Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings (28430 Views)

South-east Governors Deny Issuing Warning To FG Over Killings Of IPOB Members / Ogoni People Hold Massive Protest In Rivers State Over Killings.Photos / Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by maduxs: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
God punish northern elders

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Bonapart(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
sweetgala:

GEJ did not try his best, he did what he knew best to do , seat tight in Abuja , under-estimating the severity of the problem while listening to sycophantic advisers who only have interests in embezzling government funds.

It is the reason he lost, after winning the same man by over 4 million votes just 4 years earlier, he lost by a margin of over 2.5 million votes. The lives of Nigerians is not monopoly, you don't get a "get out of jail free" card
you're wrong, very wrong... he did his best

Except northern elders and the top guns of the north comply with the military nothing can be done to concede these boko boys.... Gej dis his best

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by godoluwa(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
sweetgala:

GEJ did not try his best, he did what he knew best to do , seat tight in Abuja , under-estimating the severity of the problem while listening to sycophantic advisers who only have interests in embezzling government funds.

It is the reason he lost, after winning the same man by over 4 million votes just 4 years earlier, he lost by a margin of over 2.5 million votes. The lives of Nigerians is not monopoly, you don't get a "get out of jail free" card
Stop all this arguments. Northerners are the architect of their problem & are the major problem of this country. take it or leave it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Fourwinds: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
what about d role dey play in d uprising of boko haram. they are guilty. dey should go to their various houses and get sleep

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by godoluwa(m): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
tola9ja:
[s][/s]
YABA LEFT IS CALLING ME
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by plux4: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Useless elders.. Na God go punish all of una.

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by mentorandfriend(m): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bonapart:
These so called elders are the biggest fools on earth for coming up with such nonsense.... the same boko haram they all set up and provide shields for till this day.
Are the boko haram not their children? These people are psycho

Thunder fire those children cos they ain't elders to me

Bunch of evil doers
I concur!

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by collinsVP: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
I want to say a very big "thank you" to all those who contributed to this thread, especially those of us who support this administration but still find it worthy to speak the truth. Especially when the truth is against our political lineage.

The northern elders should look inward and see that they have bitten their nose to spite their face.

Now we know better.
We speak the truth the way it is.

God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by sweetgala(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
godoluwa:
Stop all this arguments. Northerners are the architect of their problem & are the major problem of this country. take it or leave it.

Nigerians are the architects of their problems, not just northerners, south, north east or west, none is any better
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by MrBully: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Thunder fire Borno elders. They're the real Bokoharam. So they want apology from GEJ before they can accept amnesty from their chief commandant, Bo.ohari?

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by sweetgala(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bonapart:
you're wrong, very wrong... he did his best

Except northern elders and the top guns of the north comply with the military nothing can be done to concede these boko boys.... Gej dis his best

The ill equipped military. What do you call what the SDF are doing, young men going about in cities getting information, assisting the army and getting BH culprits
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by sunsewa: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Zombies are talking, initially u people where happy with their activities against Christians,as ur well beloved sons,now the cherished sons has grown to become a monster with help of God of Isreal turned around and change tactics by making u people the most hated and most wanted by the sect,so why call Jonathan, u also assisted in encouraging the American not to sell arms to Nigeria government, so what's the noise, u can't eat ur cake and have it back.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Vivalavida99(f): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
I think it should be the other way round, the elders should apologize to Nigerians for creating, aiding, sponsoring the hydra devilish organization that has destroyed the lives of innocent Nigerians and displaced thousands of it's citizens.

Bunch of fools!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by divinessa: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
I'm not sure they said it because elders are people considered to have wisdom not foolishnesses.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by MrBully: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
They should apologise for WE the Igbos for losing this election to a Northerner. grin
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by godoluwa(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
sweetgala:

Nigerians are the architects of their problems, not just northerners, south, north east or west, none is any better
you think Nigeria is one? let nobody decieve you bro. tell me, is it yoruba or igbo that preaches sharia law in hausaland?

2 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Ahmeduana(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=36610914][/quote] I THINK THAT SHOULD BE YOUR MOTHER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by sweetgala(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
godoluwa:
you think Nigeria is one? let nobody decieve you bro. tell me, is it yoruba or igbo that preaches sharia law in hausaland?

And you think sharia law is universally accepted in northern Nigeria. Stop living your life based on NL and sahara reporters
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by MrBully: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Happiness87:
empty head elders, who formed Boko haram and conspired with the state government to kidnap chibok girls, just like tarnish the administration of Gej.

may God forgive all of you involved in the kidnapping of chibok girls
The "Chibok girls" itself is an APC/northern scam engineered to frustrate GEJ's government, as they vowed to make it ungovernable. Have you heard Buhari mention them again? What about those hired women raising placards; you see them again?

