Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (5236 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / No Sex Relationship Gone Bad / Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2017
I have been dating this girl for 2months now, she is 19years of age and I love her so much and I av never cheated on her, we av been romanctic, we kiss n romance but I av never had sex with her cus she's still a Virgin n she promise me I will be d first person to av sex with her Becos he love me, she even ask me to take an oath with her that I will never leave her, (of cos I will not undecided) and I av not given her a reply, yesterday she took my phone to charge and went to bed with it without telling me, she read many chat with my friends (my female friends I always joke with) Jst this morning I came to take my phone from her, lo n behold she started giving me attitude, I try as much as I can to convince her that am not cheating on her but she told me ''it's over'' this is not the first time she is telling me that ''it's over'' over trust issues, hours leta, after beening in pains of heartbreak, I decided to man up n stop d tears, now she is calling me and telling me she's sorry, when I told her am no more interested she started crying and even till now as am typing the thread she is still calling me, I still love this girl but am afraid she may tell me it's over again, pls guy's I need ur advice, I don't want to take d wrong step... cry
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by schumastic(m): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2017
h
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Jayson1: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2017
I'll advise you as a "brother" to bite her throughly now.

Sometimes, they can be very difficult to comprehend.

She might need it, hence the attitude.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Young03(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2017
The only thing u will do now is to chop her now before its too late
after chopping her, she will not be threatening u with its over again

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by sinaj(f): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2017
Lol @ it's over grin

Hope she returned ur dating ring grin

But if u really like her just forgive her coz she was just jealous nd angry.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2017
Kids! undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by iyobs7(f): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2017
Kids angry .So you are no longer interested and you claim to love her.
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Macgabe(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2017
You call her a "girl" right so she's still being girlish. And mind you, that girl is carried away with emotions so she's not emotionally stable for a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2017
with your siggy, why are you asking for help here
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by AuroraB(f): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2017
schumastic:
h
For Hiccups cheesy grin

Op, you better leave the girl be angry

She's not old enough for these sad

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by SmellingAnus(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2017
sinaj:
Lol @ it's over grin

Hmmmm nice... Are you also a very jealous person... Happy weekend by the way...

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by wahles(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2017
Forgive n forget! Girls r weird nd fun grin enjoy her silliness while it lasts# stop doing d shakara nd take her back

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Greedgod: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Alondrah:
Kids! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Young03:

but brother n I can't chop her n leave her oh, I love her so much I can't leave her cry
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
sinaj:
Lol @ it's over grin

Lolzzz no b small dating ring... I av forgiven her before now self smiley
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
Alondrah:
Kids! undecided
Ahhh, am not ur mate, she is more younger I av to lower myself to her standard because of love, don't bad mouth my thread or I will bad mouth ur life.... Bi$ch!!
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
iyobs7:
Kids angry .So you are no longer interested and you claim to love her.
adult!!! I only claim not to be interested to mk her know d pain I feel wen ever she say d word ''it's over'' I asked for ur advice not ur insult....
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Macgabe:
You call her a "girl" right so she's still being girlish. And mind you, that girl is carried away with emotions so she's not emotionally stable for a relationship.
yes she is being girlish, but Wat do u advise I do, quit d relationship Becos she is being too emotional??
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
HateU2:
with your siggy, why are you asking for help here
NL crush, Abeg this one don pass me, I nid advice on Wat to so
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
AuroraB:
For Hiccups cheesy grin

but I love her n she love me too cry
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by rosalieene(f): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Young03:

young!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
wahles:
Forgive n forget! Girls r weird nd fun grin enjoy her silliness while it lasts# stop doing d shakara nd take her back
grin grin no be small shakara, that's exactly Wat am gonna do, but I love her shaa..
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Stevengerd(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Op I Take God & Man Beg U. Dnt Take Any Oath Bcoz Of Love. The Girl Is Just Acting Childish.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Like you said, she's 19. Girls at age are usually as reactive as potassium; every issue is a big deal to them cos of their maturity level.

Be patient with her, if possible play the fool but never cease to advice her and mould her until she gets matured.

My own GF at 18 crushed on every single fine boy on Instagram. At a point, she was getting a new crush every two weeks until she eventually outgrew it.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
Op first she's too young 2 understand what dating is all about. Her hormones are not stable at this age until she's like 24years old. It's nature. She's in love with u too. And deep down she wants to be cuddled, romanced and all that. So for now? No need breaking up with her.. Shes still growing and trying to understand her feelings for u.
Take it easy with her. Just keep bn friends with her..
But remember as she grows and matures, her feelings for u might change or still remain the same or even stronger.. So it's a 50-50 chance.
So try love sensibly incase she breaks up for good when she has clocked 25 or so.
In between how old are u?
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by schumastic(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
AuroraB:
For Hiccups cheesy grin

trouble maker, is your type that will remind the lecturer of assignment when he s about to leave.
meanwhile, u saying the op should leave the girl v u forgotten that at that age she will wantto explore n even if they preach heaven n earth she won't le him go.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by sinaj(f): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Hmmmm nice... Are you also a very jealous person... Happy weekend by the way...
jealousy is normal in a healthy reltnshp tongue

Happy weeknd to u too Smelling*covers mouth*
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by DLGUY: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
alexialin:
Op first she's too young 2 understand what dating is all about. Her hormones are not stable at this age until she's like 24years old. It's nature. She's in love with u too. And deep down she wants to be cuddled, romanced and all that. So for now? No need breaking up with her.. Shes still growing and trying to understand her feelings for u.
But remember as she grows and matures, her feelings for u might change or still remain the same or even stronger.. So it's a 50-50 chance.
So try love sensibly incase she breaks up for good when she has clocked 25 or so.

Who told you 19 is too young.

Girls get exposed to a lot of things quiet early in their lives, besides that was the age women started having families in the olden days. If Mott for education, 19 is ripe and old enough to start easing kids especially if she is fully developed with wide hips and other features that depict womanhood.

The girl only got jealous and reacted. I guess OP should forgive her and reassure her .

Bhet why cry tho?

I'm hardly moved to tears no matter what o !

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
timsonpreye:
Ahhh, am not ur mate, she is more younger I av to lower myself to her standard because of love, don't bad mouth my thread or I will bad mouth ur life ... Bi$ch!!
Please do if it will make you wiser cheesy
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
Op I Take God & Man Beg U. Dnt Take Any Oath Bcoz Of Love. The Girl Is Just Acting Childish.
I won't even try it, Tnx for d advice tho!!
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
alexialin:
good advice bro, am 2-2
Re: My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. by timsonpreye(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
schumastic:

trouble maker, is your type that will remind the lecturer of assignment when he s about to leave.
meanwhile, u saying the op should leave the girl v u forgotten that at that age she will wantto explore n even if they preach heaven n earth she won't le him go.
don't mind her angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. / Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home / World's Oldest Female Body Builder Still Looking Sexy At 81

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.