Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,287 members, 7,850,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. (5017 Views)

Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic / Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To / 10 Funny Ways Desperate Single Ladies Pray For A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by vivalavida(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Eze2000:

I disagree. I've never met a guy that found a good wife in a club. My friend fighting world war 3 with his babe found her at Cool cat club and bar, Ojo, Lagos.
Thank u very much.

Cool cat is more of a brothel. So ur homie is dating a hustler
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by 7footre(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Eze2000:

Good thought but sometimes unfortunate circumstance like untimely death rids one of beloved relatives who really care. As for childhood friends, they are simply not in the vicinity. in these cases you hear people sat they are alone in the world without anyone to care for them.
I hope yu find what you seek
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Eze2000(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Toks2008:

Eze please put paragraphs so that we all can read it easily.

something like this.

My friends and I were involved in a hot argument just yesterday and the issue was how to find a decent lady for a wife given the circumstance/low standard of society today.

Like me most of my friends are bachelors in their 30s and the topic was brought one by one of them experiencing problems with his girlfriend that has led to several fights and destruction of property. Our discussions went many but it inevitably led to the question of where to find a good supply of, decent, matured minded, single ladies to pick from and settle down with? Of course the first suggestions where dating sites and then religious dating sites. We argued on this a while before one friend made a funny suggestion.

He put it this way - 'why waste time and money browsing though those dating sites with 70% fake photos and profiles when you can browse for free through Lagos churches that are over flowing with desperate single ladies.

We all agreed he made sense of course particularly when you considered the beauty of a fiance his younger brother got himself at a church in Abia state. Problem is there are over a million churches in Lagos and we just can't visit them all so here I am opening a trend and asking for suggestion from all.

No insults pls. That you are comfortable your life and relationship is no license to mock others. I would very much like the names, location and service schedules of big churches in Lagos with high population of single ladies seeking spiritual assistance in finding husbands.

Please edit your post.Thanks
Yes sir. I stand corrected but if you look carefully I did put the paragraphs but spacing in-between wasn't enough. Could be from my Tecno G9 tablet or the opera mini suppressing space/data again anyway I didn't think any professors were going to pop in here.
I'll fix it prof.
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
Eze2000:

Yes sir. I stand corrected but if you look carefully I did put the paragraphs but spacing in-between wasn't enough. Could be from my Tecno G9 tablet or the opera mini suppressing space/data again anyway I didn't think any professors were going to pop in here.
I'll fix it prof.
lol

no wahala though
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Eze2000(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
vivalavida:

Cool cat is more of a brothel. So ur homie is dating a hustler
So that's it !!!!!!!!!!

No wonder she's so bleached up. Thanks bro, u just made my day.
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by komek(m): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Eze2000:

Describe my type? On an open Nairaland thread already attracting criticism liks everybody's business? Not so fast Lady however I'll say this much I'm after a light skinned, working class lady of big build who knows worshiping God truly means.
Again I'm not a rich guy, not yet at least, so why would I want a trophy wife that would cost me 100k and above daily? But u are right in a way though. I got plans and lofty ambition in life and i guess I'm looking for a woman that fill such position easily in the near future.
if you want more info then i assume u have something good in mind. PM me and I'll respond. (but pls warn me of the mail so I loo for it )

This ur description is where many Lagos boys within ur age limit falls in. But that woman u r looking for is not in Lagos o. They don't want to tap into ur vision, all they want is "u must have made it before I look into ur vision". Lagos as a state has made them so. Even if u bring a good one from another state, as soon as she gets down to Lagos, her mindset will be reset. Good luck Jonathan as u search but look very well o.
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

boy why so stupid this way. people dat says ibo people r christians r unserious even fulani muslim cannot mock God lyk u ve done.
please settle your scores with op and leave the igbo race out of it.thanks
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 06, 2015
Randyhot:
please settle your scores with op and leave the igbo race out of it.thanks
did i quote u
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by goldedprince: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2017
Man, did you find a church, cos i will like to go hunt in a very good church.
My spec, fat and fair and very beautiful , must not be working, I take care of everything called bills. Must sabi Bleep well well. Atimes I wonder if I go ever marry. I am so jealous that I suspect the most innocent girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lowering The Bar For Women / Virginity Is Not Overrated / Look At This, E Chop Abi E No Chop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.