Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked (6098 Views)

Sacked Today For Being 'too Introverted', Unfair? / ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour / I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by cs200200(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2009
it is well
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by amuzi100: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2009
my brother pitying you will never get you another job.just talk to God Almighty,tell him all that has happened.even though he knows and sees it,he surely will give you another job better than the one ur doing before.keep hope alive,its well with you
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by cvibe: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2009
Be creative
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by emiemi(f): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2009
This is to all of us who are holding on to 9 - 5 jobs and are
thinking ''well, my own job is secured''. This is the REALITY
of the so-called job security. Let him that thinks he stands
check well lest he fall. We all know we need to do something
else apart from our regular job, but how many people actually
do? The oil and gas sector is getting the heat more in Nigeria.
Let's begin to create something and also save for the rainy
day.

@poster
Now is the time to show the stuff you are made of. Go, search
out your creative abilities and begin to exercise your freedom
(financial). It's well Yemi.
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by boladonas(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2009
Yemi, sorry i didnt see this thread on time
If u re still looking out 4 a place
pls send ur cv to
[b]boladonas@yahoo.com

I ll help out friend[/b]
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by kazum(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2009
bros sorry oooooooo,

i am just reading this post today 8/4/09. it's very unfortunate that this is happening to good one amongst us. This bros is the one that help me to get my first job in CWL, We met on this forum, he did not know me personally before he help me. Please good people of nairaland kindly help him
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by Gettolove(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2009
Lord have mercy
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by yemmight(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2009
boladonas:

Yemi, sorry i didnt see this thread on time
If u re still looking out 4 a place
pls send ur cv to
[b]boladonas@yahoo.com

I ll help out friend[/b]

Thanks. I just sent you my CV. God bless.
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by chimdieber: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2009
Na which company be that, i wan write the Labour Union leaders make dem
take action
thanks
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by Iranoladun(f): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2009
emiemi:

This is to all of us who are holding on to 9 - 5 jobs and are
thinking ''well, my own job is secured''. This is the REALITY
of the so-called job security. Let him that thinks he stands
check well lest he fall. We all know we need to do something
else apart from our regular job, but how many people actually
do? The oil and gas sector is getting the heat more in Nigeria.
Let's begin to create something and also save for the rainy
day.

@poster
Now is the time to show the stuff you are made of. Go, search
out your creative abilities and begin to exercise your freedom
(financial). It's well Yemi.

This is what I would like to reiterate it's happening to Yemi now it could be any of us tomorrow.

This is the time to search within our capabilities and see what other skill/business idea/job/hobby we have that if properly manage can become a source of income. Time to start attending trainings/seminar on how to start a small business (some people have given links and suggestion in this thread)

This is the time for all of us to start serious savings against rainy days; time to cut the fat away from the meat- all those unnecessary/luxurious items we purchase, expensive dress sense, expensive habits things that could fetch us extra savings- this is the sacrifice period o!

This is the time to consider pulling resources together towards the seed money or capital require to start our own job

This is the time also to start searching for alternative jobs for those who are not ready to start their own businesses (it's better to always have some offer on the sideline even if the pay is lower than your current job you never know it may be your life line if you loose your job suddenly)

Yemi I wish you the best but do consider the option of starting your own business in addition to looking for another job- you never know!
undecided
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by onaives(m): 1:18am On Apr 19, 2009
I sympathise with the first poster. I believe itwill be well. There are hundreds of opportunities to lay hold on to after your exit from your company. don't loose hope. don't lose your confidence and your self esteem.

good luck in your endeavours
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by omolaoye(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2009
It happens every where, UK, US nd other developed natns it gradually coming to Naija, that woúld be very bad cos naija did nt ve job security b4
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by Angelmart(f): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2009
At Yemi
It is real painful to hear such, I kn how you feel but don't lose hope. God will see you through, though it might not be easy.
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by agath(f): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2009
Its a pity dear, but know that when one door closes, another opens.
Its not the end of the world, rather it is the begining of your open doors
its an avenue to move you to a greater height. just trust and believe God
he will see you through.
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by Eve2002(f): 9:54pm On May 03, 2009
just take it easy God knows why it happened now
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by Eve2002(f): 9:55pm On May 03, 2009
@ozomagala, you name sound as if u are from my village somewhere in enugu
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by olomide: 2:07pm On May 05, 2009
Iam very Sorry My sister,I suffered the same fate in 2008.However,there are high paying jobs,that i have been doing since i lost my own job with two kids to cater for and i have every cause to thank God.if you are not lazy,either you have a job or you do not have like you.You must be able to browse the internet,and a very rare quality to succede.If you possess these qualities send a blank email,titled "Job opportunity" to olu@resxa.com.Check you mail afterwards for details.Follow the instructions properly.Good luck.Please when you start making it again with this tips.Do not forget God.
Re: Global Meltdown: I Have Just Been Sacked by vinvinonyi: 11:04pm On May 08, 2009
dear all,

as a financial consultant and property management,i have this information for the house.

Please try to save what ever you can save now.thats why i said that CASH IS KING.

Dont go for things you dont need now,stop borrowing or buying of assets that depreciates in values like car etc.

Please if possible,limit wastage,mostly on gsm cards and others.

Invest more in properties,i mean landed properties with documents.

for more information call, 08037223028.

My friend,relex and think out what to do.you can call me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Apply For Worldlabs Elevating Ideas Competition (To Win £50,000) / 10 Ways To Love A Job You Hate / On What Basis Are Officers In The Nigerian Navy Promoted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.