Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (331735 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Gazaliah(m): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kirusky4life:
I checked my name on senate list on the 25th, my status was "error in jamb reg number, you cannot register ". After filing the complain to school, the status changed to " Jamb reg number do not Exist". I reported to school again. I checked it again yesterday morning only to see that i now have 2 records. one reads i cannot register while the new one reads " your record has been uploaded successfully. you can register " . am really confused right now. i don't know if there is anything more i can do about it. please help a friend.

When registration begins,you will be able to register...

You are good to go sis..

Cheers
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mashnino(m): 12:55am On Sep 04, 2015
guys... my name was uploaded to the senate list with no issues...

but checking my reg number on jamb site says "No admission yet"

and wallahi this is the first time i am hearing of "regularized"

so please do i need to "regularize" o i am fine

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Donpizzle(m): 7:36am On Sep 04, 2015
mashnino:

did u receive ur JAMB admission letter when u got admitted in school? Lets knw first b4 we knw hw to solve ur problem.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mashnino(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2015
Donpizzle:

did u receive ur JAMB admission letter when u got admitted in school? Lets knw first b4 we knw hw to solve ur problem.

Nope.. Bt i wrote jamb and post ume.. I have my jamb result with me

And i got my admission thru d valid chanel..

So... Any help
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Timbuktu14(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2015
mashnino:

dem don tell you say u fit register now. Why worry yourself again?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Donpizzle(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2015
mashnino:

So... Any help

if u got admitted thru d front door,u may hv to go to jamb office to rectify ur prob. Buh if na thru d bck door, bro it may b very difficult to rectify koz a friend of mine had such prob and it nvr had a happy ending......he had to start afresh writing a new jamb koz he realised dat e had bin scammed( fake admission). Jst go to jamb office and rectify urs. Goodluck
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Timbuktu14(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2015
Donpizzle:

if u got admitted thru d front door,u may hv to go to jamb office to rectify ur prob. Buh if na thru d bck door, bro it may b very difficult to rectify koz a friend of mine had such prob and it nvr had a happy ending......he had to start afresh writing a new jamb koz he realised dat e had bin scammed( fake admission). Jst go to jamb office and rectify urs. Goodluck
why u dey scare d guy now? Him no get wahala. Why u dey scare am? Oga o
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bharkarh(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2015
mashnino:

So... Any help
did u see your name on the nysc senate approved list? If yes, worry not as it means ur jamb reg is valid. So u are good to go.
PS: THEY DON'T ASK FOR ADMISSION LETTER IN CAMP.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kirusky4life(f): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2015
Gazaliah:

You are good to go sis..
Cheers
I pray so. thanks dear
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2015
Timbuktu14:
no it wasn't me and no it wont affect u again.

Bro...sorry to disturb you again bc, I am looking at the fastest way to get a Jamb reg no. I was admitted normally by jamb in 2003 but right now I can't find my result nor the original admission letter. Again, on jamb site, the printing of results stopped at 2004, any hope of getting 2003 result slip?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kirusky4life(f): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2015
Gazaliah:

You are good to go sis..
Cheers
I pray so. thanks dear
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Timbuktu14(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2015
mecussey:

Bro...sorry to disturb you again bc, I am looking at the fastest way to get a Jamb reg no. I was admitted normally by jamb in 2003 but right now I can't find my result nor the original admission letter. Again, on jamb site, the printing of results stopped at 2004, any hope of getting 2003 result slip?
i tink jamb wil be able to answer u well on this one too. Jst go to there office. Anytin u hear for here na hearsay. Sorry
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kirusky4life(f): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Gazaliah:

You are good to go sis..
Cheers
I pray so. thanks dear
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kirusky4life(f): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2015
Gazaliah:

You are good to go sis..
Cheers
I pray so. thanks dear
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Donpizzle(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Timbuktu14:
why u dey scare d guy now? Him no get wahala. Why u dey scare am? Oga o

na fact i dey talk oo.if u wan confirm i fit post hin numba mke u call am. Buh i hpe say d guy own no go b lyk dat bcoz hin talk say hin admission na thru VALID channel.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Timbuktu14(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2015
Donpizzle:

na fact i dey talk oo.if u wan confirm i fit post hin numba mke u call am. Buh i hpe say d guy own no go b lyk dat bcoz hin talk say hin admission na thru VALID channel.
if na him write him jamb, him no go get stress.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2015
Timbuktu14:
i tink jamb wil be able to answer u well on this one too. Jst go to there office. Anytin u hear for here na hearsay. Sorry
visit jamb.org.com
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2015
wunmi590:

Regularization have been hold since last month, my uncle works in Abuja, and I sent him, he said regularizatin have been hold untill further notice.

