Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! (1548 Views)

6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) / Forgive & Forget: I Don't Forget, Does That Mean I Have Not Forgiven? / Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by krazydave(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
So, I was talking with a friend recently and we got into an
argument, and we'd like to clarify...

How does it work, I live my life faithful as a Christian obeying
every single word of God as best as I can ....*avoiding babes,
Origin, and even Alomo*

Then on the last day (rapture and fire works), trumpets on
the Angel's mouth, clocks tickling, few minutes to the end..... I
tell a lie, or probably insulted my wife or some 'minor' sin......

Does that cancel out my entire decade of righteousness?
Does it mean I no longer get to make heaven??
Scholars in the House please help.
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by mecuzee(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
If your heart condemns you, God is greater than your heart cause He knows all things. Just maintain a good conscience before God and men.
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by krazydave(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
mecuzee:
If your heart condemns you, God is greater than your heart cause He knows all things. Just maintain a good conscience before God and men.

I'm talking last minute sin before Rapture, not just conscience...
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by eipreel(f): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
You have a direct answer in Ephesians 2vs8and9
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by RichDad1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Someone that has been to Heaven should help with an answer please. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by mecuzee(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
You'll discover the answer to this question when you remain on the earth after the rapture. Quit thinking like that as if you're planning future sins. Purpose in your heart to walk in the righteousness of God. Scripture says if we walk in the light as He's in the light we have fellowship one with another and the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses is from all sins. Its automatic!
krazydave:

I'm talking last minute sin before Rapture, not just conscience...
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by mecuzee(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Been saved is different from entering into the kingdom of God darl
eipreel:
You have a direct answer in Ephesians 2vs8and9
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by eipreel(f): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
mecuzee:
Been saved is different from entering into the kingdom of God darl
Oh reallyyou mean someone can be saved and still go to hell embarassed tell me more and with scriptures too
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by Delusiongirl20(f): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
krazydave:

Origin, and even Alomo*

there is these two guys you have to refer that question to = malvisguy212, Scholar8200
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by krazydave(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
mecuzee

I know, living right makes our salvation automatic and all...

but, I've also heard several times even from pastors and their revelations about Heaven and endtimes and most keep repeating and emphasising on last minute sin.

Most even claim that they couldn't make heaven (in their visions) as a result of this sins..... making their lives of hard work for Christ countless and baseless.
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by mecuzee(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yes darl. Paul wrote a letter to Christains exhorting them to walk in the righteousness of God by abstaining from meat sacrificed to Idols, from blood, from fornication etc. Scripture says to be carnally minded (fleshly controlled) is death. Read 1 Corinthians 6, Galatians 5: 20 downwards. It's one thing to receive the life of God ie become a new creature, it's another thing to manifest the life you've received. Paul said to do works meet for repentance Acts 26:20
eipreel:

Oh reallyyou mean someone can be saved and still go to hell embarassed tell me more and with scriptures too
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by malvisguy212: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
krazydave:

Origin, and even Alomo*

James 2:10
For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

However, AT the points of death , God will NEVER forsake you:

Hebrews 13:5 "Let your conduct be
without covetousness; and be content with such things as you have; for he has said, I will NEVER leave you, nor forsake you."
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by malvisguy212: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Delusiongirl20:

there is these two guys you have to refer that question to = malvisguy212, Scholar8200
Weldon.
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by Tallesty1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Of all the problem wey diz world nah diz one dey worry you?
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by eipreel(f): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
mecuzee:
Yes darl. Paul wrote a letter to Christains exhorting them to walk in the righteousness of God by abstaining from meat sacrificed to Idols, from blood, from fornication etc. Scripture says to be carnally minded (fleshly controlled) is death. Read 1 Corinthians 6, Galatians 5: 20 downwards. It's one thing to receive the life of God ie become a new creature, it's another thing to manifest the life you've received. Paul said to do works meet for repentance Acts 26:20
I think you need to read and digest Hebrews 10 bro smiley have a lovely night
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by mecuzee(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
I personally do not heed or give such visions and revelations attention. Focus on being a doer of the Word and following the guidance of the Holy Spirit. For as many as a led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God. The Holy Spirit said through Peter that we have more sure Word of prophecy to follow (the bible) 2 Peter 1:18-20. I will recommend an exhortation that helped me in 2 Peter 1:10-12
10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: 11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. 12 Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.
krazydave:
mecuzee

