Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (331022 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by neheholmes(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
pls my issue is that my name is on nysc site,but my jamb reg is showing it does not exist contact ur institution, what do i do? am a graduate of ABU ZARIA

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by miccoy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
mecussey:

Just thinking if you could help me sort my 2003 admission letter from Jamb office. The database is not online.

Ok. I can do that for you. But were you not given by school?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 3:05am On Sep 05, 2015
miccoy:

Ok. I can do that for you. But were you not given by school?

2003 and 2015 na 12 yrs na...and na today I wake up say make i go service. I dont really know where both the jamb result and the admission letter are. I took the Jamb in 2003/2004 session and got admitted to Akanu Ibiam federal poly Unwana to Study Elect/Elect. What will it take to get the result slip/admission letter again bc, my reg no. Is their.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by lokoloko84(m): 6:10am On Sep 05, 2015
mecussey:

Wow...2 months?...I already paid 5k to my school since February but they are delaying...those women their are just lousy to go to Abuja. Well, let me continue to pray for them to do their work..
Since you have paid in your school,I guess it would have been more easier. It ought to be ready by now. Put pressure on the staff in your school to do the needful.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Gazaliah(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2015
neheholmes:
pls my issue is that my name is on nysc site,but my jamb reg is showing it does not exist contact ur institution, what do i do? am a graduate of ABU ZARIA

Contact your school asap
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onuwaje(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Can someoe use an affidavit for clearance at the camp?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2015
lokoloko84:
Since you have paid in your school,I guess it would have been more easier. It ought to be ready by now. Put pressure on the staff in your school to do the needful.

My bro...you don't understand those women, first they omitted half of the names after much pressure from students. The omitted names now came back to them and reconciled the list...then to go Abuja go correct am na...no way...since June. I only wish the regularization will be ON throughout this sept bc, registration go stop by Oct. The worst is that our DSA said he does not have any biz with them, all he wants is our reg no. Therefore, he does not care if we meet up or not.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by miccoy(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2015
mecussey:

2003 and 2015 na 12 yrs na...and na today I wake up say make i go service. I dont really know where both the jamb result and the admission letter are. I took the Jamb in 2003/2004 session and got admitted to Akanu Ibiam federal poly Unwana to Study Elect/Elect. What will it take to get the result slip/admission letter again bc, my reg no. Is their.

Step 1
School: Go to registrar office in your school, ask them to help you locate your file, you'll surely find a copy of your JAMB result & admission letter there.

Step 2
JAMB Office: You need to get a new JAMB number, 2003 JAMB is out of NYSC database if you want to be mobilized.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by miccoy(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2015
onuwaje:

yes, you can. Make sure the date on it correspond with that on your WAEC
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Gazaliah(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2015
onuwaje:

If your dob is more than 30years old,you will be exempted but if its still below,register and you will correct it in camp...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by OgBetty(f): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Gazaliah:

If your dob is more than 30years old,you will be exempted but if its still below,register and you will correct it in camp...

Do dy ask 4 waec result or birth cert in camp?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2015
miccoy:

Step 1
School: Go to registrar office in your school, ask them to help you locate your file, you'll surely find a copy of your JAMB result & admission letter there.

Step 2
JAMB Office: You need to get a new JAMB number, 2003 JAMB is out of NYSC database if you want to be mobilized.

Wow...this makes alot of sense...the problem now na how to waka go Ebonyi state. Well, I will keep it as the last option. Any idea of the closing date of information "upload"?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Timbuktu14(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2015
mecussey:

Wow...this makes alot of sense...the problem now na how to waka go Ebonyi state. Well, I will keep it as the last option. Any idea of the closing date of information "upload"?
it has closed.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Timbuktu14:
it has closed.

are u saying no hope for me for batch B15? I mean my name is on the senate list, just that it says i cannot register due to error in jamb reg no. Contact ur institution.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by miccoy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
mecussey:

Next week Monday.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
miccoy:

Next week Monday.

