Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

My "Deadly" Wooing Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (51727 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2016
The Genesis

[b] In my previous post, I said something about being single and "never ever" searching. Yes, that decision didn't just come from nowhere, theres a good reason for it as there's no smoke without fire.

It all started in my first year in the university.It was fun and exciting making new acquaintances and friends here and there, from your coursemates to your faculty mates. I wasn't left out, as I made two good friends who were also my course mates -Joshua and Chris.

About four Weeks into lectures,on a particular Monday morning while I was rushing down to a lecture theater, I found myself walking side by side with a pretty and strange lady who seemed to be moving towards my direction.
I kept mum, and focused on where I was going, having in mind that I had barely 10mins to be in class.
We kept walking with a uniform speed and direction as though we were friends,and quiet until she finally broke the silence.
"You walking to LT3?" She asked
"Yessss" I replied, abruptly as though I were waiting for her to ask.
An innate voice within me spoke: "Capableben, ask her name and possibly her phone number"
I thought it was a good idea too,so I began to summon the courage to ask and the right words to use in my mind. After the short rehearsal in my head, I opened my mouth: "ehhm, so, what is....what is today's date? " I asked, with no iota of idea how I deviated to that. cry[/b]

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by donbenedict(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2016
grin cheesy u mean am

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2016
I shall be updating periodically. Kindly drop ya comments to make me feel I have an audience who wanna hear my fascinating first wooing experience. thank you

2 Likes

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 20, 2016
Lol........gringrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Kingsasian(m): 9:37pm On May 20, 2016
Have I ever wooed a lady sef

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
grin cheesy u mean am
I mean am ooo, grab your popcorn.. you go laugh tire....
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by olatunjithomas(m): 9:43pm On May 20, 2016
lol

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2016
olatunjithomas:
lol
Haa, you mean am? This one na just the beginning o
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by JohnQueen(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2016
Seriously Oya shoot I want to hear the end of it!

1 Like

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by hefelove(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2016
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool undecided
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2016
2: The Mad lecturer

[b]"Its the 27th" she replied with a sharp gaze, obviously wondering what prompted such question at that point in time; and before I could say any other thing, we were at the entrance of the lecture theater already, I heaved a sigh of relief.

I was unable to
concentrate throughout the lecture; I kept taking quick glances at her pretty face while nodding to the "balderdash" the lecturer was spewing, as far as I was concerned at this point he was only blathering.
Unbeknownst to me, the lecturer had been observing me, he called out my name: "Hey Capableben, Stand up and tell me the last statement I made about waves!"

The class suddenly hushed down, as a graveyard and all eyes were on me. I slowly stood up; obviously clueless, I kept standing without uttering any word.
"Young man, we don't have all day, tell me the last statement I made about waves"
" I didn't particularly hear you the first time sir, say it again" , the whole class burst out laughing before I could finish talking, and what irked me most was that my Newly found crush laughed too.
"Leave my class, you bumbling idiot, leave my class now!" The lecturer ordered, and I packed my books and slowly walked out of the class, realising how foolish my answer was.[/b]

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by ClintonDal(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2016
Are you for real tho?? "What's today's date" undecided undecided undecided
You need divine intervention, damn!

6 Likes

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by iceberylin(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2016
God grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Lol........gringrin
Wey dat ya zobo?
Getting drunk and reading this gonna be fun gan..
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2016
3: The Decision

"Am I already going against daddy's advice and wishes for my educational career? Am I abandoning the first class path already?" I asked myself, as I walked to the hostel.
"..or are the witches from my village at work already in my life?" I though again.

"But I didn't do anything wrong; I was just admiring Gods handiwork, maybe its too early. Make I just wait get good Cgpa this 100Level and nothing go stop me from to friend that girl for 200Level" I soliloquized and finally concluded.

I decided to face my studies squarely and ignore all forms of distractions; in short, cooking more than once a day was considered a distraction too. So I judiciously planned my life into a "square"- church , night class and Lecture.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Lol........gringrin
Haa, you go laugh tire na

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2016
4: The code

[b] A year elapsed. I was a bigger boy now in 200L; more prominent among my folks and most importantly, my CGPA was "heavy" - a few points away from first class.
This indicated that I have not deviated from daddy's instructions and as far as I was concerned, it was time to approach my love whom I had learnt that her name was Maryam.

I was outrightly clueless how to go about my love mission and obviously needed 'coaching'; and to God be the glory, the best coach was Chris, one of my best friends.
Chris was passionate about helping me out.
"I knew you had a thing for that girl, I've been watching you since 100Level" he said, when I offered him the coaching job.
I smiled and pat him on him on the head. "You too look matter weh no concern you"
" No wahala, you know you're my guy and when it comes to wooing ladies, I am an ace"
"I shall coach you well and reveal the 'code' to you", he added.
"Wow! Thanks man, so when are we starting?"
....... [/b]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 20, 2016
discoprophet:

Wey dat ya zobo?

