Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble (5241 Views)

She Kissed Me And Walked Away / My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by TheScientist: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
To cut the long story short, i packed into a new neighbourhood two months ago (precisely 9th of February, 2022).
I needed help from someone who is familiar with the environment. The only person available to help, was my neighbour's wife. Everyone had gone to work and school except her. I approached her and asked her if she could direct me to a place i could buy a bag of rice and some other food stuffs. She described a place; but, from the way i kept asking for details, she decided to do the errand for me. I rejected the idea, but she told me it was alright by her. We did some calculations and the whole thing amounted to almost 70k. I realeased 80k to her incase there are changes in prices. She bought everything i needed and returned a change of 6k. I rejected the change and added 10k to the 6k just to show my appreciation. Everyone was happy and that was how it ended that day. *Please, check the comment section for update. I've run out of space here*

1 Like

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by Onixlaz(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
OP, You see ur life!
Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lie finish you there,na only mumu go believe this your story.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
Chill na and wait for him to finish it

Everything is not lie abeg
Oversabi angry

1 Like

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:

Oversabi angry
Will you keep your mouth shut?
Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by funshint(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:

Oversabi angry
Abeg that OP na "Lienus"
Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by Gentlerespect76: 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
That is pure cock and bull; only fools will believe this happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

That is pure cock and bull; only fools will believe this happened.
Like SilentQueen.
Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:

Like SilentQueen.
Avoid me on this forum
Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
Avoid me on this forum
But you can't do without me on this forum,your life revolves around me. grin
True or not?
I have what you need. grin
I will dm you with my main account kriss216
Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by loosecanon50(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
OP come finish this your story before you henter another trouble angry....grin

1 Like

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by amkrocky: 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheScientist:
To cut the long story short, i packed into a new neighbourhood two months ago (precisely 9th of February, 2022).
I needed help from someone who is familiar with the environment. The only person available to help, was my neighbour's wife. Everyone had gone to work and school except her. I approached her and asked her if she could direct me to a place i could buy a bag of rice and some other food stuffs. She described a place; but, from the way i kept asking for details, she decided to do the errand for me. I rejected the idea, but she told me it was alright by her. We did some calculations and the whole thing amounted to almost 70k. I realeased 80k to her incase there are changes in prices. She bought everything i needed and returned a change of 6k. I rejected the change and added 10k to the 6k just to show my appreciation. Everyone was happy and that was how it ended that day. *Please, check the comment section for update. I've run out of space here*
drug is not good for ya body...
Collect wotowoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

This kind of stories always have a poorly scripted ending. Is just like Nollywood movies. The end - she gradually became close to him and she kissed him. She was displaying her affection to him publicly to an extent neighbors start suspecting them. And it got so bad that he husband notice it and threatened the living hell outta of him. But as fate may have it he stood his ground to defend all the allegations laid on him with tight face as if them use do eba. grin grin grin grin

All this kind stories eh. grin grin grin
Op I have finished it for you. grin cheesy
Don't stress ya self anymore! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by TheScientist: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Today, she sent her two children to bring me food. She has only two children; all boys. One is around 6years and the other is around 2years. Normally, i only eat food cooked by my family members or by me. She has offered me food several times but i rejected all her offers. Today, after returning from work(yes, no public holiday for us...that's the price to pay for being a medical personnnel), it's like she noticed i was stressed out and hungry. Though, i had food inside, but she still sent her children to bring me food. Shortly after(without knocking) she entered the room. The food she sent her children to bring for me, was on the dinning table. Her children were watching cartoon on the television. I was in the kitchen trying to microwave the food i cooked by myself yesterday. When i noticed her presence, i quickly joined them in the living room. She sat for about two minutes, then spoke in her dialect. I do not have idea of what she said, but i noticed her children got up, told me bye-bye and left the room.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by Sniper04(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheScientist:
Today, she sent her two children to bring me food. She has only two children; all boys. One is around 6years and the other is around 2years. Normally, i only eat food cooked by my family members or by me. She has offered me food several times but i rejected all her offers. Today, after returning from work(yes, no public holiday for us...that's the price to pay for being a medical personnnel), it's like she noticed i was stressed out and hungry. Though, i had food inside, but she still sent her children to bring me food. Shortly after(without knocking) she entered the room. The food she sent her children to bring for me, was on the dinning table. Her children were watching cartoon on the television. I was in the kitchen trying to microwave the food i cooked by myself yesterday. When i noticed her presence, i quickly joined them in the living room. She sat for about two minutes, then spoke in her dialect. I do not have idea of what she said, but i noticed her children got up, told me bye-bye and left the room.
In conclusion you bleeped her, that's all I want to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by Edyice: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Scientist na lie Muhammad brother grin
Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by TheScientist: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
When her children left, she asked me how my day went in the office. I wasn't surprise she asked. We have been close ever since she went on an errand for me. We even chat on whatsapp. After all the talks and beating around the bush, she finally stood up and decided to go. I was happy because i will finally get the chance to eat(all along i was hungry but pretending to be strong). I saw her off to the door and told her "later na". She answered "okay" but i noticed she was relunctant to leave. I quietly asked her if everything was alright. Before she could answer, i heard my car alarm blaring off. When i turned around to pick the car key, she step forward(towards me) but i wasn't aware initially. On turning back to her(after turning off my car alarm), i noticed she was too close for comfort. I tried to step back, but it was too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by TheScientist: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
It was too late to step back. The first kiss i received from her, was unbelievable. It felt like electric shock. I initially thought it was a mistake until she followed it up with a longer kiss before saying goodbye. After the incident she quickly walked away. Honestly, i'm in trouble. I've been contemplating whether to call her back or not. Her husband traveled to kogi state for easter and won't be back till tomorrow(after work). A part of me want more of the kisses but a part of me is holding me back. I've been thinking she must be very good in bed. I mean...how can someone know how to kiss so good and not know how to do the do?

