Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa (5096 Views)

Nigerian Man Honoured In Spain For Saving Life Of A Spanish Citizen. Photos / See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) / See Senator Ben Bruce' Epic Reaction To CBN Ban On ATM Cards Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by Certifiedboss: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2015
vicadex07:
A surgeon from Ghana who wanted to attend a medical conference in Spain applied for a Spanish visa but was denied. His response to the embassy was simply epic!

This is called smack down .. The doctor knows his worth and he's mouthed . The Ambassador will surely think deep after reading this . Those people at the embassy act like small god.. rubbish
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by masterjo: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2015
Honestly think this should be on front page. After so many encounters with these white, i conclude that 'oyibo no get sense'.
Imagine Spain that is going through economic turmoil and hardship is denying a medical doctor visa for conference.

1 Like

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2015
This is really epic
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by ayox2003: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2015
magicminister:

The bolded can never happen.
Top managers in Nigeria would be fucccking lucky to make as much as 80k usd (after tax) per annum!

Another backward African mentality that festers amongst those who don't know their worth.

Nigerians earn well in some industries than their counterparts abroad, adding perks and bonuses.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by amacastel: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2015
Dr deserve 1 carton of origin and nkwobi for this writeup cos these whites feel they are demi_god the ambassador is indeed a failure
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by dominique(f): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Old article.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by obailala(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2015
magicminister:

Top managers in Nigeria would be fucccking lucky to make as much as 80k usd (after tax) per annum!
I am sure you left Nigeria a long time ago, or if you still live in Nigeria, I'm sure you mingle in the very wrong circles for you to be this ignorant of the present situation of things.

FYI, a lot of top managers (even in banks) earn way more than that in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by DollyParton1(f): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2015
No
Krest3d:
So even Ghanians make this same mistake as Nigerians. Instead of saying 'I am the most likely surgeon that you will be referred to', he said 'am the most likely surgeon that you will be referred to'.

Who cares!!!!
You come up with something 1% as good as this first.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by DollyParton1(f): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2015
magicminister:

First of all, where do u live?
Second of all, what is your definition of top manager?
When I have seen young people with over 120k USD after tax.
Change your circle of associates/friends, they are submerging your mind.

1 Like

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by magicminister: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2015
obailala:
I am sure you left Nigeria a long time ago, or if you still live in Nigeria, I'm sure you mingle in the very wrong circles for you to be this ignorant of the present situation of things.

FYI, a lot of top managers (even in banks) earn way more than that in Nigeria.

I know for one that first bank managers earn 400k per month or there about.
The really top oil jobs pays way more than that but how can you get it?
Its easier to make 100k usd per annum in u.s.
Before u make that kinda money working for someone, then you must have spent your life for them.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by magicminister: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

First of all, where do u live?
Second of all, what is your definition of top manager?
When I have seen young people with over 120k USD after tax.
Change your circle of associates/friends, they are submerging your mind.

Loool... okay, I accept... maybe I am clueless. I don't like arguing what im not so sure about.
Which job pays 120kusd in nigeria??

Thats close to 30million naira per annum..

I am a business man with years of experience in the corperate world. I know certain thingsfor fact but I wanna hear u out.

List the jobs in naija that pay up to 120kusd per anjum after tax.
Just exclud oil and gas. That sectors employs less than 1 percent of nigerians.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by DollyParton1(f): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2015
magicminister:

I know for one that first bank managers earn 400k per month or there about.
The really top oil jobs pays way more than that but how can you get it?
Its easier to make 100k usd per annum in u.s.
Before u make that kinda money working for someone, then you must have spent your life for them.

Lol!!!!
It is easier to make 100k per annum in the USA? As what? Do u live in the US?

I have a friend with only 5years of experience and less than 30years of age, who is earning about 500k per month.
Forget it, people are earning it big in naija and it is not limited to only the oil companies alone or the banking sector
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by magicminister: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2015
ayox2003:

Another backward African mentality that festers amongst those who don't know their worth.

Nigerians earn well in some industries than their counterparts abroad, adding perks and bonuses.

Frawzey

But its a fact. Payscale in nigeria is very low.
Pwc pays its associates about 40000usd per annum in nigeria. Check their payscale abroad
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by DollyParton1(f): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2015
magicminister:

Loool... okay, I accept... maybe I am clueless. I don't like arguing what im not so sure about.
Which job pays 120kusd in nigeria??

Thats close to 30million naira per annum..

