Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory (25348 Views)

Olu Of Warri, Emami Meet Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) / Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Samirana360(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2015
i have a dream dat one day Mr aliko dangote wil be d richest man on earth

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Evaromantik(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2015
Buhari has been pailoting the whole world..........abeg help am,nobi only him sabi enter plane
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by gbishman: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2015
Politicians and business men always loafing around the corridor of power, one would expect for them see this ground breaking ceremony and replicate same back home. Rather than hop in their private jets and globe trot the world chasing the presidential jets
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Belmot(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2015
Interesting
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by babyfaceafrica: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2015
Dats my working vp..e dey pain some people!!
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by deadZONE: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2015
VickyRotex:
Iara is now the governor of Edo State, while Oshiomole is the Minister of tourism grin undecided
his the one that books the flights and buys fuels for the planes

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by vislabraye(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2015
Jorussia:
chai see as oshiomhole. just abandon my state ( Edo). Oshiohmole come back home.

Where is Lala ? She never come ?
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by condralbede(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2015
That's lovely...But y Zambia nah
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by BENARI: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2015
This current government's romance with Aliko Dangote and his businesses is puzzling, especially giving the seeming cold shoulders people like Jim Ovia and Tony Elumelu are getting from the same government.

Just my observation! I could be wrong though!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2015
NOW OSHIOMOLE THIS IS GETTING TOO MUCH,,,

since you got married,, you've abandoned edo state

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by hrykanu231(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2015
Today is Zambia, ysday was Ethiopia. Employment generation there and... here. kontinu!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2015
Decale:
Click like to see the wailing wailers wail undecided

The more the likes, the more their torture continues....
Each like represents one year of torturetorture embarassed
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by pretydiva(f): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2015
Decale:
Click like to see the wailing wailers wail

The more the likes, the more their torture continues....
Each like represents one year of torturetorture embarassed
stop begging 4 likes

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by sigiyaya(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2015
osinbajo be like baba you don waka too much, make i waka this one i beg... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by pretydiva(f): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2015
toopsy22:
NOW OSHIOMOLE THIS IS GETTING TOO MUCH,,,

since you got married,, you've abandoned delta state
delta state ...aunty is everything ok undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Swaggzkid: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2015
Wow Iara has really transform Adams Oshiomhole oooo the man no longer wears that kaki uniform grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by omenka(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2015
Jorussia:
chai see as oshiomhole. just abandon my state ( Edo). Oshiohmole come back home.
Lol. This Otedola guy sha.

Forming best buddies with every government in power. I hope his case with Farcrook Lawal is revisited soon.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2015
pretydiva:
delta state ...aunty is everything ok undecided
oooooh Edo state,,, actually the food am eating has taking over my brain.. thanks..
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by trinidad(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Gov Adams looking good every passing day. Iara doing great in grooming her better half for a perfect gentleman look.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by iamsholex(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2015
want to buy a new smartphone?. Get the best deal on #konga.com today.you can get a white #samsung galaxy s4 for as low as 70k,#blackberry z10 for 43,600, #nokia lumia 520 for 21k, #bb curve 7 for 21k #iphone 5s for just 120k...you can only get this type of offer on Nigeria's no 1 online shopping mall #konga...buy on konga today click on the link above and you shall share the testimony..You can check the link on my signature.Also,you have the choice of paying on delivery
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Superman11(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2015
Nairalandi:
Buhari and Osinbajo doing travelling competition since they assumed Office!

And some Idi ots we come here now and start saying "that's my able VP" "what a good move"

May God save Nigeria from the hand of this Travellers!

This is now a case of Landlord travel in see. From one voyage to another.. Some people have put Sinbad the salior and brothers in charge..
They should be commissioning more factories in Nigeria not Dangote factories in Zambia or Gambia. This is a one man's investment not a country's
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Gentlemedi(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2015
This people are really traveling oh.
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Lasese: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2015
Mr. President Out of the country!
Vice out of the country!
Who is ruling our country now.
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by tonididdy(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Nairalandi:
Buhari and Osinbajo doing travelling competition since they assumed Office!

And some Idi ots we come here now and start saying "that's my able VP" "what a good move"

May God save Nigeria from the hand of these Travellers!
dapyd1:
Wait o.
I'm not anti this government, but isn't the travelling getting too much at least for now.
Let them sit in Aso rock and begin to formulate policies to better our country and also see to its implementation

Isn't that what they were elected for?
Nigeria has got to renew its relationship status with the world...two heads are better than one besides I think the new president and VP elect have to build cordial relationships with other presidents that's how u know one who is serious unlike jona that worked alone and had no external backing politically or security wise

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by directonpc(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2015
I miss mama peace sad
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by 4stylz: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2015
This oshiomole is everywhere, he is trying so hard to raise up his dead fame.. trying so hard to be relevant with the new guys
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Superman11(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2015
VickyRotex:
Iara is now the governor of Edo State, while Oshiomole is the Minister of tourism grin undecided

This vp should be commissioning a factory in Nigeria rather commissioning a privately owned cement factory in another country. They should have imported from us to raise the value of the Nigeria. These people are all learners. GBAM
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by preciousMI1(f): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2015
PMB $ his VP travelling since May 29th 2015.... happy travelling..
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by jorel1(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2015
My able mere commissioner...nothin do u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? / Three Jukun Fishermen Arrested Over Attack On Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.