5 Likes

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by Skullano(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
You see this generation eeeeh, nah hot water God go use end us las las.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by TheScientist: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Skullano:
You see this generation eeeeh, nah hot water God go use end us las las.
Wetin we do God? I never even commit the act. Na just think i dey think.

2 Likes

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheScientist:

Wetin we do God? I never even commit the act. Na just think i dey think.
Don't sleep with someone's wife.

3 Likes

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by posty56: 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
sounds like story line from xstories cheesy, OP you need to do everything in your power to make that woman hate you,thank one you have not decided ,means you enjoy the kiss.,but remember if your case bust you will regret the day you reciprocated the feelings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by TheScientist: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
i926:

Don't sleep with someone's wife.
I'm aware it's a wrong thing to do. I pray she doesn't get me into real trouble.
Thanks for your advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by TheScientist: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
posty56:
sounds like story line from xstories cheesy, OP you need to do everything in your power to make that woman hate you,thank one you have not decided ,means you enjoy the kiss.,but remember if your case bust you will regret the day you reciprocated the feelings.
Making her to hate me is not the problem; but, who will go on errand for me? Who will do the chores she does for me? That's the problem.
Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by posty56: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheScientist:

Making her to hate me is not the problem; but, who will go on errand for me? Who will do the chores she does for me? That's the problem.
somebody wife , running errands for you you no how that sounds?, go and befriend another lady , this time youthful, using person wife to run errands regularly sounds stupid, disrespectful and suspicious, be eating fast food for now ,till you find another person to do the errands for you.

1 Like

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by TheScientist: 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
posty56:
somebody wife , running errands for you you no how that sounds?, go and befriend another lady , this time youthful, using person wife to run errands regularly sounds stupid, disrespectful and suspicious, be eating fast food for now ,till you find another person to do the errands for you.
Thanks for the recommendation. Maybe i'll befriend one of the nurses in my work place. But that will increase my expenses. I must always take them out on lunch break. Lets see how it goes. Thanks anyway.
Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by posty56: 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheScientist:

Thanks for the recommendation. Maybe i'll befriend one of the nurses in my work place. But that will increase my expenses. I must always take them out on lunch break. Lets see how it goes. Thanks anyway.
no probs
Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by AMGBoss(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Another crap. She returned your 6k change and instead of giving her a little amount for "recharge card" just to say thank you, you decided to add 10k. Dude, nice one. Maybe her husband isn't financially buoyant enough, so you want to use that enter her. Imagine, you dey even chat her on Whatsapp. What rubbbish!! You no get level sef.

2 Likes

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by TheScientist: 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
AMGBoss:
Another crap. She returned your 6k change and instead of giving her a little amount for "recharge card" just to say thank you, you decided to add 10k. Dude, nice one. Maybe her husband isn't financially buoyant enough, so you want to use that enter her. Imagine, you dey even chat her on Whatsapp. What rubbbish!! You no get level sef.
Before writing on this experience, i know people like you will come for me. That's why i created enough room in my heart to accomodate whatever is thrown at me. Your guess is right. Her husband is struggling financially. She needed that money i gave her. Why do you think i added to it? Do you think it's because i have too much? Well, you are free to express your view.
You said i no get level. Please, connect me to have more level like you. Thanks for your comment anyway.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by Slynation(m): 12:20am On Apr 19, 2022
Pray this prayer with me everyday..!!
May my preeq never put me into trouble one day, IJN...Amen!!
Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by TheScientist: 12:29am On Apr 19, 2022
Slynation:
Pray this prayer with me everyday..!! May my preeq never put me into trouble one day, IJN...Amen!!
Hahahaha...what a comic relief? Thanks. I'm saying a BIG AMEN to that.

1 Like

Re: How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble by Emmanuel909090: 1:16am On Apr 19, 2022
It is finished

(1) (2) (Reply)

Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? / What Do Guys Hate In Ladies? / GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.