Getting drunk and reading this gonna be fun gan..

E don finish oo make we manage dis one...gringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by alatbaba1(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2016
Make I buy this land here.
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Nightie(f): 10:29pm On May 20, 2016
Lol. Interesting
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:

E don finish oo make we manage dis one...gringrin

Nah.. I don't dig those ones. They make me wanna get touchy..

Me ayam a gentleman na.. I have to act like one. I kannor coman be engaging in that kind of unscrupulous activity here and there..

3 Likes

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2016
5: My Indomie

"We start right away, we got no time. Thank God lectures have not really commenced", he said.
"For today, I'd need you to read and digest 'Mills and boon', don't worry I know where to get a copy for you, just go to the hostel and prepare two satchets of indomie for me while I go get the book", he instructed.
Thunderstruck, I kept staring and nodding affirmatively; after all, what were two satchets of indomie compared to the invaluable knowledge I was about to acquire.

Two hours later, Chris was snoring while lying on my mattress like a corpse; having voraciously consumed the plate of indomie I prepared him. I had diligently gone through the 'Mills and Boons' he brought with him two times and was about going the third time when he rolled a bit in his sleep.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Nightie(f): 10:48pm On May 20, 2016
Lol. Interesting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 20, 2016
discoprophet:

Me ayam a gentleman na.. I have to act like one. I kannor coman be engaging in that kind of unscrupulous activity here and there..

Ahhhha.... Sorry Oga.... Oya no vex make I change am for you..gringrin

15 Likes

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2016
discoprophet:

Your oyibo dey sweet me. As you dey read my tory, try dey notify me as you sight grammatical errors. I wan learn English more

1 Like

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2016
Nightie:
Lol. Interesting
Sure, read to the end and be swept off your feet.
Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by jimmyolasun: 10:53pm On May 20, 2016
Capableben:

"Am I already going against daddy's advice and wishes for my educational career? Am I abandoning the first class path already?" I asked myself, as I walked to the hostel.
"..or are the witches from my village at work already in my life?" I though again.

"But I didn't do anything wrong; I was just admiring Gods handiwork, maybe its too early. Make I just wait get good Cgpa this 100Level and nothing go stop me from to friend that girl for 200Level" I soliloquized and finally concluded.

I decided to face my studies squarely and ignore all forms of distractions; in short, cooking more than once a day was considered a distraction too. So I judiciously planned my life into a "square"- (church , night class and Lecture).
thats a triangle....Olodo.... No wonder you dey ask date....smiley ...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by vicstar(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2016
Capableben:

I kept mum

abeg no throway ya mama ooh lipsrsealed cry

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2016
hehehe - master?

Lmao

"Master ask for her name"

grin grin

Next time listen to Jarvis

1 Like

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 10:57pm On May 20, 2016
6: Oga Coach

[b]He rolled again and then opened his eyes; impulsively, he checked the time on his watch.The time said 6:30Pm. He raised his head up and saw me seating on the next bunk beside him, anxiously waiting for him to wake up.

"Chris, you've finally woken up, I've been waiting on you like forever", I muttered.
"Yeaaa, have you read the book i asked you to read?"
"Sure, I read it twice"
"Good, we continue tomorrow. I will reveal the code to you tomorrow and we meet her next tomorrow, you meet her I meant", he instructed.
My eyes bulged at the thought of me meeting Maryam face-face to tell her about my feelings for her; but however it may be at this point I was ready for any aftermath.

The following day we set off.We needed a quiet and serene environment; the campus 'Love garden' was the right place. In a short time, we got there and my coach started.

"This code im about to teach you has 3 levels.The eye contact lesson, voice pitch lesson and gait lesson", he said.
"Yes, Yes", I said while nodding my head and noting down in my jotter. The commitment I had for this was strange, I haven't had such for my Thermodynamics lectures even.
"We will start with the eye contact lesson.

You know, you don't look at a lady the way you look at a guy.When you meet her and strike a conversation, make sure you look straight into her eye balls. It shows her that you are bold and free, even if you are shy". Chris continued talking and making gestures while I passionately took notes. At the end of the day, we were able to cover the "code" He taught me the particular gait to walk with , the charisma to exude and even how deep my voice should be when talking to Maryam and boy did I learn well.[/b]

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ahhhha.... Sorry Oga.... Oya no vex make I change am for you..gringrin
Ahhhhh.. Thank you baby..
You haff a great sense of caring..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My "Deadly" Wooing Experience by Capableben(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2016
jimmyolasun:
thats a triangle....Olodo.... No wonder you dey ask date....smiley ...
lol, thanks for the correction....

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.