Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) (67684 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by simplisity(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
THIS GIRL NA MAMMYWATER OR TRANSGENDER..

TOTALLY UNCULTURED AND REPUGNANT
Easy my sister
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
she's bin natural

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Gurgle(f): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
greatwaters:

Lol, people are going to think she's pregnant when she's done with that mound before her. Chai, but toilet go hear am.
I'll need days to finish that food

yeah don't think I would order that, its too much, my stomach would start plotting Buhari style coup against me lipsrsealed

Plus I cant eat soup in the presence of a guy, haba grin imagine trying to be neat and attractive while taking soup that can drip everywhere. please no o
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by harry509: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
peeparty:
And finally you agreed to have a date with her.

what will you do if she does this or what would be you impression of such ladies.
d babe day hungri now, she need 2 eat vry well ooh.
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by silveryoma: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin grin
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by detailer: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
May b d guy wan take d lady go fight, dat's y she dey cancel wrappers of akpu grin
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by greatwaters: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah don't think I would order that, its too much, my stomach would start plotting Buhari style coup against me lipsrsealed

Plus I cant eat soup in the presence of a guy, haba grin imagine trying to be neat and attractive while taking soup that can drip everywhere. please no o
Yea, the food is too much.
But for me, i dont really mind a girl i'm on date with eating soup. She wont mess it up if has the skills.
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ddonoflife:
. Its true cos her kind can kill person
embarassed noted sad

grin
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Gurgle(f): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
greatwaters:

Yea, the food is too much.
But for me, i dont really mind a girl i'm on date with eating soup. She wont mess it up if has the skills.

I tend to take really thick egusi, so it doesn't drip like that. so im not really used to soup that draws a lot

I still wouldn't do it anyway unless I know that guy really well
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lolz. Maybe she neva chop since morning.
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by greatwaters: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

I tend to take really thick egusi, so it doesn't drip like that. so im not really used to soup that draws a lot

I still wouldn't do it anyway unless I know that guy really well
Hmmmm, egusi, when last did i eat u? I miss my mum. Hard to be a bachelor when u dont cook most times. Thats by the way tho.
Well, its still ok if u dont like eating soup in a guys presence(first impression tins i guess). I bet u'd prefer microwaved salad, lol.
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Gurgle(f): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
greatwaters:

Hmmmm, egusi, when last did i eat u? I miss my mum. Hard to be a bachelor when u dont cook most times. Thats by the way tho.
Well, its still ok if u dont like eating soup in a guys presence(first impression tins i guess). I bet u'd prefer microwaved salad, lol.

Ah take heart. your wife is on her way. then you can have all the soups lol

Yeah I don't think I would even go somewhere where eating is involved lol, except if its snacks
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by greatwaters: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Ah take heart. your wife is on her way. then you can have all the soups lol

Yeah I don't think I would even go somewhere where eating is involved lol, except if its snacks
Amen to the wife o.

Lol, shy girl
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by efficiencie(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
...i'd tickle her and love her even more for being original, daring and dangerously creative...i only have to help her channel her hidden potentials towards greater use...
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by victoronyekwelu(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
as long as she pays I rest ma case
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by machity: 12:02am On Aug 04, 2015
we are about to watch cartoon.
[s][/s]
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 04, 2015
grin
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by mikolo80: 3:14am On Aug 04, 2015
she a healthy eater
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by rabbuy(m): 6:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Brugo:
cheesy

I will be very pleased. I might even propose to her right there.

If she can manage such soup with that mighty fufu, she will manage my finances well.

grin

Well said mazi okonta
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by SavageGarden(m): 6:13am On Aug 04, 2015
cheap heap of junk! let her eat her brains out.
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by onunwa21(m): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Let worth the food;

Fufu 4 * #20 = 80

Soup without meat = 50

Total = 80 + 50 = #130

#130 per meal is nt bad compel to dis Mr nd Mrs Biggs tinx.
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by wordbank(m): 6:36am On Aug 04, 2015
onunwa21:
Let worth the food;

Fufu 4 * #20 = 80

Soup without meat = 50

Total = 80 + 50 = #130

#130 per meal is nt bad compel to dis Mr nd Mrs Biggs tinx.
U b economist or civil servant
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by jerrymej(m): 7:00am On Aug 04, 2015
Just a wave to her next time I came across her!

Mehn this na consuming relationship!!
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by nekta(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2015
ladyF:
Lol

She is hungry na

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
wetin d f stands 4 f****k?
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Eberex(m): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2015
undecided

Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2015
Yoruba girl. See that oily soup.
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by beyondwalls: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2015
JEez!
I can smell the fufu from here..
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by DECOtech(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2015
peeparty:

what will you do if she does this or what would be you impression of such ladies.

She's just being herself and I see no crime in that. I love ladies who don't form.
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by Amazo: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2015
peeparty:

I'll order something similar and probably a bit bigger, then maybe start a food fight and we'll have the craziest exciting memorable first date she's ever had..and then you know she's certainly going to invite me for more dates with her. Because going on first dates should be about finding ways to have fun and enjoy yourself, and not an adhoc trial where you're the fault-finding prosecutor, jury and the judge that's looking to criticize, ridicule and sentence another person for being herself. I appreciate people who aren't pretentious, and I don't judge people for who they are, so long as no crime is being committed. If I ever agreed to be out on a first date with her in the first place, then she must already have certain behavioral qualities that are at par with my expectations and social outlook. What she eats and how she eats it, isn't a criteria for me. And if she's bold enough to do this publicly, then she's subconsciously telling me she's probably the daring, crazy, exciting woman...and there's no way in the world that I will, on our first date, let her have all that fun all by herself. No, as an alpha male, i'll spearhead the drama myself grin. When you escalate the tension on a first date in a fun, crazy, exciting, unpredictable way, she'll gladly want to jump in your bed faster than a cheetah can hunt down a prey. Isn't that the goal, or is it how she eats / doesn't eat that is your goal for going out on a date? You just wonder why Nigerians like pretending too much, and major on the minor but minor on the major undecided

1 Like

Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by kiawealth(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2015
Se o gha ojo iku ni grin grin
Re: When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) by gbens2000(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=ladyF post=36571491]Lol

She is hungry na

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin /quote] dat ur profile pix ehn.... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.