I am a business man with years of experience in the corperate world. I know certain thingsfor fact but I wanna hear u out.

List the jobs in naija that pay up to 120kusd per anjum after tax.
Just exclud oil and gas. That sectors employs less than 1 percent of nigerians.

So when u made ur first assertion, did u exclude oil and gas industries?

How much do you think these telecommunications industries are paying their top managers?

1 Like

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by magicminister: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lol!!!!
It is easier to make 100k per annum in the USA? As what? Do u live in the US?

I have a friend with only 5years of experience and less than 30years of age, who is earning about 500k per month.
Forget it, people are earning it big in naija and it is not limited to only the oil companies alone or the banking sector

500k per month is 2511 dollars. Per years its aboht 30, 000 dollars,
Guy chill

I know 3 people that pull that in 3 days in u.s.
They earn about 75 dollars an hour and work about 10-12 hrs a day (6 days a week)

Do D the maths my brother.
From the way you're talking, im sure u hvent experienced the nigerian labour market like that... even the top managers will be lucky to make up to 1.5 millio month.

500k is small money and as a frequent traveller, a single trip out of the country cos btw 700k- 2m depending on how long I stay abroad.... guy chill okay... with this 500k talk I know u dont really know what u saying
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by DollyParton1(f): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2015
magicminister:

Guy chill

They earn about 75 dollars an hour and work about 10-12 hrs a day (6 days a week)

From the way you're talking, im sure u hvent experienced the nigerian labour market like that... even the top managers will be lucky to make up to 1.5 millio month.

500k is small money and as a frequent traveller, a single trip out of the country cos btw 700k- 2m depending on how long I stay abroad.... guy chill okay... with this 500k talk I know u dont really know what u saying
nope homeboy is not a manager.... thats what I am saying, if they can pay someone with just 5years of experience that much, how much do you think they would pay someone with over 20years of experience and more qualifications, I.e a top manager like you said.

Your earlier post stated that its is easier to make 100k USD per annum as if its 70-80% of the US population that brings that in.

I have met couple of professionals who earns 150£/hrs in the UK and I don't go around saying people can easily pull in 50,000£, because I know the struggle is actually hard and real for most people.

10-12 hrs/day for 6 days? That is 60-72hrs per week? No shitting its either they are pulling over time or you are spitting porkies.

I hate to bring this in, but I just have to, I am a frequent traveller myself too. So yea I know what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
As a Medical doctor, I will join him to say GOD punish DEVIL...
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
As a Medical doctor, I will join him to say THUNDER FIRE DEVIL...
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by magicminister: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

nope homeboy is not a manager.... thats what I am saying, if they can pay someone with just 5years of experience that much, how much do you think they would pay someone with over 20years of experience and more qualifications, I.e a top manager like you said.

Your earlier post stated that its is easier to make 100k USD per annum as if its 70-80% of the US population that brings that in.

I have met couple of professionals who earns 150£/hrs in the UK and I don't go around saying people can easily pull in 50,000£, because I know the struggle is actually hard and real for most people.

10-12 hrs/day for 6 days? That is 60-72hrs per week? No shitting its either they are pulling over time or you are spitting porkies.

They puling overtime.
And this I entry level job im talking about.
You kno, atleast u have the opportunity to make more money by working extra.
If I was making 500k after 5 years, I would be depressed!!!
I run a business like a said and 500k is transport money sometimes... (flight and taxi). The only solution 2 this is for naira to appreciate.... u cannot claim they pay more here... over there, as long as u put in work, u will see the money..
Here, if u put in work, u will see 140-180k per month (entry level) and 400-600k/month (managerial/professors)....

Its easier to make 100k and above abroad.
Just go to school, get a job and work hard.... thats all....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by vicadex07(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
wasere...
ayox2003:

Who forking cares?

As much as I utterly detest the popular use of "am" that's replacing "I'm" in most texts, I can't help but let it slide in this letter. The message (issue addressed) here is kabillion times powerful than analysing the semantics and use of "am".

Kudos to this Surgeon. He knows his worth.

Frawzey.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by vicadex07(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
so? make we no read am again cos u don read am b4
dominique:
Old article.

1 Like

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by DollyParton1(f): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
magicminister:

They puling overtime.
And this I entry level job im talking about.
You kno, atleast u have the opportunity to make more money by working extra.
If I was making 500k after 5 years, I would be depressed!!!
I run a business like a said and 500k is transport money sometimes... (flight and taxi). The only solution 2 this is for naira to appreciate.... u cannot claim they pay more here... over there, as long as u put in work, u will see the money..
Here, if u put in work, u will see 140-180k per month (entry level) and 400-600k/month (managerial/professors)....

