Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Congratulates Obama At 54 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Congratulates Obama At 54 (572 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Turkey On Referendum / Buhari Congratulates Seyi Tinubu On His Wedding Day / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari Congratulates Obama At 54 by Marcelinho(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday took
out time to send his birthday wishes to the
president of the United States of America,
Barack Obama.
The Nigerian president took to his Twitter account to
wish Barack Obama happy birthday.
“More great
years ahead in health, strength and service to
humanity. I can wager that years ahead will be
more rewarding for your family, country and
humanity. Happy birthday,” the message says.

The message was posted from President Buhari’s
personal Twitter handle, @MBuhari. Reportedly, it
was brought back to life after about 30 days of
inactivity.
President Obama celebrates his 54th birday this
Tuesday, April 4. He is the 44th and incumbent
president of the United States and the first black man
to rule the country.
Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Obama graduated from
Columbia University and Harvard Law School,
where he served as president of the Harvard Law
Review.
About three days ago, The United States government
said it was doing its best to help Nigeria win the
war against Boko Haram.

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Congratulates Obama At 54 by Lattop(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
HBD Obama
Though I don't like his satanist act
Goodnite NL
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Congratulates Obama At 54 by Imortal001: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Barack osama happy birthday!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Congratulates Obama At 54 by gabazin080(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hurray! The gay man is 54
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Congratulates Obama At 54 by BrownCookie(f): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mbok how do I get my fonts to be like that on Twitter
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Congratulates Obama At 54 by fromnigeria(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Happy Birthday Barack Fromnigeria
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Congratulates Obama At 54 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Happy birthday Barack Obama
GOD bless PMB
GOD bless Nigeria
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Congratulates Obama At 54 by henchamb(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
gabazin080:
Hurray! The gay man is 54

did he Bleep you or your father,
happpy birthday barrack. have fun
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Congratulates Obama At 54 by gabazin080(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
henchamb:

did he Bleep you or your father,
happpy birthday barrack. have fun
you are big f0ol for asking me such. the last time I saw him, he was fvcking the hell out of your father.
Idiotic hypocrite

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Reportedly Spent N78.3million On His Website Upgrade +twitter Reactions / Ilesa Main Market Is On Fire. / PDP Drags Amaechi To efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.