Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (372340 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by samtobi(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2015
Pls help me out. I gat the same prob abt this jamb reg num issue. I went to my schul and found out that they sent the wrong jamb reg num to nysc. They told me that they ve re-uploaded the correct jamb reg to nysc yesterday that i shud continue to check if the status will change. i ve checked it but still telling me the same thing. Pls what should i do.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2015
jayjayjay:
Please HELP!!! How can one rectify JAMB REG NUMBER DOEE NOT EXIST?! My school is totally not responsive.

The same with me ooo, my school just dey do like say the thing no concern them.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
IF YOU ARE A LADOKITE AND YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR NYSC SENATE VERIFIED LIST, KINDLY GO TO THE BUILDING OFFICE BEHIND NEW ICT(THE WHITE BUILDING). YOU WILL BE ATTENDED TO. I TRAVELLED TO DO MINE TODAY AND IT WAS LESS THAN 2 MINUTES AND IT HAS BEEN RECTIFIED.

Note: Sorry for typing in capital letter
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by samtobi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
The issue with this jamb reg num does not exist..., is what can be rectified by the your schul. In my own case, my sch was nt responsive,claiming dat i came late and there was noting they could do that nysc would not welcome any re-upload seeing that registration as already commenced. O boy, come see begy. I begged and later claimed that nysc sent me to dem. So, if nysc says i shud cum, then it means dat my sch can send d correct details of my jamb reg num. Guy, naim d woman cum stubbornly con re-upload my correct details o to nysc. The next day, after enough prayer and fasting, my status changed to "upload succesful you can now register". So bro pls disturb ur sch, bcus e dey their hand o. And b praying.

2 Likes

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by obababoy: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
pls can anyone assist me on change of date of birth. I am at my last stage of registration. It display ur exemption is being processed. pls I need ur help. thank you
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by moh85: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Soyedele1:
IF YOU ARE A LADOKITE AND YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR NYSC SENATE VERIFIED LIST, KINDLY GO TO THE BUILDING OFFICE BEHIND NEW ICT(THE WHITE BUILDING). YOU WILL BE ATTENDED TO. I TRAVELLED TO DO MINE TODAY AND IT WAS LESS THAN 2 MINUTES AND IT HAS BEEN RECTIFIED.

Note: Sorry for typing in capital letter
Hlo, pls wich building are u referin to? Is it jamb or NYSC..pls wich one..thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by moh85: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
samtobi:
The issue with this jamb reg num does not exist..., is what can be rectified by the your schul. In my own case, my sch was nt responsive,claiming dat i came late and there was noting they could do that nysc would not welcome any re-upload seeing that registration as already commenced. O boy, come see begy. I begged and later claimed that nysc sent me to dem. So, if nysc says i shud cum, then it means dat my sch can send d correct details of my jamb reg num. Guy, naim d woman cum stubbornly con re-upload my correct details o to nysc. The next day, after enough prayer and fasting, my status changed to "upload succesful you can now register". So bro pls disturb ur sch, bcus e dey their hand o. And b praying.
Hum! U r lucky den..am having same problem..at the initial it shows Jamb no does nt exist,after complaining to d sch I ltr went to check weda dey have corrected it and shows different thin i.e no record found..i complain to d sch n yet ntn has been done abt it
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
moh85:
Hlo, pls wich building are u referin to? Is it jamb or NYSC..pls wich one..thanks

If you are a ladokite, You will know the building. There is a building behind new ICT in lautech. It is painted in white, I think firstbank donated the building to lautech cos it has a firstbank logo on it.. Hurry.. I have to travell from Ibadan to Ogbomoso today and did it
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by titilayo1993(f): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pls I need help...a friend of mine has a problem with her name on the jamb printout...the name was spelt wrongly and now this error in name also appeared on the senate list...how can she rectify it...can she do affidavit or make complain in sch...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by lmm4real: 12:49am On Sep 11, 2015
Hello, I have done my registration on line, but the thing is I would not like to serve this year. Is there a way I can go for service next year instead of this year.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by samtobi(m): 3:45am On Sep 11, 2015
moh85:
Hum! U r lucky den..am having same problem..at the initial it shows Jamb no does nt exist,after complaining to d sch I ltr went to check weda dey have corrected it and shows different thin i.e no record found..i complain to d sch n yet ntn has been done abt it
well as i earlier said, i was praying. I think you shoud send a text message to nysc support centre and tell them your problem and the name of your school, including the time the problem started. You can also email them. That's wat i also did, telling dem that my sch jst re-uploaded our corrected details that they shud attend to it. Disturb them and Ur your sch. pls b prayn also.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by titilayo1993(f): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2015
@sheyman4phy. Pls help
titilayo1993:
Pls I need help...a friend of mine has a problem with her name on the jamb printout...the name was spelt wrongly and now this error in name also appeared on the senate list...how can she rectify it...can she do affidavit or make complain in sch...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by justmeenenye(f): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
please sir this is my jamb no 05987353BE, I checked my jamb status I was offered admission into another school and I graduated from Ahmadu bello university,do I need to regularize? though I have already done the nysc online registration with the above jamb registration no...

