Always seeing calamities befalling their country and fellow countrymen. May the good Lord safe us from ourselves.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by derecho(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Thats good. Now all you have to do is wait for a plane crash so you can say you prophecy it first....I am 100% sure a lot of "gullibles" would believe you.
A prophecy coming to pass is not enough to confirm a true prophet. Saying it is not as important as it being true, my bro.More than anytime we should be able to discern. But if you don't Hear or See and haven't sought God's face about a matter pls don't say it's a lie.God can speak even through a child or nonentity. The only thing that makes it a no-no is when it's a variance with the word of God,the Bible.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by slam7000(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
donphilopus:

Shut up! I don't know why Catholic members always feel superior to other Christians from other denominations. Do Catholic faithfuls have their own God aside the one others call upon?!

It's simply because they have Latin names. Do you have Latin name? If your name was Sabinus, Appolonus, Oremusanctus, immaculatitus, won't you feel superior? Do you think it's easy to answer those names? grin
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by MDJALO(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmmmmm all people don't town to pasters every were, God help my country ohh
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Funkybae(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
No evil shall befall any airplane in Jesus name. All this pastors with their prophesies hmm angry
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by ElPhenomenal(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
All these pastors are all fake people and liars, they all have sweet tongues, power of change will soon hit them
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Warldbest(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
donphilopus:

Shut up! I don't know why Catholic members always feel superior to other Christians from other denominations. Do Catholic faithfuls have their own God aside the one others call upon?!
Sharap

1 Like

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by maadman: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=Swaggzkid post=36566559] The man of God is indirectly telling the daura dulllard to be visiting other countries by boat

grin

Some apc ishi's go quote me [/quote

Na wa for haters of PMB
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by ibedun: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Fake pastor and Igbo on top. Please carry your prophesy to your region.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by osomegbe(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastors everywhere, thank God am a Catholican
Benedicta mus dominus........ Deo gratias
Do you believe in prophecy or miracles?
Fr Mbaka made some before the last election and people don't rubbish what he believed in. Paul the Apostle also saw vision that came to pass and since as you claim, catholics also see vision.
It will not cost us anything to just pray. If it is true, let God avert it. If not then we have built up our spirit.
Catholic or Pentecostal or Other Orthodox church etc we worship one God in heaven, unless yours is not the Almighty God, the King of King.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by appini: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Swaggzkid:
The man of God is indirectly telling the daura dulllard to be visiting other countries by boat

grin

Some apc ishi's go quote me

Tinubu is not smiling!
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by kossyablaze(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bonapart:
fool... deception, devil that's what you are
Thanx bro

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by eleko1: 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bicarefu.This is how those pipu in Noah's time mocked/partying until the flood swept them away.Obedient is beta Dan sacrifice.May we not be part of the destruction.The Pastor didn't beg fo money but PRAYER to avert disaster.We shouldn't toy/play with such information.May we not see evil.
subterfuge:
I SAW A VISION OF A PASTOR CHRIS OKAFOR.
HE DIED IN A PLANE CRASH.
MAY THIS DREAM COME TRUE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by osomegbe(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
yahmohy27:
No poor ppl dey enter plane,so u shld watch ourslvs
That was what the people plane landed on would have said if they had told them same. Dana air crash is still fresh on my mind.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by kobonaire(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
He's saying this so that people will rush and pay their tithes .... next he will be having visions of a plane full of dollars .... #prosperityGospel
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nelico: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
subterfuge:
I SAW A VISION OF A PASTOR CHRIS OKAFOR.
HE DIED IN A PLANE CRASH.
MAY THIS DREAM COME TRUE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!

U better repent or u likewise perish. Its an abomination to attack d personality of an annointed man of God. He prophesied the death of Ooni of Ife & it came to pass. Instead of u praying to avert air disaster in Nigeria, u are playing an expensive joke with ur soul. May God have mercy on u because u dont have any iota of idea of the consequences of ur post. U may have freedom of expression, but may not have it after expression.

1 Like

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by kobonaire(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Bros, even dem de collect your money sharp sharp.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by kobonaire(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
donphilopus:

Perhaps because Catholics are consistent and have structure and recognized leadership and heirarchy (The Vatican, Pope, Bishops etc). The rest appear to have an unordered list of "prophets" ... TBJ, Chris Okafor, BringDollarPastor, PayYourTitheNoe pastor etc etc .... grin
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by NwaliE01: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
You really do not know pastor Chris. "ALL" his prophesis i knw had come to pass. He is not a hungry or a Road side pastor. Pls let's take the prophesy very serious & pray earnestly. SHALOM
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by blakky97(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
start arresting these people for false stories. I remember during election, one apostle Johnson sulieman gave a long list of events that later turned out to be false. untill theres a penalty for false and fake vision, this madness will continue.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
... hmmmmm

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Swaggzkid:
The man of God is indirectly telling the daura dulllard to be visiting other countries by boat

grin

Some apc ishi's go quote me
grin
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
... hmmmmm

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by seedsower(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Deliver us Good Lord. My Papa in the Lord may God answer you and avert this calamity in Jesus Christ name Amen.
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by PHILKINGS(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Den learn to be a traditional cath in dat case
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by NwaliE01: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
kobonaire:
Bros, even dem de collect your money sharp sharp.
How do you know that you have overcome greed?

It is very simple. It is through giving.Most people you know and i know are greedy that is why people don't want to hear tithe, offering, donations in the church but the same people would preffer giving same money to godless things.Wht fraction of your money do you think you have put in the church for you to boast for and who gave u power to make it?
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by sammied(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

The only church established by Christ himself.
U don't know how we(catholics) feel, am proud to be a catholican

You're very confused. When did Christ established Catholic as a church? Instead for you to say... You're proud to be a Christian, you're talking Catholic as though denominations will be recognized in heaven.

May God help your delusion.

1 Like

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by free2ryhme: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
The General Overseer of Mountain Of Liberation And Miracle Ministries (The Liberation City), Pastor Chris Okafor, fondly called ‘oracle of God’, has challenged Nigerians to pray against the plan of the Devil on the country, saying prayer was the only thing that could avert the impending doom. Prayer, according to him was necessary following a revelation he received from God.

The popular Lagos-based pastor gave this warning during an interdenominational service held at the headquarters of his church.

DAILY POST recalls that earlier this year, the servant of God predicted that a popular traditional ruler would join his ancestors.

He said, “God revealed to me that if prayers are not offered, the air disaster may occur and would claim many lives.”

According to him,in the vision, he saw an aircraft full of human blood and to this effect, he has called on all Nigerians to be vigilant and pray against an approaching air disaster that might shake the country. He went further to appeal to the management of the Nigeria Aviation sector to diligently carry out their duties.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/03/i-saw-an-aircraft-filled-with-blood-pastor-chris-okafor/

Yet they will not see vision that unemployment rate will drop by 50%, petrol drop to 50naira per litre, an Ibo man becomes president, 1 naira to a dollar, etc
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by activelyA(f): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pierocash:

text MUMU to 2015 to confirm ur status
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin ** faints**

1 Like

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by bsupreme: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Na so this so called Man of God predicted that GEJ will be reelected. Make I hear word. All these pastors no go find something better and Godly to do, na to de talk lie lie prophecy. There is God Oooh!
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Pierocash(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
activelyA:
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin ** faints**
lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Statue Survives Typhoon Haiyan's Destruction In The Philippines (PHOTO) / Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance / Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.