Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. (1695 Views)

Help I Sincerely Need Advice / I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. / He's Just Too Nice, I Need Your Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Good evening everyone. Something just happened this evening. Have seen here like a family. So, I have no second thought running here for advise
Met a girl in March. We started going out. It was kul and awesome. We love each other. Hey, I can swear she love me.
You know , she is still a virgin, so sex was rule out(not a condition for the relationship, but cos I don't want to force her into it)
While together, we have talked countless time on how we gonna get married. Mehn, it seems to be the best relationship I have had so far
Well, this night, she came to my house. She started crying. She said she want to focus. She don't want commitment. She wants to end the relationship. She went on telling me she don't know why she is doing it. That maybe she is scared of heartbreak cos of her past experience in relationship. Her past experience seems to have been playing on her.
Dear Nairalander, is certain she is done. Am heartbroken. Pls tell me how to handle this. How can one position his mind to stay away from love till one is ready to settle down.
She is right now in my house, while I have gone to work. Just talk to me.
She is 21( year 1) am 27 (year 2)
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by PrettyClare7(f): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
You are in Yr2 yet you are @ work. How Meanwhile am i FTC? Just asking
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
hmm she's afraid of heartbreak, yet she doesn't know she just broke ur heart by breaking the relationship cos she was afraid of getting heart broken by the guy she jx broke.

Try to talk to her and make her see u as the guy for her. prove urself, if she rly luvs u, she'll ce back smiley
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Cutehector(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
D more reason why I just can't ask a gurl out who can't get done wit her past and move on...

She is just unknowing breakin d guy"s heart...
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Daughterzion(f): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
And she loves u?
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
hmm. . . .op. .wait!

LEMME ASK MY OGA AT THE TOP #YOLO
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Gurgle(f): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
I don't know how to advise you but I sympathise with you and hope it ends well
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Melahou(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Forget her...she has probably seen someone else or gone back to her ex
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by IamLEGEND1: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
This kind of thing is why i prefer to chop and clean mouth.
Female logic when it comes to relationships is extremely flawed.
sori bro, i got no advice for u.
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
make her feel secure with you and hope you know what will be the effect if you eventually break up with her..
let her see the trust in you
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
She might be testing you
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Dygeasy(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
She might be testing you
She should test her ancestors lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
I still don't believe she pulled out. Is just like a dream to me.
Is love really cruel. How do I change my mind and forget this stuff called love and concentrate on chop and clean
Looks like is only the sincere ones that get hurt
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Dygeasy(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
She came to your house to break up with you, you went to work and she's still in your house? I don't understand.

Please assist your girlfriend in getting her mind mature. Someone is clueless.
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Peachess(f): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Girls are so funny, when you see someone that loves you, you'll break up with the person just because you're scared of heartbreaks. You see someone that doesn't care about you, you'll stay…maybe he'd change with time then you end up being heartbroken. Love is the worse feeling ever!
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Shebarh(f): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Incorruptible:
I still don't believe she pulled out. Is just like a dream to me.
Is love really cruel. How do I change my mind and forget this stuff called love and concentrate on chop and clean
Looks like is only the sincere ones that get hurt
u don't v to go into all dose chop and clean mouth.. my advice for u is to move on with ya life.. she was never ya true love
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by therealdeal10: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Spoiler alert!!!! dude she's found anoda guy, dats hw dey behave wen dem wan break up
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
how com she's had heartbreaking past when she is a virgin? she must av been moving frm one guy to d oda in search of d best man. my tot
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 12:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Dygeasy:
She should test her ancestors lipsrsealed

lolz. Na vex u take quote me?
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 05, 2015
Dygeasy:
She came to your house to break up with you, you went to work and she's still in your house? I don't understand.

Please assist your girlfriend in getting her mind mature. Someone is clueless.
Yea, I combine my work and school. Go to work at night and school in the morning. Have a well furnish self contain that I don't sleep in it at night.
Was planning of getting married to her once am done with my education. And she was aware of it
I sincerely love this babe. That's why I have not bothered her about sex.
Have been thinking seriously. Love don't hurt. If you love someone, you will stay no matter the challenge. Maybe she was just having feelings for me..
Have décidéd to let her go. When I get to the house this morning, I will talk to her and wish her well.
Getting another babe is not a problem here. But I think I won't be giving my heart away again until am done with my school. Have learnt a hard lesson
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 05, 2015
Peachess:
Girls are so funny, when you see someone that loves you, you'll break up with the person just because you're scared of heartbreaks. You see someone that doesn't care about you, you'll stay…maybe he'd change with time then you end up being heartbroken. Love is the worse feeling ever!
This is someone I have to sleep on the same bed with without having sex with her cos I I believed she was not ready for it. At 21, she is still a virgin. I didn't want to force her into it.
I believed she is having a faulty mindset. Her past experienced is playing on her. Well, I have decided to let her go.
I will meet her tomorrow morning with a smiling face
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Amazo: 1:58am On Aug 05, 2015
Incorruptible:
Good evening everyone. Something just happened this evening. Have seen here like a family. So, I have no second thought running here for advise
Met a girl in March. We started going out. It was kul and awesome. We love each other. Hey, I can swear she love me.
You know , she is still a virgin, so sex was rule out(not a condition for the relationship, but cos I don't want to force her into it)
While together, we have talked countless time on how we gonna get married. Mehn, it seems to be the best relationship I have had so far
Well, this night, she came to my house. She started crying. She said she want to focus. She don't want commitment. She wants to end the relationship. She went on telling me she don't know why she is doing it. That maybe she is scared of heartbreak cos of her past experience in relationship. Her past experience seems to have been playing on her.
Dear Nairalander, is certain she is done. Am heartbroken. Pls tell me how to handle this. How can one position his mind to stay away from love till one is ready to settle down.