I know, living right makes our salvation automatic and all...

but, I've also heard several times even from pastors and their revelations about Heaven and endtimes and most keep repeating and emphasising on last minute sin.

Most even claim that they couldn't make heaven (in their visions) as a result of this sins..... making their lives of hard work for Christ countless and baseless.
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by Delusiongirl20(f): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

without covetousness; and be content with such things as you have; for he has said, I will NEVER leave you, nor forsake you."

have you a ever sin before. any sin at all
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by mecuzee(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
I know that chapter. I believe in the blood of Jesus and it's redemptive power. Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
eipreel:

I think you need to read and digest Hebrews 10 bro smiley have a lovely night
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by malvisguy212: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Delusiongirl20:

I've don worse, by his grace am save.
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by krazydave(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Delusiongirl20:

Lool..... that question tho
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by mecuzee(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ofcourse yes. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. When you're born again and made new creatures in Christ Jesus we can still sin and make mistakes that's why we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. As a believer the moment I sin I know it cause my conscience (the voice of my spirit) is active. I simply obtain mercy and forgiveness immediately by acknowledging my fault and walk on the the Lord.
Delusiongirl20:

Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by krazydave(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
malvisguy212:

hmmm.....
Something to ponder about this night...
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by Delusiongirl20(f): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
I've don worse, by his grace am save.

people should continue to sin like you so as to be save by grace. ok

dodging my attack
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by mecuzee(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
That's why as Christains we are not justified by the law by the faith in Jesus Christ!
krazydave:

hmmm.....
Something to ponder about this night...
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by Delusiongirl20(f): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
mecuzee:
Ofcourse yes. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. When you're born again and made new creatures in Christ Jesus we can still sin and make mistakes that's why we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. As a believer the moment I sin I know it cause my conscience (the voice of my spirit) is active. I simply obtain mercy and forgiveness immediately by acknowledging my fault and walk on the the Lord.

malvisguy212:

did you see any contradiction between these two statements
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by mecuzee(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
No darl. Like I said am not justified by the law but by faith in Jesus Christ. Besides the whole law is encapsulated in love your neighbour as yourself. Maybe you should read the words of the Master to the churches in the book of Revelation.
Delusiongirl20:

did you see any contradiction between these two statements
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by krazydave(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
So, in conclusion....

Last minuets sins may not have too much complications on your records on the last day.... provided your heart and mind is for Him.

or did I miss anything??
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by malvisguy212: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Delusiongirl20:

people should continue to sin like you so as to be save by grace. ok

dodging my attack
you have a lot to learn , Ephesians 2:8-9 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by mecuzee(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
We all have a lot to learn. The knowledge of Jesus is inexhaustible. Meanwhile you should know that salvation is different from entering the kingdom of God
malvisguy212:
you have a lot to learn , Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For it is by grace you have been saved,
through faith—and this is not from
yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by
works, so that no one can boast.
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by mecuzee(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yes brother. Quit thinking about sin. Bible says sin should henceforth have no dominion over you cause you are not under the law but under grace. Continue to let your light shine before men and walk in God's love and righteousness
krazydave:
So, in conclusion....

Last minuets sins may not have too much complications on your records on the last day.... provided your heart and mind is for Him.

or did I miss anything??
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by krazydave(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
cc: lalastica, ishilove, emekus
Re: Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! by krazydave(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
mecuzee
if only it was that simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Moslems Men Squat While Taking A Pee? / My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison / Dominion City Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.