Na wao...you mean next tomorrow? Chai...i don die...i go don old by next yr na. Na wao...i no go forgive those women ooo
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Timbuktu14(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
mecussey:

are u saying no hope for me for batch B15? I mean my name is on the senate list, just that it says i cannot register due to error in jamb reg no. Contact ur institution.
haba! U can always go to abuja to sort it once u don solve d jamb wahala na
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Timbuktu14:
haba! U can always go to abuja to sort it once u don solve d jamb wahala na

Ok at least before the registration closes on the 8th of October? Thank you thank you a million times. Monday make I just carry bomb go their, if them no give me any reasonable answer I go threaten to detonate it. 5k wey I pay since February 23th
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Timbuktu14(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
mecussey:

Ok at least before the registration closes on the 8th of October? Thank you thank you a million times. Monday make I just carry bomb go their, if them no give me any reasonable answer I go threaten to detonate it. 5k wey I pay since February 23th
cheesy cheesy
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by lokoloko84(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
mecussey:

My bro...you don't understand those women, first they omitted half of the names after much pressure from students. The omitted names now came back to them and reconciled the list...then to go Abuja go correct am na...no way...since June. I only wish the regularization will be ON throughout this sept bc, registration go stop by Oct. The worst is that our DSA said he does not have any biz with them, all he wants is our reg no. Therefore, he does not care if we meet up or not.
Well,I I will advice you to go to Abuja yourself or you can obtain a letter from school with that effect to Abuja,probably from an admission officer in your school.
you cannot just give up like that in this situation. You have to push yourself to the limit sometimes before you relax and see how it goes.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
lokoloko84:
Well,I I will advice you to go to Abuja yourself or you can obtain a letter from school with that effect to Abuja,probably from an admission officer in your school.
you cannot just give up like that in this situation. You have to push yourself to the limit sometimes before you relax and see how it goes.

according to miccoy, i still get hope since my name dey senate list already. I will push it on monday
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Xzbit91: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
miccoy:

Next week Monday.
my name Raphael appears as Rapheal in jamb database, actually it has been that way since registration in 2009. Should i be worried?
NB: my jamb registration was done by my then classmate, and i suspect he made the error, besides this, i have no other problems
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Timbuktu14(m): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Xzbit91:

my name Raphael appears as Rapheal in jamb database, actually it has been that way since registration in 2009. Should i be worried?
NB: my jamb registration was done by my then classmate, and i suspect he made the error, besides this, i have no other problems
did your status tel u u cn regista?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by natty563: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
in in my school, and submit.. same story saying jamb reg does not exist. Pls help me, don't wanna loose this batch. GOD bless
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by miccoy(m): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2015
Xzbit91:

You have no worry. you're good.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by miccoy(m): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2015
natty563:
Please help me, my status is saying jamb does not exis. They made a mistake on my jamb reg
Wrong jamb: 935471IF
Correct jamb is: 9354712IF
School: kwara state polytecnic
Surname: OKE
Dob: 25 june 1988

I have complain in my school, and submit.. same story saying jamb reg does not exist. Pls help me, don't wanna loose this batch. GOD bless

Go back to KwaraPoly, meet the personnel in charge of uploading data, persuade him/her to re-upload your details with the correct JAMB number. You still have tomorrow and next.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by miccoy(m): 12:18am On Sep 06, 2015
mecussey:

according to miccoy, i still get hope since my name dey senate list already. I will push it on monday
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by babybabybaby: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2015
Good morning, pls I check the senate list and I saw my name,but the status "Reg. Number Does Not Exist in JAMB Database(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none " please what do I do? Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by babybabybaby: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2015
Me too,
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by maximumwellness: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2015
i stil dnt av admision letter but av paid 4k last year...anyway,datz not d issue...i check my name on d nysc portal and my name was there wit an error message dat reads 'd name specified on d senate list does not match d name on jamb record'. though av complained to d student affairs they av tried very thing possible yet is stil showin me dat error message and dat i can not register...pls i nid urgent solution cos i heard it wil be closing on monday
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Firstly on nysc portal does it state dat ur data has been uploaded successfully? U wanted to check for ur admission on jamb or wat?
neheholmes:

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by maximumwellness: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2015
pls dis is my jamb reg 93226143cc,is anytin wrong wit it? Why is jamb tellin me d name dey av is diferent 4rm d one on d senate list...since i dnt av admision letter,hw can i knw d name jamb is having wit them.,thanx 4 ur concern

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.