Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings (28425 Views)

South-east Governors Deny Issuing Warning To FG Over Killings Of IPOB Members / Ogoni People Hold Massive Protest In Rivers State Over Killings.Photos / Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by SAMATC(m): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
smarttm:
I demand an apology from the killers of
MKO
DELEGIWA
KEN SARO WIWA N 9 OTHERS
UDI MASSACRE
BEFORE GEJ WL APOLOGIZE ....FOOLS...NORTHERNERS LIKES...
IS IT APOLOGY THAT WILL MAKE YOUR FOLLOWERS STOP TERRORISM ??
IF YES...
You don't know what is going on in Nigeria.
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
" In the fullness of time," he'll apologise cheesy
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by mmsen: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Park well jare...make we see road...what would Jonathan do when landlords of the north make such statements below;

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

And these men asked Jonathan themselves to withdraw military from North...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/

And you come here to insult your father as having ogogoro mouth...onuku

Great post - I'm amazed at how dishonest/forgetful a lot of people are.

The same Buhari who said that BH should be granted amnesty; that to attack them would be to attack the north; later promised to eradicate them within two months of his election, a date since passed.

4 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by tolustx(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
ONIjibit1:
Jonathan Administration was a pool of hot,ugly,unbearable and corrupt shit.

if not for the coming of Baba Buhari, by now some of we Nigerian will be swimming in abject poverty and almost nearing the door of austerity, while our resource are been looted by some dickson,Thomson and Harrison. With Mama Piss sitting ontop of our legislators and judiciary while spitting out those her disgracing bad Hinglish to scare away foreign investors and encourage impunity.

Shame on The Shoeless Bros Jonah and his toilet cabinets
I guess u would hve thought this post will fetch u like 130likes and 20shares but sorry, we all find it meaningless plus u missed FP. Sorry. U can try again later.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
SAMATC:
your are very stupid .
and you are?
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Apologize for killing terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
apologize for trying to remove terrorist from borno?
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by billyG(m): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
hotswagg12:
Okay
My friend jona don suffer!
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by kekeolu(f): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Haba! these bloody asses have mouth to talk.They wanted to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ which they succeeded in doing. They've forgotten that when you throw stone in the market its likely to fall on members of your household. Eni da eru ni eru nto. Sorry oooo, our strange bedfellows, you sowed the wind you are reaping whirlwind.
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by ONIjibit1(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
tolustx:
I guess u would hve thought this post will fetch u like 130likes and 20shares but sorry, we all find it meaningless plus u missed FP. Sorry. U can try again later.
Your profile picture is enough to scare away those who want to like and share my post.

You are just a mistaken ugly bad market
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by prof12(m): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yes of course
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by afrika(f): 12:17am On Aug 05, 2015
NIGERIA SELF.... TODAY THE WOULD STAY THIS, TOMORROW ANOTHER. I BELIEVE BUHARI WILL ALSO GEJ HIS OWN TALK FROM NIGERIA TOMORROW
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by chronique(m): 12:18am On Aug 05, 2015
Yaba left candidates plenty for that north o. These yaba left elders should be given their medicine on time before the matter gets out of hand.
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Gboliwe: 12:40am On Aug 05, 2015
SmH @ these "bornu elders". undecided undecided
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 05, 2015
Oldmen high on dried northern b00bs! Make them go sleep.
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by HenryTools(m): 1:20am On Aug 05, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by sweetgala(m): 1:38am On Aug 05, 2015
godoluwa:
saharareporter? nairaland? lol. bro, this is my 15th year on the internet & am sure that you must understand what i mean. coup plotting is part of what makes this country remains stagnant. we lost quite numbers of good leader that would have provide adequate security for lives & properties. who re the professional coup plotter? northerner. are those jihadist ghost? no! those illiterate kids calling themselves northern elders can go to hell

The first and yet most destructive coup in Nigerian history was that of January 1966. You know the story. It was te only coup where innocent men were killed without mercy

2 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by adorable29(f): 1:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Dharniel:
Not a fan of PDP but apologize for what, are the boko haram members from afghanistan or syria, aren't they from the same place they are laying waste. elders abeg go siddon jhoor...