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wunmi590(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
justmeenenye:
please sir this is my jamb no 05987353BE, I checked my jamb status I was offered admission into another school and I graduated from Ahmadu bello university,do I need to regularize? though I have already done the nysc online registration with the above jamb registration no...

You get no problem, since you have registered successfully.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
obababoy:
pls can anyone assist me on change of date of birth. I am at my last stage of registration. It display ur exemption is being processed. pls I need ur help. thank you
u don finish service b dat nao.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by justmeenenye(f): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
thank you sir
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by justmeenenye(f): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
wunmi590:

You get no problem, since you have registered successfully.
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bofoy(m): 6:13am On Sep 12, 2015
Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by babybabybaby: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2015
moh85:
. Me too,I don't know wat to do. God pls help us
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by lokoloko84(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2015
babybabybaby:
Sir, pls help me,I checked the senate list, I saw my name but status "jamb reg num does not exist,u can't registere",pls help me,I am worried. I dnt know If I need to get a new jamb num,I wrote this one in 2003. Jamb reg num: 32139060EE.
thanks
I have the same challenge for last batch as well.The Jamb number for the year 2003 is not on database.It started from the year 2004.
You need to visit your school for Jamb regularization which will be issued to you after one week, If processed by your school or close to two months when given a letter to Abuja by your school though it might be less than depending on your contacts in Abuja.
You will then use the new Jamb number to complete your other details online including thumbprint and passport upload on the regularization page. You can do this in the Jamb office in your state.
You can start now in preparation for next batch starting in March.You need to get the new Jamb number early before mobilization starts for next batch.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by promzyugo(f): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2015
Timbuktu14:
go to your school.

I'm so happy today the misspellings on my surname have been corrected..i can now upload successfully
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2015
promzyugo:

I'm so happy today the misspellings on my surname have been corrected..i can now upload successfully
Thank God
Make me happy too
Please [abeg] and please lend me 2 mins of your time and 50kb of you data and kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland due to Nairaland restrictions. Thank you very much.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Taeewo(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2015
modified
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wunmi590(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
justmeenenye:

thank you sir

Pleasure
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Pigin1: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Please help Me, before my bros dies of starvation. Which date of birth is being used by NYSC? Is it the one on your waec result or jamb result? Please anyone there answer me!!!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by babybabybaby: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
lokoloko84:
I have the same challenge for last batch as well.The Jamb number for the year 2003 is not on database.It started from the year 2004.
You need to visit your school for Jamb regularization which will be issued to you after one week, If processed by your school or close to two months when given a letter to Abuja by your school though it might be less than depending on your contacts in Abuja.
You will then use the new Jamb number to complete your other details online including thumbprint and passport upload on the regularization page. You can do this in the Jamb office in your state.
You can start now in preparation for next batch starting in March.You need to get the new Jamb number early before mobilization starts for next batch.
thank u,I appreciate,I complained to my school,after that,it started showing "no record found", and I missed batch A, I ve contacts in Abuja,if I get d new jamb reg num,can I still join dis batch b?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by lokoloko84(m): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pigin1:
Please help Me, before my bros dies of starvation. Which date of birth is being used by NYSC? Is it the one on your waec result or jamb result? Please anyone there answer me!!!
Jamb result.But if there was a mistake on your NYSC page,then you use WAEC scratch card bought at any first bank branch to correct it.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by promzyugo(f): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
runzlord:

Thank God
Make me happy too
Please [abeg] and please lend me 2 mins of your time and 50kb of you data and kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland due to Nairaland restrictions. Thank you very much.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.

Your dreaming ye! Frusters///
Check the next door
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by lokoloko84(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2015
babybabybaby:
thank u,I appreciate,I complained to my school,after that,it started showing "no record found", and I missed batch A, I ve contacts in Abuja,if I get d new jamb reg num,can I still join dis batch b?
You can try it. Nothing is impossible. The new Jamb number will replace the old one uploade,that is all.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by dinosky0963: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
pls i need ur help.
Am having problem wit my jamb reg no.; was mistakenly changed by my institution, uni jos, of which i ve complained to the skul but still nothing has been done abt it.
The correct jamb number is 93270967IJ but was changed to 93270967II.
PLS wat do i do?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by babybabybaby: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
lokoloko84:
You can try it. Nothing is impossible. The new Jamb number will replace the old one uploade,that is all.
thank u
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Mercyofu10: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pls help me out! I've done my nysc registration for batch b, but my date of birth,state of origin and name where wrongly placed on the Green slip. What do i do pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (99) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.