Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Want To Be Young Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be Young Forever (1265 Views)

How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. / The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Young Forever by onila(f): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
smiley

I like the attention I get from guys everyday

from my student apartment to when I go out

being a young pretty girl is the best life you can getsmiley

it sucks it will soon end

but I have to prepare for marriage now, looking forward to the next phase of life
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by Melahou(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
You can still remain young forever
Steps to follow coming up
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by 25omega(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Disliked, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era,, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of every city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada but alas no one cares

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by Mrbigman1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nice to hear this.

You will be in ur offsprings
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by bqlekan(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
i for like to be young forever too, buh i wanna be responsible
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
onila:
smiley

but I have to prepare for marriage now, looking forward to the next phase of life

It's quite ironic, I must say.
You want to be young forever, but instead, you remain foolish forever, creating senseless threads all around this forum like your life depends on it.

Silly girl.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by Captainswag225(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
onila onila onila, i missed ur stories oo, anyway u can go for artificial beauty if u dont want to grow but it will give u cancer. Btw who said u wont get suitor when u grow older?
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by IamLEGEND1: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
we know u want to get married but

first of all...
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by badinfluence: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
It's clear onila is a victim of chronic hallucinatory psychosis... undecided
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by SirLegal(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
misssclassy:

You want to be young forever, but instead, you remain foolish forever, creating senseless threads all around this forum like your life depends on it.

Silly girl.

Why the hating.

She just spoke her mind. Even Jay Z who is about to clock 50 still wants to live young forever.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Abeg who get mb for phone make I check frontpage weda new topic don show

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by onila(f): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
onila onila onila, i missed ur stories oo, anyway u can go for artificial beauty if u dont want to grow but it will give u cancer. Btw who said u wont get suitor when u grow older?
its different when older undecided

sup my captain

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by SirLegal(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
onila:
smiley

Its high time you call on Niklaus, Elijah & Rebecca Mikaelsons ( The Original Vampires) in the series THE ORIGINALS to help you out.

These guys, we were meant to believe have been existing for over a thousand years and of course are still very young. The can make you one of them.
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by onila(f): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
SirLegal:

Why the hating.

She just spoke her mind. Even Jay Z who is about to clock 50 still wants to live young forever.

me too no understand the babe oo
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by Captainswag225(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
onila:
its different when older undecided
sup my captain
am flyyy onila, what abt u? Have u found a suitor already?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by jamex93(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
U want to b young forever
U go need go heave go discuss am with Baba God come back
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by jamex93(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
U want to b young forever
U go need go heave go discuss am with Baba God come back
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by Tolexander: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
onila:
smiley

I'm happy for you sis!

Who is the lucky guy?
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by Davidson267(m): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Missclassy u harsh grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2015
misssclassy:

Silly girl.
LOL chai u are mouthed.
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by jmoore(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
25omega:
Disliked, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era,, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of every city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada but alas no one cares
chai you get time to dey type all these just to say no one cares. shocked

Maybe you even did copy and paste sef undecided
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
onila:
smiley

from
its easy.. you can always reincarnate!! once yr 30, just die and come back again.. it works
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by Daughterzion(f): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
misssclassy:

Silly girl.
hmmmmmm
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by onila(f): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
booqee:
its easy.. you can always reincarnate!! once yr 30, just die and come back again.. it works
sharrap
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
onila:
sharrap
tongue no jokes it works tongue

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by ednut1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
since 2010 u never graduate. continue wit ur fantasy life and lies o
Re: I Want To Be Young Forever by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 09, 2015
Who do u think wanna be Old!??
I also wanna be Young forever and ever.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Man Marry More Than 1 Wife? / Men Sumtimes Dont Worth It / What Type Of Woman Would You Absolutely Not Be Attracted To No Matter What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.