Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (322618 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by belladorna: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pls how do I go about getting my original jamb letter of admission.thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by chrisskynet(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
belladorna:
Pls how do I go about getting my original jamb letter of admission.thanks

Go to dere site nd click on d year u wrote d exam
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by chrisskynet(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tosyno51:
The regularised jamb number I was given says "not found" when ever I try to validate it. Can I pay for another regularization fee to get a new jamb number just to avoid delay??

Giv it time
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by belladorna: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
chrisskynet:

Go to dere site nd click on d year u wrote d exam

Thanks.So I dnt need to go to my school for anything like my colleague told me earlier?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by chrisskynet(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
belladorna:
Thanks.So I dnt need to go to my school for anything like my colleague told me earlier?

it depends... If u check it nd u c no admission offered yet go to ur skul nd do d jamb regularization
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by belladorna: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
chrisskynet:

it depends... If u check it nd u c no admission offered yet go to ur skul nd do d jamb regularization
Thank you..hw do I go abt doing the jamb regularization just incase I wl hv d need to do it.tnx
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by chrisskynet(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
belladorna:
Thank you..hw do I go abt doing the jamb regularization just incase I wl hv d need to do it.tnx

Which skul did u graduate frm?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by belladorna: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
chrisskynet:

Which skul did u graduate frm?
I grad frm UNN
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by chrisskynet(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
belladorna:
I grad frm UNN
Go to Admin unit for enquiry.. I suggest u do it fast
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by belladorna: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
chrisskynet:

Go to Admin unit for enquiry.. I suggest u do it fast
I checked online it said admission offered,so shd I go ahead and buy scratch card to use and print the admission letter online?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by chrisskynet(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
belladorna:
I checked online it said admission offered,so shd I go ahead and buy scratch card to use and print the admission letter online?

Den print it out.. U dnt need a to get scratch card.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pls I need clarification on the issue of paying for a new jamb reg number. I'm a PCM batch B and my jamb reg number still shows valid whenever I check. Pls do I still need to pay for a new reg number?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by chrisskynet(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ruemufaith:
Pls I need clarification on the issue of paying for a new jamb reg number. I'm a PCM batch B and my jamb reg number still shows valid whenever I check. Pls do I still need to pay for a new reg number?

Go to jamb site, enter d year u wrote exam put your reg no nd check for admission status.. if it tells u u've nt being offered admission yet u will need to do regularization
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by queenasasili(f): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Good morning everyone pls I paid for my jamb regularization and when I collected the pin from my school n went to validate it I discover they made a mistake in my surname so getting to student affairs I was told to go till when am leaving for camp they will issue me a note to cover the mistake so my fear Now is that I don't know if It will be a problem or should I go to jamb office to correct the mistake?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
queenasasili:
Good morning everyone pls I paid for my jamb regularization and when I collected the pin from my school n went to validate it I discover they made a mistake in my surname so getting to student affairs I was told to go till when am leaving for camp they will issue me a note to cover the mistake so my fear Now is that I don't know if It will be a problem or should I go to jamb office to correct the mistake?
No, just relax your mind, during NYSC e-Registration u'll be asked to apply for name correction, click on it then input your correct name, when u get to camp, do your clearance and documentation then ur name will be corrected on NYSC Portal... just for get about the JAMB error BUT your school must mobilize u using the name on JAMB site.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by hilsocial(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
freegaza:
Ayima,
Ademasta
abdrazak
Aare2050
Ay50
Babatawa
Bluish
Bolakale30
Bharkarh
Blym
Blessedgurl
Beamborla
Clark0
Chidi4eze
Charley94
Christay
Donxab
Danpaul50
Debris
Dejiadisa
Darazonian DoubleLady
Donpsymon
Dossylvanus
Elmisti
Emlina
Ellagoldy
Eseohe23
Ekeneluvsu
Eclipsehemmy
Elfibar
Flex12
Freegaza
Gazaliah
Goodyboo
Goldenone
Haliluck
Harinholar
Heybel
Herojunior88
Hilsocial
Humblega
Ibraheematics
Idirect
Ifeanyija
Iykemomen0
Jannahgem
Jglad
Joyce21
Kunlesufyan
Kunle106
Kingnap
Kogistan
keribaby Larboye1
Littlemistress
Mamman40
Marcelinho
Mcdonald59
Mevsu
Mekstaniac
Mobi18
Mistersle3m
Naughtylagosguy
Neduzze5
Omitooguns
Opomulerobanga
OKEYISYMA
Olami90
Orlahtohbadt
Ogbetty
onuwaje
Peeparty
Pwettyface
Rayangel
Rmfunky
Sambest2
Shehu9ja
Seun305
Shawwal1
Sirwittee
Sod09
Sugarcoatted
Thespark
Tk4life
Tonyx4x44
UdemeEfanga
viktaslim
Walad4yhu
Willyblinx
Winningbt
Whodohgeepee
wunmi590
Wreetah
Whizqueen
xzbit91
XCOZEE
ZEEENAS
Zaynab9876
This guy reminds me of that sodique guy that scammed people while we were PCMs

