Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post (52068 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Okies27(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
marked10:
30 shop owners arrested for sponsoring Boko Haram activities in Borno

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/03/30-shop-owners-arrested-for-sponsoring-boko-haram-activities-in-borno/
Mtcheeeew. Give us gist of real sponsors and not shop owners. Sponsors in high places that's what naija wants to hear.
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Big Fat Lie.
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by watts75: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Elosky20:
shop owners sponsoring bokoharam.soon they will arrest suya sellers sponsoring ISIS.
and then igbo farmers sponsoring massob.
#PEOPLEdecievingPEOPLE

No shop in Benieshek has goods worth 500,000, Infact the entire population of the town prior to Boko Haram insurgency is not more than 5000
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by sanko05(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
deadZONE:
DAILY POST
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Osun Defender
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No list.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Just another cooked up story by APC and the tourist of the decade BUHARI
to calm citizens down..
please guys ignore this report
be vigilant if u key into the cheap
propaganda of this government
you would loss your life out of
ignorance.
Its too bad the military has stooped so low to be manipulated.
Shameful..
I don't think you are realy seeking the progress of this nation!
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by watts75: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by watts75: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Dajugba: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
firstEVA:
keep searching for it, goat.
firstEVA:
two men will rape you before today runs out tongue
firstEVA:
keep searching for it, goat.

Too bad! You're not polite as a lady.
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by watts75: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by lomprico(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
So these shop owners supply bh with the millions of naira they use in buying weapons n vehicles not forgetting the materials they use for bombs. Abu are they selling the supplies in their shops? Interesting! Nothing whey we no go hear for this government. God dey.
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by lomprico(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
sanko05:
I don't think you are realy seeking the progress of this nation!
Why do u say so?
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by adenine02: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
deadZONE:
DAILY POST
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Osun Defender
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No list.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
to calm citizens down..
ignorance.
Shameful..

I think you will be happy if the story has been 30 people beheaded by bokoharam

angry

1 Like

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by iyobosadavid: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
deadZONE:
DAILY POST
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Osun Defender
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No list.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
to calm citizens down..
ignorance.
Shameful..
you can still go and die, idiot Anemy of progress, I knw you are sad for the victory the nigeria army is gaining over the boko haram terrorist , you are just a walking corpse...spit on your headhead undecided
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Boss13: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
This is a very painful news to read. I rushed with excitement and no names were released.

Total trash. Poor journalism
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by goshen26: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dailypost though
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by nijanigga: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
deadZONE:
DAILY POST
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Osun Defender
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No list.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
to calm citizens down..
ignorance.
Shameful..
you're so hungry and you can't think anymore. All that crumbs jonathan gave you will soon dry out.
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by deadZONE: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by BashMe1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Jonathan claimed dey were in his government bur no one arrest was made... Yeye hero to some ppl.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dajugba:

Too bad! You're not polite as a lady.
why should I be polite? Who has my "politeness" helped?

1 Like

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
I want to feel your wrath.....that's why I'm quoting you...lol

meshacha1:
If you agree wit me that baba is working hit like and if you think he is working but slow in his work pace pls hit like and if you think baba is not working pls quote me.
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by bummyla(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Dajugba: 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
firstEVA:
why should I be polite? Who has my "politeness" helped?

It will surely help! you don't have to use hard words on people, when they try to prove a point. Even while Sometimes they make error in words. Try to correct them friendly, to prove what your point of view is . That aside. So, how are you today?
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dajugba:

It will surely help! you don't have to use hard words on people, when they try to prove a point. Even while Sometimes they make error in words. Try to correct them friendly, to prove what your point of view is . That aside. So, how are you today?
grin great thanks.
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by tsdarkside(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
deadZONE:
girls and fish brains... go and wait naked on the bed for your next customer let reasonable people discuss, by now u should know buhari is the father of boko haram.

look below i came with evidence i dont talk tru my butt like u

noo..you stick your finger in your butt,then you take it out and smell your finger,while trying to think the same time.............
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Dajugba: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
firstEVA:
grin great thanks.
wow... Glee to read such, do have a wonderful evening.
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dajugba:

wow... Glee to read such, do have a wonderful evening.
cool
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by tuzle(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
thier names all these news is bull sh*t
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by MDJALO(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
I am praud of my president, weather na daura or dola all I know is my working presidoo, say what u want n here predick anytin u wish his still a challeging the what so call horose
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Orikinla(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
[size=18pt]What of the suppliers of their fuel for their Toyota Hilux jeeps, motorcycles and other vehicles?
Cut off their source of regular fuel supply and they will be stranded.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Dav24(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
There is no revelation about boko haram sponsors that will shock Nigerians. we all knew that most northern elites are playing considerable roles in keeping boko haram operational.
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by anataala: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
we only saw your father, mother and grandparents name in the list your idiot bastard
Ufranklin92:
Were buhari name na undecided
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by judiciarypalava: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
BUHARI MAKING US PROUD AS COUNTRY SINCE HIS RESUMPTION DATE. BLESS JAH WE BOOTED OUT THE PhD HOLDER BEFORE HE ALLOW HIS BLOOD SUCKING CABALS TO SUCK AWAY OUR BLOOD.

I KEEP TELLING WHO CARES TO LISTEN THAT YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE PhD BEFORE YOU CAN BE A GOOD LEADER.

IN FELA VOICE : NEVER AGAIN WILL ANYBODY DABARU US WITH BIGIBIGI ENGLISH. NA GRAMMER WE WON CHOP

ENOUGH OF GRAMMER LIKE, CABAL , SUBSIDY AND SO ON. LET THE PhD HOLDER GO DEY TEACH FOR OTUOKE UNIVERSITY.

AWAITING HIS " DINO MELAYES " LIKE TO DEFEND THEIR PAY MASTER.

APC

What does it take to fight corruption? Just courage. And what does it take to lead? Leadership in the round(4D). Aside from fighting corruption, let him address us on the economic situation of the country, the way forward and not just "kworuption" that any courageous illiterate can even perform better than he is doing in slow motion.
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Ufranklin92(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
anataala:
we only saw your father, mother and grandparents name in the list your idiot bastard

You are a scrab,no need to exchange words with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.