Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory (25346 Views)

Olu Of Warri, Emami Meet Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) / Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Ebwalams(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2015
They travel out to search for our looted monies by the clueless ones. go and die . sai
BABA
sai PYO
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by jwils(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2015
Decale:
Click like to see the wailing wailers wail

The more the likes, the more their torture continues....
Each like represents one year of torturetorture embarassed
almost an hour no single like....... Shameful
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Gaius667: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2015
Jorussia:
chai see as oshiomhole. just abandon my state ( Edo). Oshiohmole come back home.

I am wondering if Adams has time to govern Edo state because after his wedding he has been to every party, rally and major event. please go back home governor Adams
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Spyman28: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2015
deadZONE, I know you will readily jump at the offer to be Buhari's house boy
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2015
dapyd1:
Wait o.
I'm not anti this government, but isn't the travelling getting too much at least for now.
Let them sit in Aso rock and begin to formulate policies to better our country and also see to its implementation

Isn't that what they were elected for?
broda try to understand sometin here, weda top govt officials are at home or abroad they are well connected than wat u can neva imaging, because of development in technology, intercom is dere inside D plane, cars everywhere dey are, also intracom is also dere, according to DSS president and D VP must bin in contact every 30 minute, this is to tell u dat traveling is not D issue, is D ability & desire to effect D change.
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by VickyRotex(f): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2015
Superman11:

This vp should be commissioning a factory in Nigeria rather commissioning a privately owned cement factory in another country. They should have imported from us to raise the value of the Nigeria. These people are all learners. GBAM

My thoughts exactly!
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Superman11(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2015
VickyRotex:

My thoughts exactly!

I wonder what they talk about in those there meetings. Rubbish i guess!
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Abdul4success(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2015
Dangote - the business tycoon
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Sweetlemon(f): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2015
I must confess I was one of the people that were scared that Osinbanjo was just used to lure Christians and SW voters and will be sidelined once Buhari is sworn in. I'm so moved to tears to see a working, effective, and well respected VP in Nigeria. WOW! I love Buhari even more now. God bless that man and all that concerns him.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by caprini1: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2015
Innodon:
Ok.....more photo session. When wi they go to Zimbabwe?
And ....Madagascar grin
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by ibkgab001: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2015
Otedola and one cloth principle ... The rich also Bleep up
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by derecho(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2015
1MCN:
Is Governor Adams Oshiomhole part of the 100day honeymoon or retirement?
He's now busy traveling everywhere like a Molue conductor.
bros You harsh o..I wan laff break bodi.You just reminded me of Molue conductors and how they run after molue

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nairalandi:
Govenment of Travel by the traveller and for the Travelling!

The next update may be "Buhari and Osinbajo dancing shoki with Ghanian president in Accra Ghana!

Wailers international. More grease to your heart-ache.
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by happney65: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
The Commissioner.. grin
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by NotNairalandi(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

Wailers international. More grease to your heart-ache.
see this Otele!
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nonesense
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by sunsewa: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oshobaba never walk alone,ajala travel,travel,Edo state ur out for the long tins.
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by engrajoo1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
I c no fault in osinbajo goin for d commissioning buh wait a minut) wat is oshiomole doin thr first he was seen at DJ otedola bash nw at zambia and other places does is it mean he has finish his assignment in edo
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by maestroz: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
God that lifted up a mere COMMISSIONER to VP, come do my own too.
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Fearcom(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nairalandi:
Buhari and Osinbajo doing travelling competition since they assumed Office!

And some Idi ots we come here now and start saying "that's my able VP" "what a good move"

May God save Nigeria from the hand of these Travellers!

Hmmm let's see.....commissioning a multi billion naira project built by a Nigerian in another African country will provide jobs to over a thousand people. You need to have your head examined.
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by NotNairalandi(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fearcom:

Hmmm let's see.....commissioning a multi billion naira project built by a Nigerian in another African country will provide jobs to over a thousand people. You need to have your head examined.
na ur papa head u go first examine!
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Fellonigerians: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
I appreciate the VP moving around, but these trips are getting out of hand... If he can travel to commission a factory outside Nigeria which really adds no value to Nigeria, then he should be going to commission factories in Nigeria that provide jobs for Nigerians...
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by totit: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
deadZONE:
grin grin see my food...
buhari sent his house
boy to zambia. while son doing the VP's job
this disgraceful SW product is busy running errands

Paparazzi Government.
people are dying our leaders
are touring the world.

this country is govern on social media.

Here they come, brafraud zombie who sees nothing good in others as a result of bad upbringing and poor background.

This weed you are smoking is not good for yaa health. grin
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by miceroms: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oshiomhole seem to be every where these days... USA, Launch by DJ cuppy now Zambia.
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by gawu1: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nairalandi:
Buhari and Osinbajo doing travelling competition since they assumed Office!

And some Idi ots we come here now and start saying "that's my able VP" "what a good move"

May God save Nigeria from the hand of these Travellers!
I think, the idiot is not some other than you. You expect them to luck themselves in their offices and govern well? Don't equivalence this change government with GEJ regime, which could not even see travel to Borno (a part of his kingdom under fire) as necessary.
May God save Nigeria from wailers and their un necessary wailing?
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by neocortex: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Waste of tax payers money,
how does this create 1 million jobs for Nigeria.

Photocracy at his worse
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by ModiKen(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
fulanimafia:
Dangote's business acumen should be a course in strategic management. This quiet Dan Kano is taking over Africa one country at a time. Kudos to Nigeria's best ambassador.

P.S: Is it just me or Oshiomole's wardrobe has received a major makeover...let this be a lesson to us men wink

My man, I b tink say na only me notice am ooo. Since e marry dat oyibo pepper, d guy don upgrade; no more khaki. Na suit tinz.

Before e marriage I fit count the number of times I see Osho baba wear suit but now, suit don turn normal house wear for am. grin

Real lesson for us, unmarried men.

Marry a woman that would move u forward, not one that would take u back to the stone age. grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Princephelar(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
https://instagram.com/p/54WLSCJcwy/

Pls like dis video on my instagram page and tag your friends to like it too
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by eazydon(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Trendtopix.Com is now www.trend.com.ng

Same quality content. Check it out now
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by topeorekoy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Solomonodimegwu(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Is dat nt oshomole in d 3rd pix? Hmm osho baba don dey dress well recently ooo! Could it d influence of Lara?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Security Operatives After Ambush In Borno. Photos / Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture / Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.