Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Matured Advice Needed Please!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Advice Needed Please!! (736 Views)

My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. / Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Advice Needed Please!! by promprom: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by jamesharryson(m): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2015
The fact remains that he is still in love with her. No two ways about that
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by demmy0325(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by ammyluv2002(f): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Yes! He has feelings for her. If you really love him just give him time to let go, it's not easy to let go of your loved one.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by agarawu23(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2015
feelings? when she is pregnant for another guy? undecided
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by Melahou(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2015
he still loves her but dont feel threatened...
sh.t happens...
soon he`ll forget about her as far as you don't nag about it again
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by spill(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2015
I do not know how old you are because this advice might be somehow harsh....
My own piece of advice is to let the guy go his way because you will end up noticing that he is just using you to calm down his emotional distress.
If he truly loves and care for you he can't make such devastating statement considering that you are present....
He is indirectly telling you that your relationship with him will involve all his ex-girlfriends because he cannot keep enemity with them. And you will end up crying on daily basis.

Another phase of advice, if you truly love him then try to find out what makes him go gaga for this particular ex......then try to be many-packages-in-one for him.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2015
YES HE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH THE EX
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by Gurgle(f): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by promprom: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by Gurgle(f): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2015
promprom:
I don't even communicate with my own ex or keep in touch..I don't have his contacts anymore...I wonder why he still communicates with her..they dated for about 4years(all thru in the university)..How can he say "if she wasn't pregnant" they would have celebrated their birthdays together..he didn't see the statement as annoying cos I didn't even act sad.but later I thought about it and felt bad..
Hmmmm

have you tried asking him why he should say that? or whether he still likes her?

I was about advising you to leave him but I don't like advising people to leave their relationship unless the guy is going to kill her so why not try managing him for a while

Everybody has some baggage from the past, just remind him to leave his own at the airport cause its not needed where you two are going

I don't think he meant it insensitively he was just saying what was on his mind and he forgot himself. Guys do that a lot
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by naijaboiy: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2015
"IF YOU TRULY LOVE HIM"

"IF YOU TRULY LOVE HER"

One of the most stereotyped statements i've come across when it comes to love matters on Nairaland. undecided
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by IamLEGEND1: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2015
Never associate urself with guys who act like lost puppies..... how many times do i have to say this?

why on earth should i celebrate my birthday with my ex..

and he even accepts financial assistance from her.

at least you now know why his ex cheated on him....

What a síssy!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Dump the guy joor! He is still in love with his ex, why waste your precious time with him?
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by promprom: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by promprom: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2015
The fact that he still talks about his ex means he hasn't gotten over her yet.

I'll advice you to tell him to think things through... maybe he's not yet ready to move on.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by IamLEGEND1: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2015
promprom:
The financial assistance part is soo annoying..she even sent him airtime one day via sms, and I asked him wat he was doing he boldly said "I'm loading a recharge card Jane sent to me"..Can u imagine the guts? He obviously didn't see the statement as being bad,cos he said it normally and I didn't say anything..Imagine the guts, he doesn't seem scared, maybe cos we see everyday after work..Or is it cos I laugh and play with him all the time? Thank you for your advice, I appreciate!

seriously, if u know u are not that attached....

just dump his äss, dont nag, or complain or anything like dat.

just tell him you are no longer interested in r/ship

if he asks why,

just calmly tell him dat you dont think you guys are compatible. SIMPLE.

he will definitely ask if this is about his ex.....

but NEVER admit to him that it was about his ex...

coz he will start pleading and begging and probably cry sef.....

and then start promising to cut off or minimize communications with his ex......

no offence, but i know women are weak & extremely susceptible to this kind of manipulation.

just keep the whole separation amicable and move on.

DIZ CATEGORY OF IDÌOTS ARE NOT WORTH INVESTING UR TIME IN.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please!! by promprom: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Can D¡ck Size Be Inherited?? / Hhmm…This Kind Thing That Happened To This Man, What Do You Guys Say? Terrible! / 7 Reasons That Guy Hasn’t Asked You Out Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.