Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu (4630 Views)

Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by VirginFinder: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

[s]Indeed, your race is "sophisticated".
U better wake up and face reality
Fulani is saraki, saraki is fulani
Omo ale[/s]

Olodo!
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by Udmaster(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
coolitempa:

I am not a legally trained person but I hope Nigeria's constitution has provisions whereby other parts of its constituents can expel diliquent, non productive, criminal minded and obstinate parts. Then we can be rid of these chest beating vagabonds...... cheesy......soon they will start shouting Sai buhari...... grin....what a shameless bunch....... cheesy
IGBOS are 100% Better than your diabolic tribe.. FACT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo!
Baba ati mama e olodo
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by Udmaster(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo!
The IGBOS are 100% better than your diabolic tribe. FACT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by VirginFinder: 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Udmaster:
[s]IGBOS ROCK! You will Perish perish in your Hate hate if you don't repent.. TRIBAL MARKED EWEDU EATER.. We will ALWAYS PROSPER, No no matter how they hate.[/s]

Another semi-literate ibo nairalander!

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by VirginFinder: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Baba ati mama e olodo

Obo!
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by VirginFinder: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Udmaster:
The IGBOS are 100% better than your diabolic tribe. FACT!

Where is the fact?

Please post your own 'facts' first before I post mine.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by VirginFinder: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
coolitempa:

Simple and straight........but wait small o....biafrans will soon claim saraki is yiboe....... grin

Same way they claim OBJ is ibo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Iya e ati baba e Obo
VirginFinder:

Obo!
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by Udmaster(m): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
VirginFinder:

Another semi-literate ibo nairalander!

you are a Bunkum from a Diabolic Tribe. Ok? Ewu gambia, I repeat IGBOS ROCK! Tribal marked ewedu eater
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by Udmaster(m): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
VirginFinder:

Where is the fact?

Please post your own 'facts' first before I post mine.
you are a Bunkum from a Diabolic Tribe. Ok? Ewu gambia, I repeat IGBOS ROCK! Tribal marked ewedu eater
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by VirginFinder: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
coolitempa:

I am not a legally trained person but I hope Nigeria's constitution has provisions whereby other parts of its constituents can expel diliquent, non productive, criminal minded and obstinate parts. Then we can be rid of these chest beating vagabonds...... cheesy......soon they will start shouting Sai buhari...... grin....what a shameless bunch....... cheesy

Actually, ibos are needed in Nigeria to do all the hardwork. They are the Indians of Nigeria if you know what I mean. That's why they keep migrating out of their ancestral lands in search of greener pastures.
Every ibo man considers his home town a 'village' that must be left for a strange land before he can make it.

Sure, they'll soon start chanting Sai Buhari. Can't stand being in the opposition for a split second.
Cowards!

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by VirginFinder: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Iya e ati baba e Obo

Arindin!
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by VirginFinder: 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Udmaster:
[s]you are a Bunkum from a Diabolic Tribe. Ok? Ewu gambia, I repeat IGBOS ROCK! Tribal marked ewedu eater[/s]

You are a dullard!
You have nothing tangible to contribute.
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by VirginFinder: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Goodnight all.
Sweet dreams.
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by Udmaster(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
VirginFinder:

Actually, ibos are needed in Nigeria to do all the hardwork. They are the Indians of Nigeria if you know what I mean. That's why they keep migrating out of their ancestral lands in search of greener pastures.
Every ibo man considers his home town a 'village' that must be left for a strange land before he can make it.

Sure, they'll soon start chanting Sai Buhari. Can't stand being in the opposition for a split second.
Cowards!
NO. we come to the South West to colonize you people economically.. Greet ur Igbo landlord 4 me in that NO MANS LAND,
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by Udmaster(m): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
You have nothing tangible to contribute.
are u running? COWARDICE and NOISEMAKING are celebrated genetics in ur diabolic tribe.
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by hakeem4(m): 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
What is dis one saying, ve u been to ilorin before?
Fulani owns ilorin
at least come to NL with your brain
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
hakeem4:
at least come to NL with your brain
Kwara state is a northern state
#fact

1 Like

Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
VirginFinder:

Arindin!
Iya ati baba e adinrin
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by raumdeuter: 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Only an idiot would say Saraki is not Yoruba

Even all the Northerners know Saraki is not one of them.. The same thing they told his Father when he contested for Presidency in 1992 that the Abubakar

Bukola meaning in Yoruba means "Add to wealth"

Saraki meaning in Yoruba "Important men"
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by coolitempa(f): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2015
Udmaster:
IGBOS are 100% Better than your diabolic tribe.. FACT!