Hahaha abi o. How are u guys doing? Long time.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by chinonfelix2(m): 6:21am On Jul 19, 2016
my admission is reflecting in another school... what should I do?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
chinonfelix2:
my admission is reflecting in another school... what should I do?
If you want to use it for NYSC, you don't need to do anything, just use the Reg Number like that so far its ur name that's there.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by EngrBello(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
help me o.
over 3months now, MAPOLY never release anything concerning my Regularization Number...And it has already pass time for DE registration....
Have submitted the letter I was asked to,for them to process the Regularization since May!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Topshow2010(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
kaysy:
Sequel to the above subject matter, Prospective corps member can post issues here, lets try and assist them. Thanks.

God bless u for d wonderful job ,I would like to know how to go about d regularization with my admission through pre-degree progrm of lautech and also if I can have it done at jamb office in lagos.Tnx
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
JAMB DE Registration can be done without an initial JAMB Reg Number, meaning Regularization is NOT compulsory for anyone to register for DE.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Topshow2010(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2016
I got my admission thru d predegree progrm of my school,d skul portal for d payment of jamb regularization is closed for now.I would like to know if I can carried d regularization process in jamb office?.Tnx
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Topshow2010(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2016
I got my admission thru d predegree progrm of my school,d skul portal for d payment of jamb regularization is closed for now.I would like to know if I can carried out d regularization process in jamb office?.Tnx
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by herxix(m): 3:20am On Aug 02, 2016
kaysy:
JAMB DE Registration can be done without an initial JAMB Reg Number, meaning Regularization is NOT compulsory for anyone to register for DE.
has the submission of credentials close
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2016
Topshow2010:
I got my admission thru d predegree progrm of my school,d skul portal for d payment of jamb regularization is closed for now.I would like to know if I can carried out d regularization process in jamb office?.Tnx
Only at JAMB Head Office, Abuja

herxix:
has the submission of credentials close
No, its still ongoing

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Taeewo(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Kaysy, thump up for answering many questions here, i use to direct people that ask me abt jamb to this thread.... Keep it up....

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by herxix(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
kaysy:

No, its still ongoing
When is it closing?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by drkay(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
kaysy:

No, its still ongoing
Hello bro, can one go there and do it personally or send someone? Thought you once said it's been restricted to be processed only by the school. And if one can go and do it personally, what are the things needed.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by geraldmartins(m): 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
I graduated from national open university last year ,I successfully regularized my jamb reg number,does it mean we 're going to serve?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Mykunlex: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pls wen eva i input my jamb number to checked if it stil valid, it use to display dat av been offered admison but my picture didnt show, it just write "candidate has no passport" hope is nt goin to affect me durin d reg for nysc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (95) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.