Go figure, she likely just had sex with somebody else! It was one of those "I don't know how it just happened" scenarios girls often claim. She's calling it quits with you because either she's feeling too guilty and ashamed to admit the truth to you, or it's with someone she has strong feelings for but was in denial and denial is no longer necessary. Let me make something categorically clear that you "small" boys don't understand: there's no vacuum with a woman, never! If one man is exiting, better believe another man is making an entry. If she not talking to you anymore, doesn't mean she's stop talking. No, she's talking to somebody else. Get my point?
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Kasimaramma2(f): 2:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Incorruptible:
you are not the first or the last to experience a heartbreak. Many people have been heartbroken over four times, it is part of growing...rejection.you should be grately it is only barely six months of your life she wasted because they are guys who after 6,7 or even 8 years of investing in a girl they end of leaving them.
You should focus on moving on and getting over her not winning her back.time does heal wounds. Give it time,she would be history.

It is tempting to start wondering the real reason she left, but remind yourself that there is no excuse for real love. I am 99% convinced she left because she has seen someone

lots of love...love yourself
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by tpiander: 2:21am On Aug 05, 2015
Didn't you open a thread about dating a hermaphrodite?
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 05, 2015
tpiander:
Didn't you open a thread about dating a hermaphrodite?
Yea, but it gat nothing to do with this. Was trying to learn something after I heard some people discussing about it
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 05, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
you are not the first or the last to experience a heartbreak. Many people have been heartbroken over four times, it is part of growing...rejection.you should be grately it is only barely six months of your life she wasted because they are guys who after 6,7 or even 8 years of investing in a girl they end of leaving them.
You should focus on moving on and getting over her not winning her back.time does heal wounds. Give it time,she would be history.

It is tempting to start wondering the real reason she left, but remind yourself that there is no excuse for real love. I am 99% convinced she left because she has seen someone

lots of love...love yourself
Yea, there is no excuse for real love. As if you have been on my mind. Have been saying that since last night
Well, there is this babe that will give her all to be my girlfriend. But I wasn't serious with her cos of her. She left
But guess what, as if she knew what was going on, she called and promise to pay come and see me today. I swear, I will hook up with her instantly cheesy
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by olamigbemi(f): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2015
u swear 'she loves you' how sure r u dat she really really loves you? z it cus she tell u dat everytime?(if dats d reason'i love u' z nw a national anthem) wat if she doesnt really feel anitin for you! wat if she decided to date u den cus she believes with time she would get to love u? n now? d love znt growing n she knows dat sooner or later she wud endup breaking your heart. Bro! i feel sorry for u oo buh u shud b happy dis happened sonner dan later. N u shouldnt let dis make u close ur heart to love.tk hrt
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
olamigbemi:
u swear 'she loves you' how sure r u dat she really really loves you? z it cus she tell u dat everytime?(if dats d reason'i love u' z nw a national anthem) wat if she doesnt really feel anitin for you! wat if she decided to date u den cus she believes with time she would get to love u? n now? d love znt growing n she knows dat sooner or later she wud endup breaking your heart. Bro! i feel sorry for u oo buh u shud b happy dis happened sonner dan later. N u shouldnt let dis make u close ur heart to love.tk hrt
Trust me, I have let it go. Hooking up with someone else as soon as possible. But this time, i won't let my heart fall thst deeply
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
olamigbemi:
Trust me, I have it go. Hooking up with someone else as soon as possible. But this time, i won't let my heart fall thst deeply
Re: Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. by Oahray: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmm... In your shoes, I'd let her go... Forever. Even if you can make her stay today, she'd leave tomorrow. Too much excess emotional baggage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help / Try And Get A Lesbian Gf, They Are Just Too Full Of Suprises / 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.