Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London (12401 Views)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) / Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Pictured Behind First Lady At Presidential Villa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by gibsonpally: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
joebeckz:

This so called Nnamdi Kanu wants Igbos die for his Radio Biafra, while he parades the streets of London, exposing his lack of morals and decency. He calls Nigeria a zoo and by extension, regards Nigerians as animals but tell me, looking at this picture; who is the animal here?
IF THIS NNAMDI KANU GOT GOVT RECOGNIZATION U WILL NVER HEAR OF HIM AGAIN,WHEN OJUKWU WAS FIGHTING FOR BIAFRA HE WAS IN NIGERIA,THIS MAN SHOULD COME BACK IF HE IS FOR REAL.

Behold, here is Igbos' messiah who will lead them to the promised land kissing and caressing a woman in the street!

It amazes me how learned and intelligent people like the Igbos can allow themselves to be scammed by a patent schemer and fraudster who is living large off the donations of ordinary Igbo and traders!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
joebeckz:

let me waste few minutes of my time quoting a child who cant constructively share his view without insults. you can spend your whole day doing this kid

Let Nnamdi matter no make you run mad. Do you want to see him kissing a fellow man?

He's not a gay...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by damosthottest: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
gibsonpally:

Behold, here is Igbos' messiah who will lead them to the promised land kissing and caressing a woman in the street!

It amazes me how learned and intelligent people like the Igbos can allow themselves to be scammed by a patent schemer and fraudster who is living large off the donations of ordinary Igbo and traders!

How much have you donated to Radio Biafra? Why are you so concerned? If he likes let him makes love with his wife in street. Let that be our headache.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by gibsonpally: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
damosthottest:

How much have you donated to Radio Biafra? Why are you so concerned? If he likes let him makes love with his wife in street. Let that be our headache.

You lack the capacity to reason well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by wale6run: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jesus of biafra! This ole don finish their money 4 woman matter!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by damosthottest: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
gibsonpally:

You that reason well, please can you let Nnamdi be? He is leading IPOB, not you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by damosthottest: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
wale6run:
Jesus of biafra! This ole don finish their money 4 woman matter!

Jealousy.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by vizboy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
That guy is an idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by wale6run: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
damosthottest:

Jealousy.....

Jealous...me?
It is only a leaderless and confused people that will allow this fraudster to lead them to the promised land of deceit, fornication and adultery.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by FrenchBiafran: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
No Yoruba woman is as fine as Nnamdi Kanu's wife. Never. None is truly as beautifully light skinned as her. They can only bleach. See ther slave Yorubas stalking Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra. Stupid slaves.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by FrenchBiafran: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yorubas. Sorry Biafrans do not have time stalking you people. You are too black, dirty and cowardly. Keep stalking us. We love that.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by jbazic(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
LA op LA stupid
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by samtol4(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
gibsonpally:

You are absolutely correct .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by damosthottest: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
wale6run:

Jealous...me?
It is only a leaderless and confused people that will allow this fraudster to lead them to the promised land of deceit, fornication and adultery.

So walking on the street with your wife, will make you a deceiver, fornicator and adulterer? You people really amuse me.

You are being ruled by a Paedophile president and bunch of wicked, immoral Perverts lawmakers who love to defile 11 years old children, but you have not condemned them. Hypocrites baboons.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by samtol4(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
wale6run:

Jealous...me?

100 percent correct
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by letibab(f): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
FrenchBiafran:
No Yoruba woman is as fine as Nnamdi Kanu's wife. Never. None is truly as beautifully light skinned as her. They can only bleach. See ther slave Yorubas stalking Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra. Stupid slaves.

Mr white man, are you ashamed of being born black instead of white?

It's not too late yet.

Just visit the white man's country and you will become a fake white man overnight!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by debada(f): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
As an Igbo lady, I say ....

#saynotobiafra#

I am and would forever be a Nigerian.........

kiss
;
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by kalufelix(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
IPOB...

#In Defence Of Freedom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Show us picture of where he's haing sex with a woman on this street, we will still back him. He has said it that Yoruba propaganda will surely come, that Nnamdi is smart.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by kalufelix(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
debada:

#saynotobiafra#

kiss
;

you can only say you will forever be a nigerian but dont say no to biafra at the same time...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by debada(f): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
#SAYNOTOBIAFRA#
#SAYNOTOBIAFRA#
#SAYNOTOBIAFRA#
#SAYNOTOBIAFRA#
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
debada:
#SAYNOTOBIAFRA#
#SAYNOTOBIAFRA#
#SAYNOTOBIAFRA#
#SAYNOTOBIAFRA#
registered on July 17 and saying no to Biafra two weeks later, only a Yoruba does this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Happiness87(f): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that is why, he wants to kill u people because of 1b naira for flexing
mumu, this is common sense revolution your tinubu taught us
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by debada(f): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
menabadoo:
registered on July 17 and saying no to Biafra two weeks later, only a Yoruba does this.

How do they correlate? undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by FrenchBiafran: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yorubas and their obsession with Biafra.LOL
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by damosthottest: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
debada:

#saynotobiafra#

kiss
;

You carry mix blood, go and do paternity text.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by delugajackson: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
xmich:

opportunist asin na your papa buy radio station givam,

A beg park well jor
Is it you that bought it? You guys are just making unnecessary noise.,that's it. And so,for that note, Lagbaja, NOTHING for you..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Vicotex:

Na your mama you want make he come kiss before?
Envyness na go kill una
the bastard op could prolly be from billie animal rights or another shameless pig gathered by an hausa or yeriba man.Note:all these pics of nnamdi kanu could have been gotten from his phones they saboteurs stole from him @ Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by wale6run: 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
damosthottest:

So walking on the street with your wife, will make you a deceiver, fornicator and adulterer? You people really amuse me.

You are being ruled by a Paedophile president and bunch of wicked, immoral Perverts lawmakers who love to defile 11 years old children, but you have not condemned them. Hypocrites baboons.

Gutter dog with mawkish mouth!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by damosthottest: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
wale6run:

Gutter dog with mawkish mouth!

Do you know what is "Osondi Owendi"?
I think we have made it clear to you envious baboons that we don't give a damn if Nnamdi Kanu is kissing his wife in the street or making love with her in the public.

Leave him alone, he is our leader. He is 1000 times better than your paedophile, child molester president.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by chuckdelis: 2:48am On Aug 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Nobody is bigger than this Nation.

He should park well undecided undecided
is this a NATION?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by laudate: 2:57am On Aug 05, 2015
melzabull:
All his comments about Nigeria are true. you may not like the vulgar language he uses, but its because that the only language Nigeria understands. All the years when subtle and polite language was used nobody gave the agitators any attention.

The Nigerian nation is a cursed contraption, in case you don't know

Yet your parents and grand-parents lived in that 'cursed contraption.' sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga / Buhari congratulates China On 100th Anniversary Of Ruling Communist Party / Russia-Ukraine: Nigeria To Pay More For Fuel Subsidy, Capital Projects Takes Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.