Just imagine the bukum!

Nonsense and ingredients! Why haven't they asked the current President to apologise for the recent killings and even for future ones?!

Uncle Jona is in Otueke probably snoring peacefully after consuming fish peppersoup gotten from oil spilled polluted otueke river! They should let him be. Afterall, he has released their "birth right" to them.

The northern elites destroyed the military just like they destroyed so many other sectors like education. They should apologise to the whole of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by chuckdelis: 2:09am On Aug 05, 2015
shey no b d same elders children b boko haram,i can rememba wen dey didn't give a shit because boko haram was bombing only churches,nw as it is karma is a bi-tch

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by emmylight4u: 5:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Dear elders u better call ur boys to order and stop disturbing innocent Jonathan my hero. He did his best for Nigeria u all know that.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by jwils(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2015
Stewpid leaders! Were they not in support of their children initially when they taught it will end on bombing our church in maiduguri town and when the thing turn otherwise they start complaining.. .. Were they not same elders that pressured FG to withdrawn troops from maiduguri that they are sleeping with their wives.. .... .. .. kanuri is the useless thing that happen to Borno and Nigeria at large..... .. ... The elders are suppose to be jailed, its their children

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by UncleDeeee(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2015
I think the word elder should be redefined in this country. What did they expect Jonathan to do that he didn't already do? The progress we enjoy today over Boko Haram can only be attributed to GEJ. They should rather ask USA to apologize for not giving us arms

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by skipofem(f): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Chiaka(f): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Rubbish they should be the ones to apologise to Jonathan. Brainless iddiots!

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Chiaka(f): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2015
Nonsense! when you were busy adding and dishing out military intelligence to boko Haram. apology ko ! apostasy ni!
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Chiaka(f): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2015
You hit the nail in the head. After they overcalled all the attempts by Jonathan to stop Boko Haram!
[quote author=skipofem post=36622152][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Chiaka(f): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
" In the fullness of time," he'll apologise cheesy

Keep dreaming!
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Arrant rubbish! These Northerners and their foolish stupid assumptions again, I thought buhari is new head of state, what's the Problem with Jonathan again, was it Jonathan that asked Boko haram to raid their villages?
What happened to the time he wanted to fight them, I thought they said they were their fellow Islamic brothers, oooh,all of a sudden they demand apology now.
Apologies my f*ucking foot. Let them rot in hades for all I care. People with a misunderstood religion
I don't even seem to understand the reasons why we and this people are together. You wanted money, they gave you, you wanted power, you have it, now it's apologies you want, how s*tupid , may God destroy all of you way no even know Wetin una want. Leave Jonathan alone biko nu. Let him rest, Buhari is your president now. Since he is in charge, let him save you people. Ndi ara.
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by shalomm: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2015
chris4gold:
okay, onbehave of the clueless government and the GEJ himself, sorriiiiiii o...

you are disgusting!
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2015
madridguy:
If there is no crack on the wall, a lizard cannot penetrate it. The Northern leaders in general should be flogged for what is happening in their region. BH is as a result of WRONG IDEOLOGY. The Northerner elite need to apologize to their gullible people for keeping them in dark all the name of religion. ISLAM simply means PEACE. Killing non-muslims is never part of the religion. God alone will judge GEJ and his thieves called army chiefs.

I do not agree to this monsieur,i do not. Islam to me isn't a religion of peace. It's been problems one way or the very other they bring for everybody every passing day! Do Christians kill people, do Christians do terrorism, the quaran they read, I can say they just read it, but practice otherwise. I wouldn't say islam is satanic, but people have thier views about that scourge called a religion.
It's a misunderstood fact, and they read the quaran differently, am not even surprise the confusion went on into the way they write, from right to left. Confused people
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2015
tolustx:

You did well to tell him how disgusting his post is grin thank you jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 / How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara / Investor Flees Nigeria After Being Paid N32b For Vessels - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.