Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To (2167 Views)

5 Things Desperate Single Ladies Do To Get Married / This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group / How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by 1960ng(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2018
Single women in China are renting fake boyfriends to appease their pushy parents during family gatherings or annual festivals.

Demands for rent-by-day boyfriends have increased rapidly as the Lunar New Year, the most important holiday in the Chinese tradition.

The price for a pretend partner can run up to £180 per day and services on offer range from meeting parents to staying for the night.

The profile of a male candidate on rent – a -boyfriend website usually state his age, height, weight and occupation.

Chinese women posts advertisement on a Chinese website looking for a fake boyfriend to meet their parents in Anhui province during Lunar New Year.

‘Rent a boyfriend’ is a trending keyword on most Chinese search engines, as well as online shopping site Taobao.

Chinese rental websites offering male candidates include 89yn.com and 20py.com. The men’s profiles usually state their age, height, weight and occupation.

They also state the services they are willing to provide.

According to a report on People’s Daily online, rental princes are up to 60 yuan (£7.13) per hour or 1,500 yuan (£178) per day.

Some male candidates offer free service as they say to have no one to spend the holidays or weekend with anyway.

The list of services are flexible and are mainly decided by the men alone.

They can include meeting the parents, having dinners with them, watching films, kissing and spending the night.

Some men require the women to pay for all the expenses, including the train tickets , meals and drinks.

To attract more customers, some candidates offer what they call a ‘green lease’ , which is an agreement signed by both parties to make sure there are no grey-areas or violation of rules.

‘Green lease’ holders are not allowed to sleep with the woman in the same room.

The Chinese tradition often see marriage in a very high priority and single women aged 27 and over are considered as Shengnu, the ‘leftover women’.

Some Chinese single men see that as a chance to earn quick money and rent themselves out to the desperate women and soon it becomes a trend.

Single women also see it as a way to stop their parents pestering them about their love life and pressuring them to have babies.

WHAT IS A ‘LEFTOVER’ WOMAN?

Shengnu or ‘leftover women’ are unmarried or single women who are older than 27 years old. It signifies that a woman has missed her window of opportunity for marriage. The derogatory term was popularized by the state-sponsored organisation the All-China Women’s Federation.

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/04/08/desperate-single-chinese-women-spend-180-a-day-renting-a-fake-boyfriend-to-meet-their-pushy-parents-in-china/

Visit www.1960ng.com for more news

1 Share

Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Skyfornia(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2018
Lol...I have to start this business for our female celebrities. They've been renting only clothes, hotel rooms and first class reservation. It is time to upgrade.
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Earthquake1: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2018
Shengnu, the ‘leftover women

Cc Ubunja

1 Like

Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 08, 2018
Well it's the Chinese so no surprises here
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2018
I was gonna create this topic yesterday but I was too busy, you beat me to it
I done find work all I need now is tp to China.
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Amarabae(f): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2018
Nigeria guys are unrentable.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by donstan18: 8:02am On Apr 08, 2018
Wow, that's kinda cool, she's a rich and self-dependent desperate lady with sense and lots of brain.

Not some broke desperate and frustrated ladies somewhere in Africa that are only good in coming online to slam, bash, insult and vent their frustration on men for being single, not knowing a lady should have something to offer apart from sex for any man to last with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Oche211(m): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2018
Amarabae:
Nigeria guys are unrentable. Thanks
jumping to conclusion already. Did u try renting one during the easter and got disappointed?

1 Like

Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2018
O boy see gbege.
When will this kind of thing reach Nigeria.

Instead of the guy paying for a night out it's the other way round.
I can't wait to see this in Nigeria.
Bleep and get paid
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by highpriestess: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by MetroBaba1(m): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:
cheesy

Shut Up Or

Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by mumureloaded(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2018
to all shengnu here on NL, we don't take £180 just offer us $100 and your nunu for free
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2018
people are allowed to give birth to only 2children in China, there are more males in China.

people even strive to give birth to male children.
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 08, 2018
And the revise is the case here, men paying for one night stand.
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Martin0(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
people are allowed to give birth to only 2children in China, there are more males in China.

people even strive to give birth to male children.

who tha hell said so to you..

1 Like

Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

who tha hell said so to you..

Google is your friend.. initially it was only 1child before it was changed to 2children in 2013
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Google is your friend.. initially it was only 1child before it was changed to 2children in 2013

so you believe those crap

Nigerians are gullible, wonder why..

Are you saying they are not allowed to have more than two kids or what, I wanna get this clear!

1 Like

Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Martin0(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Do you know anything about Han ethnic groups
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Martin0(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

did you just say it was changed in 2013shocked
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

Do you know anything about Han ethnic groups

just check Google and stop saying trash
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

so you believe those crap

Nigerians are gullible, wonder why..

Are you saying they are not allowed to have more than two kids or what, I wanna get this clear!

they're not allowed to have more than 2kids.

your pregnancy could be forcibly aborted

your third child wouldn't be recognized, he won't have health care, insurance

family will be made to suffer
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Martin0(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

did you just say it was changed in 2013 chai wrong information
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Martin0(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

they're not allowed to have more than 2kids.

your pregnancy could be forcibly aborted

your third child wouldn't be recognized, he won't have health care, insurance

family will be made to suffer

this is exactly how laws are translated differently in Nigeria without proper understanding!

see you people should try and understand laws, just imagine what you have translated here this is how it done in Nigeria, we misunderstand laws..

see there was an affirmative action policies towards ethnic minorities , all non- Han ethnic groups are subjected to different laws and were usually allowed to have two children in urban areas, and three or four in rural areas. Han Chinese living in rural towns were also permitted to have two children. Because of couples such as these, as well as who simply pay a fine (or "social maintenance fee"wink to have more children.

I wonder where you got such wrong information from. ..
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

this is exactly how laws are translated differently in Nigeria without proper understanding!

see you people should try and understand laws, just imagine what you have translated here this is how it done in Nigeria, we misunderstand laws..

see there was an affirmative action policies towards ethnic minorities , all non- Han ethnic groups are subjected to different laws and were usually allowed to have two children in urban areas, and three or four in rural areas. Han Chinese living in rural towns were also permitted to have two children. Because of couples such as these, as well as who simply pay a fine (or "social maintenance fee"wink to have more children.

mtcheeew.. show me screenshots from Google or fvckoff
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

they're not the only ones who pay fines..

wealthy couples pay fines to have more children.
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

This was much later. The han chinese makes up more than half of Chinese population. I have worked with Chinese before of han ethnic group and they dear not have another child or lose it to foster care until 2013/2015
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Martin0(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2018
greiboy:
This was much later. The han chinese makes up more than half of Chinese population. I have worked with Chinese before of han ethnic group and they dear not have another child or lose it to foster care until 2013

much later, just see you, chai who tha hell informed you people of all these
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Martin0(m): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2018
greiboy:
This was much later. The han chinese makes up more than half of Chinese population. I have worked with Chinese before of han ethnic group and they dear not have another child or lose it to foster care until 2013/2015

did you even understand what I typed there

I started non-Han
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

did you even understand what I typed there
I started non-Han
Yes the han make up to 90% of mainland China anyway
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Martin0(m): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

they're not the only ones who pay fines..
wealthy couples pay fines to have more children.
oh so you know this?
I wonder why u sounded like it was a total ban not to have more kids...
Remember non-Han are entitled to their own law's oo outside that policy
Re: Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

much later, just see you, chai who tha hell informed you people of all these
From Google and personal interaction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Look Into The World Of Madness / The pressure was too much now I married the wrong person / This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.