Stats: 3,194,956 members, 7,956,599 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Caption This girl's face in this picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This girl's face in this picture (1733 Views)

My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) (2) (3) (4)

Caption This girl's face in this picture by alaricsaltzman: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wetin una think say make this girl do face like this?? grin cheesy

Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by kennynelcon(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
When u approach a random girl at the club. undecided
Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
feeling hot i guess
Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by kossyablaze(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
D thing don hard so d girl was like dooohh

Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by Bekwarra(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Alaye your thing dey chook me na, no tear that skirt abeg.

Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by Afrok(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
In Yemi Alade's voice " the guy's dickk is taking over" shocked

Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by jamex93(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hahahahahah
Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by IamLEGEND1: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
She feeling the kondo (eeh)

na the way that he do it (eeh)

make her dey NOH NOH (eeh)

Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by mrkay101(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Midehi:
feeling hot i guess

Is dat how u look when ur HOT?
Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
kossyablaze:
D thing don hard so d girl was like dooohh

Maybe they just had one intense session before coming to the club so she was shocked when his thingy was on online
Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by Dotwillis1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
She shit jedijedi shit for body and no wan mk the guy no
Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Midehi:
feeling hot i guess
Hot? cheesy
Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by alaricsaltzman: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
why cant you people think its cos of something else...Bad minds grin grin
Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by scentmarlc(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Na d guy super rod dey touch her booty oooooooo
Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by ITSAWRAPP: 2:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Google, where are you? The OP needs answer
Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by tpiander: 3:09am On Aug 05, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
Wetin una think say make this girl do face like this?? grin cheesy

i'm supposed to know because?
Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 05, 2015
Gosh, flat-chested ladies are just disgusting to me. angry
Re: Caption This girl's face in this picture by Feranmicharles(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Gosh, flat-chested ladies are just disgusting to me. angry
which one you don create?
Now if she goes for surgery,una go complainangry
She's keeping it real,u still dey complainangry
How you sef be

Ebira Ladies/people And Others Emotional Opinion - Share Your Experience / 16 Bitter Truths Every Lady Needs To Know / Guys! 7 Qualities Ladies Want You To Have