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by oduastates: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Boko haram is the North's baby .
Everybody know how much I hate Jonathan and his bunch of corrupt goons who I hope will end up in prison.
On this one however , I will definitely allow this particular line of attack to slide .
Not taking responsibility for the monster you created .thevsame thing with all the Biafran who will never take responsibility for all their wrong choices and the clowns they continuously vote into power .
Jonathan was simply a heartless ,corrupt and hopelessly incompetent person . In fact ,Jonathan is an example of a typical northern politician. The outcomes in bayelsa is almost the same as the NW and NE.
Remove the Jonathan factor and you are left with nothing other than the corrupt , heartless , incompetent and deluded inbred elites of the North west and north east who think they can be more Arab than Arab and see power as a tribal thing for elites to play with .
My guess is that Jonathan is also responsible for low education and health outcomes in those areas
Jonathan is definitely not responsible for the fact that the road linking maiduguri with the second largest city Bama( 73km ) has never licked a coat of tar. Never ever.
Yet they waste public money on building mosque and all sorts of religious monuments .
If so many children are out of school and you are not paying teachers, what exactly have the been spending the money not wasted on religion on?
Yet they have money to spend on Mecca and useless pilgrimages .
Why won't they be poor if they cannot tar such an important road while collecting the 8th largest allocation in Nigeria .almost collecting the same rate as bayelsa.
They were busy implementing backward medieval law called sharia .As if Saudi Arabia is a country to aspire to be like.
They banned beer all over the place . Did they not know it will affect the hospitality business including the building of hotels ,the generation of economic activity etc
Buhari had better not fail . I am not one of those who lick azzez all over the place .
Even today , they are still wasting money by people to go and study Arabic and Islam instead of engineering , agriculture etc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by FOLLOWJESUS: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
This confused,low mentality and awkward elders who lack comonsense and deserve not to be refared to as elder because elders are known to be rich in wisdom,but this ones are filled with foolishness,The word of GOD says what ever a man sow that he shall rip,Now that you are been consumed by the monster groomed by you,you must not look for some body to blame,When Ihejirika steped up the fight against boko haram,these same foolish elders and Yako acused him of genucide and delibrately retaliating the civil war by killing nothern youths,This same Buhari that is president today said, war against boko haram is war against the north,You this northerners has been the problem of nigeria since independent,You foolish elders have the got to talk nonsense,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Borno elders should be blame not the military. When bokoharam were first attacking churches and killing christian worshippers they all kept quiet.They were even conniving with bokoharam to lay ambush against soldiers.It was after bokoharam deviated and started killing both Islamic clerics, christian,Muslims, mosque and churches that they are grumbling.

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by tola9ja: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ahmeduana:

I THINK THAT SHOULD BE YOUR MOTHER!

IN MY OWN TRIBE WE DONT ABUSE ANOTHER PERSON'S MOTHER BECAUSE WE VALUE OUR MOTHER

3 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by millionaireman: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lies can now change to truth. Power has changed hands from Jonathan to Buhari.

Borno elders want a kangaroo enquiry headed by a picked southern head to investigate if Jonathan deliberately allowed Boko Haram to reign. Sure the report must say yes.

Who created Boko Haram? What did it say it is fighting for? What group of Nigerians sabotaged Nigeria's military for Boko Haram? Retired Badeh even said there were fifth columnists who were leaking army strategies to Boko Haram.
Who doesn't know the religious faith of the fifth columnists?

Nigeria is a most ridiculous country

2 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Northern elders created bokoharam to destabilized jonathan govt and make him unable to give nigerians true democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Ahmeduana(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
tola9ja:

IN MY OWN TRIBE WE DONT ABUSE ANOTHER PERSON'S MOTHER BECAUSE WE VALUE OUR MOTHER
BUT IN YOUR TRIBE YOU ARE THOUGHT TO EQUATE HUMAN WITH DOG AND BABOON!

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
The elders are demanding for the impossible while their youngsters keep blowing themselves up including anyone within reach.
These people never cease to amaze me.
So the incumbent president, since assuming office, is exonerated from all the recent Boko Haram escapades.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by godoluwa(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
sweetgala:

And you think sharia law is universally accepted in northern Nigeria. Stop living your life based on NL and sahara reporters
saharareporter? nairaland? lol. bro, this is my 15th year on the internet & am sure that you must understand what i mean. coup plotting is part of what makes this country remains stagnant. we lost quite numbers of good leader that would have provide adequate security for lives & properties. who re the professional coup plotter? northerner. are those jihadist ghost? no! those illiterate kids calling themselves northern elders can go to hell

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by pafpatmo(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
GEJ should be tried for murder and lucked up for life with hard Labour. All soldiers facing mutiny charge and those already convicted should be pardoned and apologized to cos they really had an issue.
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by millionaireman: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
But tell, how could a president allow free-hand a Boko Haram group which said the president must vacate office?
How on earth could a president allow free -hand a Boko Haram group approaching Abuja and Aso Rock at some point?

The insinuation that Jonathan left Boko Haram to do havoc is not believable.

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Alezy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
sigiyaya:
Are there still elders in that state Sometimes i wonder what these boko boys has been killing since. Well, all i know is that Their stupidity is Factory fitted and nothing can be done about it grin grin grin
1 trailer of popcorn for u...which elders? ? one person will just stand, call the press n say stupid words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari / Mali Crisis: Summit With Buhari, Others End In Deadlock / FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.