Its easier to make 100k and above abroad.
Just go to school, get a job and work hard.... thats all....

Dont let us divert this ish, this is about people working for someone/ government and not about you owning your own business. We know, it is easier to churn in more money if you are your own boss in relative to working for someone. I am not disputing that.
And I assume your travels are business related, so whatever amount of money you spend is sort of an investment.
Lol.... if u are earning 500k in this naija economy, u will be depressed? No shit. Stop bullshiting. 500k in a naija economy is enough to comfortably live on.

How many entry level job pays 75$ in the USA, pls list them. You go to school and get job and start making your money just like that? Softly please. Except if you get to work with top companies, you dont just make money like that. These western countries are not what u make it to seem like.

You are a business man, yet you can't sit and compare and analyze the economies of each countries.
Not everyone makes that high in the USA just as not everyone makes that low in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by ABEngine(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
magicminister:

Broda mi some make even more...
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by DollyParton1(f): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
ABEngine:

Broda mi some make even more...

Beem trying to tell the guy o.
Dunno where he got his data from.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by SIRTee15: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
magicminister:

Guy chill

have u heard of the word PPP -purchasing power parity?
because if u do, u won't be comparing wages of a developing nation to that of developed.
if nigerians start earning exactly what their americans counterparts earn, then I guess Americans will come down here to take jobs,
because
someone earning a million naira in naija is a king while someone earning 5000 dollars is not noticed by his neighbours.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by DollyParton1(f): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
SIRTee15:

because if u do, u won't be comparing wages of a developing nation to that of developed.
if nigerians start earning exactly what their americans counterparts earn, then I guess Americans will come down here to take jobs,
because
someone earning a million naira in naija is a king while someone earning 5000 dollars is not noticed by his neighbours.
lol.... dude stay claiming he is a businessman who travels frequently, yet he can't make a simple comparison and analysis.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by magicminister: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
SIRTee15:

because

A smart analysis I must say.
It is only valid if nigeria manufactures its products.
Most of the things we use in nigeria are imported and you either pay top dollars for the original thing or you go for the china version.

Our cars are imported, building materials are imported, our education is zero so we send our kids abroad, generator is imported, aeroplanes imported, street lights imported, fans and cable tv imported.... even some of our food are imported from europe and america...
We pay the dollar equivalent (plus mark up prices) for these products.

Take it or leave it, the western world have taken our jobs and takeng our income.

We pay more for their products and earn less than them!...

Someone earning a million in nigeria is a king because only few people make a million a month.
That doesn't mean his purchasing power is on par with world standards.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by magicminister: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

lol.... dude stay claiming he is a businessman who travels frequently, yet he can't make a simple comparison and analysis.

Talking like u made a smart analysis.
The dude above that brought up the ppp phenomenon made a point.
You were just arguing that folks in nigeria can earn more than folks in u.s. (their counterparts on same level) which quite possibe but very rare.
Maybe the politicians.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by DollyParton1(f): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
magicminister:

Talking like u made a smart analysis.
The dude above that brought up the ppp phenomenon made a point.
You were just arguing that folks in nigeria can earn more than folks in u.s. (their counterparts on same level) which quite possibe but very rare.
Maybe the politicians.

Lol..... my argument is that folks in USA don't easily earn that high as you placed it. And that folks in Nigeria do actually earn high as against your belief.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by magicminister: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lol..... my argument is that folks in USA don't easily earn that high as you placed it. And that folks in Nigeria do actually earn high as against your belief.

Yeah right... like 500k after 5 years abi??
That one is even on the really lucky side
Youd be lucky to be on 200k afteer 5 years
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by DollyParton1(f): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
magicminister:

Yeah right... like 500k after 5 years abi??
That one is even on the really lucky side
Youd be lucky to be on 200k afteer 5 years

But in the almighty USA, everyone hits the ground running with 75$ per hour.
Please!!!
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by magicminister: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

But in the almighty USA, everyone hits the ground running with 75$ per hour.
Please!!!

Yep... all the people I know hit the ground running with 70/hr.
Even though I know its not black and white...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attah Of Igala Rains Thunder Curse On Fulani Cows / Alhaji Sulieman As Commissioner Of Lands In Abia State? / Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.