Wunmi, please can your uncle help me find a copy of my 2003 MPCE Jamb result/Reg no, You tell me how much I will pay? I passed the jamb and they offered me admission at Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Unwana to study Electrical Engr.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2015
miccoy:

The safest option is to contact your school ASAP before rushing into JAMB regularization. My friend (with some other students in our school) had the same problem last week. But, on checking the site again yesterday, it was already been rectified. Thank God I haven't completed the process of Regularizing his JAMB number for him. Although, I later learn't that the school had to send someone down to Abuja as the compliants were too much for them.

Miccoy, are you still in Abuja?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by terrificjoe(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2015
pls help ... I was mobilised for nysc in my skull BT till nw no record found is wat I have been seeing on d nysc portal... n was made to understand d portal is rejecting my name... I finished from Adsu but my jamb admission status is kad poly... whats d possible solution... 05836273GG
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by sod09(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2015
Timbuktu14:
dem don tell you say u fit register now. Why worry yourself again?
pls do we need admission letter in camp registration
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mashnino(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
bharkarh:
did u see your name on the nysc senate approved list? If yes, worry not as it means ur jamb reg is valid. So u are good to go.
PS: THEY DON'T ASK FOR ADMISSION LETTER IN CAMP.

I did.. They said i can register... N
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Timbuktu14(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
sod09:
pls do we need admission letter in camp registration
no
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wunmi590(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
mecussey:

Wunmi, please can your uncle help me find a copy of my 2003 MPCE Jamb result/Reg no, You tell me how much I will pay? I passed the jamb and they offered me admission at Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Unwana to study Electrical Engr.

I dnt say my uncle works in jamb office Abuja, he only works in Abuja and he's a pastor in redeem in abuja. Please don't misquote me. Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by miccoy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
mecussey:

Miccoy, are you still in Abuja?
yes. am based in Abuja. what can i do for you?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bharkarh(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
mashnino:

I did.. They said i can register... N

congratulations then. Why are you now worried?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mashnino(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
bharkarh:
congratulations then. Why are you now worried?

i saw people worrying now... so i say make i worry now..

no be say i go reach camp..dem go cum give me shock of my life
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bharkarh(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
mashnino:

i saw people worrying now... so i say make i worry now..

no be say i go reach camp..dem go cum give me shock of my life
bro no shock at all. If I be you, I go go dey as I go buy camp things.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by lokoloko84(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
mecussey:

Guy,I have the same issue for last batch,hence I could not meet up with that batch. Jamb registration number for the year 2003 is not on database. it started from the year 2004.
What you need to do,is to contact your school for regularization after which you will be issued a new Jamb number.
This new Jamb number will be used by you to fill your other details online together with your picture and thumb printing. You can do this at the Jamb office in your state.
The new number will be issued after a week,if your school did it for you.But if you were given a letter to Abuja, it will take close to two months.
You pay 4,600 for Jamb regularization in Abuja.
But you have to contact your school,first.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
wunmi590:

I dnt say my uncle works in jamb office Abuja, he only works in Abuja and he's a pastor in redeem in abuja. Please don't misquote me. Thanks

Ok thanks...I just asked to see if it shall be given to me.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
miccoy:

yes. am based in Abuja. what can i do for you?

Just thinking if you could help me sort my 2003 admission letter from Jamb office. The database is not online.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
lokoloko84:
Guy,I have the same issue for last batch,hence I could not meet up with that batch. Jamb registration number for the year 2003 is not on database. it started from the year 2004.
What you need to do,is to contact your school for regularization after which you will be issued a new Jamb number.
This new Jamb number will be used by you to fill your other details online together with your picture and thumb printing. You can do this at the Jamb office in your state.
The new number will be issued after a week,if your school did it for you.But if you were given a letter to Abuja, it will take close to two months.
You pay 4,600 for Jamb regularization in Abuja.
But you have to contact your school,first.

Wow...2 months?...I already paid 5k to my school since February but they are delaying...those women their are just lousy to go to Abuja. Well, let me continue to pray for them to do their work..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.