Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? (2349 Views)

Ladies What Would Your Response Be? Pictures / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
So this guy has been asking you out for quite a time and you finally agreed to give him a chance. You go to his house for the first time and he gives you 2 white shirts and asks you politely to help him wash them....

Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by INTROVERT(f): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
il wash it... no big deal...... but hez buying me pizza afterwards grin
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by deadZONE: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin grin or maybe two smelly boxers
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by HARDDON: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Real men don't roll like that Son!

Besides shirts r too expensive to be left in d hands of. an amateur , just imagine she dips it in, brings it out n to to da hanger like INTROVERT wud do
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
[size=15pt]No big deal so long as he asked politely.. wink[/size]
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
See them line up ^^^
NL 'babes' can lie for africaangry
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Gurgle(f): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yeah i'll wash them and iron them too
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by vizkiz: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:
Yeah i'll wash them and iron them too

bring out a bag of dirty cloths...baby, you know I love you wink
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by LaurelP(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
If she washes it, WIFE HER!
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Gurgle(f): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
vizkiz:

bring out a bag of dirty cloths...baby, you know I love you wink

Lol and when did we become attached to each other

better keep that bag o
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by powerfulsettingz: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Honestly I never taught Introvert could be this well brought up...... I always mistook her for some kind of ladies that would not do such..... Well only if she's sincere with her comment ni ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
I doubt that most ladies would agree though.... cos I know girls....
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Gurgle(f): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
nairalandist:
I doubt that most ladies would agree though.... cos I know girls....

its quite premature in the relationship for him to ask her to do that though. after all she just came over for a leisure visit, which is supposed to be a date

even though I don't mind doing it, if some people do mind they have a good reason
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

its quite premature in the relationship for him to ask her to do that though. after all she just came over for a leisure visit, which is supposed to be a date

even though I don't mind doing it, if some people do mind they have a good reason

well I'm just the kind of guy that likes being pampered.... It's good to know you don't mind though. . . and i know some guys could take advantage of that too...

would you attribute your acceptance of such to good upbringing?
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Gurgle(f): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
nairalandist:

well I'm just the kind of guy that likes being pampered.... It's good to know you don't mind though. . . and i know some guys could take advantage of that too...

would you attribute your acceptance of such to good upbringing?

yeah I understand that. so would you ask her to wash the shirts? or do any other thing?

I think so. Im not sure how to explain it but the general atmosphere in my house would let you know that washing somebody's clothes for them is not a big deal. or making their food, or anything. probably because my mother does it and we can see my dad appreciates it a lot

In your house did they bring you up to expect such treatment. Or you just like pampering lol
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I understand that. so would you ask her to wash the shirts? or do any other thing?

I think so. Im not sure how to explain it but the general atmosphere in my house would let you know that washing somebody's clothes for them is not a big deal. or making their food, or anything. probably because my mother does it and we can see my dad appreciates it a lot

In your house did they bring you up to expect such treatment. Or you just like pampering lol

Well yea, I could ask a girl to help me do a light chore if i were busy with something else... I always want to see that good old decency in a girl.

Good to know it's a family thing, where are your folks from if u dont mind that is...

And.... I was brought up to be independent. I cook even better than my mom and I know I might have to teach these Indomie girls like you one or two things in the kitchen... lol.
Apart from that I just like a girl that really listens and lets the man be the man in the relationship if u know what I mean wink
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Gurgle(f): 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
nairalandist:

Well yea, I could ask a girl to help me do a light chore if i were busy with something else... I always want to see that good old decency in a girl.

Good to know it's a family thing, where are your folks from if u dont mind that is...

And.... I was brought up to be independent. I cook even better than my mom and I know I might have to teach these Indomie girls like you one or two things in the kitchen... lol.
Apart from that I just like a girl that really listens and lets the man be the man in the relationship if u know what I mean wink

lol and if she refused would you scold her or just throw her away

we're Igbo, and you?

yeah please teach me lol. anyway I can make akara lol

how do you mean, let the man be the man. examples?
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

lol and if she refused would you scold her or just throw her away

we're Igbo, and you?

yeah please teach me lol. anyway I can make akara lol

how do you mean, let the man be the man. examples?

I doubt she would refuse... but then if she does, it doesn't mean she has no home training... it could be her own beliefs who knows?

Igbo... niceee... I'm Yoruba by the way and I think Igbos don't really marry outside their tribe... i could be wrong tho.

Being the man as in, avoiding feminists... girls who attribute old school feminine qualities to slavery and would rather argue with you on simple issues.
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by DharmyYinks: 12:16am On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:
We re igbo.
Anyway, I can make akara lol
cheesy
Omo nna na only akara u fit mak lol

NightCrawler I catch u here again dis nyt
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by DharmyYinks: 12:21am On Aug 04, 2015
nairalandist:
[color=#990000]
I'm Yoruba by the way and I think Igbos don't really marry outside their tribe... i could be wrong tho.

Bros wer re u headin to...
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2015
DharmyYinks:
[color=#990000]

Bros wer re u headin to...

Anywhere I like son... cool It's a free world
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by DharmyYinks: 12:26am On Aug 04, 2015
angry
nairalandist:

Anywhere I like son... cool It's a free world
Son undecided

WTFangry
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 04, 2015
DharmyYinks:
angry
Son undecided

WTFangry
No time jor... off to bed.
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Gurgle(f): 3:20am On Aug 04, 2015
DharmyYinks:

cheesy

Omo nna na only akara u fit mak lol

NightCrawler I catch u here again dis nyt

Lol, and what can you make

What will you do? Ntooooor grin
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:23am On Aug 04, 2015
What kind of rubbish guy would do that? angry
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Gurgle(f): 3:31am On Aug 04, 2015
nairalandist:

I doubt she would refuse... but then if she does, it doesn't mean she has no home training... it could be her own beliefs who knows?

Igbo... niceee... I'm Yoruba by the way and I think Igbos don't really marry outside their tribe... i could be wrong tho.

Being the man as in, avoiding feminists... girls who attribute old school feminine qualities to slavery and would rather argue with you on simple issues.

I have seen Igbos marry outside a lot but it depends on the family I guess

ok, I understand. but issues concerning women are complicated sha
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by DharmyYinks: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, and what can you make
What will you do? Ntooooor grin
Anytin makeable

lol
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
What kind of rubbish guy would do that? angry

So you can't ask a lady to help you out the first time she visits? Whats the big deal....
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
nairalandist:

So you can't ask a lady to help you out the first time she visits? Whats the big deal....
it's a conscience thing na.....so would it be also right if she branches to a boutique and ask you to pay for her while seeing her off on that same day?
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by Gurgle(f): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
it's a conscience thing na.....so would it be also right if she branches to a boutique and ask you to pay for her while seeing her off on that same day?

yeah I agree with you, its too early for him to make such a request even if the girl doesn't mind

if he continued along that line of behaviour I would probably leave him, cause it looks like he doesn't care
Re: Ladies, What Would Your Response Be? by IamLEGEND1: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
how i go take my
Versace Gucci Dolce&Gabbana shirts
give girl make she wash?
#NoWayInHell

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) / Lady Admits Sleeping With Her Dad On Radio Because He's Sweet! (listen) / Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.