Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,570 members, 7,770,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (322637 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by DTOBS(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2015
kingsley3218:
I'm yet to print mine,though I could do it manually,but the problem is my status on jamb site says "sorry no admission given yet" I was granted admission through supplementary and not pre degree...I didn't change my institution as both my 1st and 2nd choice are the same school. Thing is,wen I went to my admission office in skul,they said all cases from 2010 shld be referred 2 jamb office since its online,that was way back in march.
Wow! So jamb gave u admission and still ur status online is saying *no admission yet*? I think you have to proceed to the jamb office and make a comprehensive report...kindly do that asap...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ecclesiastes:
The Graduation list released by my school contains a wrong registration number. I am a prospective batch b, please, will this affect me in any way. I am confuse, i need response asap

Yes, it will affect you in all ways.

mecussey:

Hello Kaysy, I paid 5k regularization in February but my school omitted some of our names. We went back and reconciled it on June 30 but uptill now, they have not generated our reg no. Can I go to Abuja and get the number myself with the Teller?
If you go to Abuja, u will have to start a fresh regularization process and pay a fresh fee aswell.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
kaysy:

Yes, it will affect you in all ways.

If you go to Abuja, u will have to start a fresh regularization process and pay a fresh fee aswell.

Thank you very much Kaysy...but when will it be late to regularize?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Sabaugo(f): 3:00am On Aug 13, 2015
Please help meout.I was trying to validate but they will reply that my jamb REG.NO(84155267HG)is not found and i have collected my admission letter from jamb.What will i do?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Tarteenah: 6:01am On Aug 13, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by drkay(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2015
kaysy:

Your JAMB Reg Number must be valid on JAMB Portal if u must register at NYSC Website. No other way is allowed.
Thank you for helping out here brother, God bless you. I did regularization about 2 weeks ago and the new numb that was given to me shows similar thing "registration numb not valid" even though I gave out all my data to them. I have been told to ignore it that it won't prevent me from being mobilized. Do I need to do anything now or just watch?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2015
drkay:

Thank you for helping out here brother, God bless you. I did regularization about 2 weeks ago and the new numb that was given to me shows similar thing "registration numb not valid" even though I gave out all my data to them. I have been told to ignore it that it won't prevent me from being mobilized. Do I need to do anything now or just watch?
Whoever told u this is toiling with your NYSC.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onyeja: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
mop4:
Is it a must one print out is admission letter?
am odikanwa chibuzor, i graduate from federal polytechnic nekede.
i help an urgent help from the house
i went to regularize my jamb registration number and is saying registration number not found
pls what should i do because am confused at this moment
here is my registration number
84051610GF
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onyeja: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
i went to regularize my jamb registration number and is saying registration number not found
84051610GF
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Everest25(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
styno22:
If u see no admission offered, it means u ve not collect ur admission letter from jamb office. Just go to any jamb office close to u with ur admission number and tell them u need to collect ur admission letter, it nomally takes two weeks to receive it and it depends on how u pressure them, they may ask u to pay some amount
d admission no, is it ur skul reg no?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Gazaliah(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Everest25(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
hi houz, I tnk evribodi for hiz or her effort towards diz thread. i put my jamb reg no 4 d regularization, I got a pop up message which says : "this candidate is not a regularised candidate or may have amended data" but my admission statue z still showing no admission offered yet. pls wot could b d problem?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Gazaliah:
56364766HJ...Help check if its A Valid Jamb Number...@kaysy
Registration Number 56364766HJ is Not Found, Contact your institution.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by femo86(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Well done bro...Please ch3ck JAMB REG NO..341313998A thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by femo86(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2015
kaysy:
Registration Number 56364766HJ is Not Found, Contact your institution.
Well done bro...Please ch3ck JAMB REG NO..341313998A thanks and God bless
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by armanni(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2015
@Kaysy, pls help check 92925627fc, tnk u..
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by armanni(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2015
@Kaysy, pls help check 92925627fc, tnk u and God bless...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by chinnyonwu(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Kaysy. Pls help check is this number is valid. 05040389GD.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onyeja: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
pls kaysy help me
84051610GF
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
onyeja:
pls kaysy help me
84051610GF
If u regularize your JAMB u'r supposed to get a fresh JAMB Reg Number.

armanni:
@Kaysy, pls help check 92925627fc, tnk u and God bless...
Congratulations WEST AWOALA DEIN HENRY

chinnyonwu:
Kaysy. Pls help check is this number is valid. 05040389GD.
Congratulations ONWUKA CHINEDUM NATE
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by drkay(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pls help me to check this 56364766HJ. The new numb I was given fee weeks ago.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pls check 92902331ad for me pls
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by chinnyonwu(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thanks kaysy
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Tarteenah: 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pls kaysy help me check 93222530je and
Pls 93225803hc. Tanks

@Kaysy

@kaysy
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
pls check 92902331ad
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by femo86(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
@Kaysy Please check JAMB REG NO..341313998A thanks...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ykb123: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pls my admission status is no admissn given n if I try to validate it says dis candidate is nt a regularize candidate or may hv amended data,does is it mean my jamb no is valid 05624851FH
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ykb123: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
05624851FH year 2010
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bharkarh(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kaysy,please help me check if this number is valid for nysc.05632587CA
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Sabaugo(f): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
please @ kaysy help me check if this number is valid for nysc 84155267HG.Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Davgwen(f): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
OH pls help.did my jamb validation last week after d submission i discovered i selected a wrng course of study.tried redoing it but not possible.what can i do
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaybyte: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2015
Greetings. I am in my final year to round up by december and i am already 30yrs of age so i want to know if i will be qualified for service next year and if i am not, then what can i do to be. Because i registered my jamb with my real age thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (95) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.