Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Join This Bbm Channel For Hookups,relationships,sugar Mummies And Daddies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join This Bbm Channel For Hookups,relationships,sugar Mummies And Daddies (5231 Views)

HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join This Bbm Channel For Hookups,relationships,sugar Mummies And Daddies by benatex(m): 7:01am On Aug 04, 2015
Sure babes sure guys sugar mummy sugar daddy.

Join This Community

Just copy this channel pin and paste at the bbm channel search box - C00464FDB -

Express Love:
Best Lovers Pic Contest
Relationship Facts
Hook up
Relationship Advice
Love Stories
Love Talksmiley
News
sugar daddies and mummiee
publicity

Join now and lets get connected C00464FDB grin wink cry kiss

1 Like

Re: Join This Bbm Channel For Hookups,relationships,sugar Mummies And Daddies by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2015
7FDA6E11

1 Like

Re: Join This Bbm Channel For Hookups,relationships,sugar Mummies And Daddies by Genileee(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
C00443A47....join my relationship talk channel and get alk advice you need to step up and put your relationship in order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join This Bbm Channel For Hookups,relationships,sugar Mummies And Daddies by kambison(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Genileee:
C00443A47....join my relationship talk channel and get alk advice you need to step up and put your relationship in order
Re: Join This Bbm Channel For Hookups,relationships,sugar Mummies And Daddies by kambison(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2017
i kindly ask to be hooked with sugarmummies all over the world i promise to fulfil m duty during time of our cooperation. please am quite seriuos and dont need jokers lets join hands and move forward

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This / Guys Without Beard Looks Like Goat!!! / How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.