Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience (2563 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Well I haven't regretted any... So tell us yours if you have some you regretted you had
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by obiorathesubtle: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'm in the virgin squad..

Just came here to read em lies..
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by Kommen(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
I don't understand you sad
What is sex shocked shocked
I'm just 13 years old

2 Likes

Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by cruzita(f): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
wink still in the category of #TeamVirgin

1 Like

Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by Sirpluv: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
undecided What is SEX?? undecided
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ehya for those who has experienced it
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by alkines(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
undecided
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by ourkobo: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
I will be back
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
All the ladies are running away frm this thread cause I know they got so much to contribute to this topic... grin
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jameskyle:
All the ladies are running away frm this thread cause I know they got so much to contribute to this topic... grin

Nope, were running away cos you're a blady liar and pretender tongue
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by Dojupyo(f): 2:15am On Apr 04, 2016
Is sex a title of a movie? Or is it a name of a plant?

Uncle James, I don't know the meaning
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by Parpor(m): 3:18am On Apr 04, 2016
Oh,i can recall the experience crystal clear...i would trade one of my kidneys if i can be able to erase that

1 Like

Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin... Tell me more papor.... Wat happened next?
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 04, 2016
Dojupyo:
Is sex a title of a movie? Or is it a name of a plant?

Uncle James, I don't know the meaning
u girls be pretending like nothing's there to tell, smh.... Well I'd like to educate u on sex though, with practices to help u for fast learning... If u really want to learn Lil sis, pm me sharply, it's free for the first 2months of hot practices,then after which I'll start collecting my pay kiss grin
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by Marlvin(m): 5:38am On Apr 04, 2016
First s*x, I should have waited a lil longer. #unpleasantMemories
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by joa2013: 6:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by Jostico: 2:36am On Apr 11, 2016
cruzita:
wink still in the category of #TeamVirgin
hey
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by Frozenovenreagan: 4:52am On Apr 11, 2016
*Vaseline crew* in the house..
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by firstking01(m): 4:57am On Apr 11, 2016
I 've not even seen a girl's unclothedness befoere sef, let alone touching herundecided
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by firstking01(m): 4:57am On Apr 11, 2016
I 've not even seen a girl's unclothedness befoere sef, let alone touching herundecided...
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 11, 2016
Am cuming
Re: That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience by ba7man(m): 6:37am On Apr 11, 2016
I dont regret my sex..... I'm male and I'm loving it!!! angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

UEFA FINAL / What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! / I Met This Popular Edo Music Legend & Comic Actor Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.