That's why they will enter ekene Dili everyday to the SW in order to sell gala....ok I hear you..... grin

1 Like

Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by Udmaster(m): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2015
raumdeuter:
Only an idiot would say Saraki is not Yoruba

Even all the Northerners know Saraki is not one of them.. The same thing they told his Father when he contested for Presidency in 1992 that the Abubakar

Bukola meaning in Yoruba means "Add to wealth"

Saraki meaning in Yoruba "Important men"
CRAP!! He is a Fulani.. COWARDICE and NOISEMAKING are celebrated genetics in ur diabolic tribe.
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by Udmaster(m): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2015
coolitempa:

That's why they will enter ekene Dili everyday to the SW in order to sell gala....ok I hear you..... grin
COWARDICE and NOISEMAKING are celebrated genetics in ur diabolic tribe.
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by basilo101: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2015
There is an obi of Asaba but there is no Oba of Illorin. Ibe has a traditional igbo title while Saraki's dressing alone is far frm anything yoruba. You ppl shud stop behaving like id.iots. We hv never said dat yorubas ar not in kwara, yorubas are majority dia we all kw dat. But they ruled by fulani minority and dats wia saraki belongs. Ppl's roots are traced by dia surename rather than firstname. Wats d meaning of saraki in yoruba language and tell us anybody frm SW with same surename. Kachikwu means "as God said" in igbo. Ibe mean fellow eg umunwanyi ibe m means my fellow women, ndi igbo ibe m means my fellow igbos etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by coolitempa(f): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2015
VirginFinder:

Cowards!

Come to think of it...that's a great idea....let's keep them as the slaves that they are...... cheesy...today while in traffic I made one ibos gala seller run at least one kilometre before I told him I was not interested in his gala..... grin

1 Like

Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by coolitempa(f): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2015
Udmaster:
COWARDICE and NOISEMAKING are celebrated genetics in ur diabolic tribe.

Illiterate ....what's your problem
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by Udmaster(m): 12:15am On Aug 05, 2015
coolitempa:

Illiterate ....what's your problem
Go to the mirror and take a look at ur UGLY Anti-Igbo TRIBAL MARKED FACE.. Ewu Gambia.. Don't quote me again with this ur body odour.
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by coolitempa(f): 12:17am On Aug 05, 2015
Udmaster:
Go to the mirror and take a look at ur UGLY Anti-Igbo TRIBAL MARKED FACE.. Ewu Gambia.. Don't quote me again with this ur body odour.

I am pro Biafra...not anti.......do you know the difference
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by Udmaster(m): 12:21am On Aug 05, 2015
coolitempa:

I am pro Biafra...not anti.......do you know the difference
ewu gambia.
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by walexzee11(m): 12:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Dr Olushola Saraki(Bukola's Dad) migrated from Ogun state to Ilorin as a merchant. Due to his civility and philanthropic nature he was able to cow the Ilorin elders both fulanis and the Yorubas. The compound he lived in Ilorin was Agbaji when he first came in, Ofcourse overtime he became one of them and because he was successful every body aligned with him.

This is the truTh!

I was born here in Ilorin and I'm still here 25yrs after, I've never leave Ilorin for 4day at most. So I know the story!!!!
Re: Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu by walexzee11(m): 12:31am On Aug 05, 2015
basilo101:
There is an obi of Asaba but there is no Oba of Illorin. Ibe has a traditional igbo title while Saraki's dressing alone is far frm anything yoruba. You ppl shud stop behaving like id.iots. We hv never said dat yorubas ar not in kwara, yorubas are majority dia we all kw dat. But they ruled by fulani minority and dats wia saraki belongs. Ppl's roots are traced by dia surename rather than firstname. Wats d meaning of saraki in yoruba language and tell us anybody frm SW with same surename. Kachikwu means "as God said" in igbo. Ibe mean fellow eg umunwanyi ibe m means my fellow women, ndi igbo ibe m means my fellow igbos etc.
you know nothing about Saraki family Bro! Even His father wasn't of Ilorin Indigene!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: See The Poor Road Construction Orji Uzor Kalu Is Handling In Abia State / Aisha Yesufu Seems To Be Regretting Attacking Nnamdi Kanu - See Her Twits / JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.