Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (438975 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
megger:

Why not suggest the solutions yourself since you claim to be far sighted. You have not even made your point clear. Is it the poor multitasking that can be solved by Camon c8 users? If so, nobody would be here complaining. So what point are you trying to make because am beginning to think you are a tecno agent yourself.
tecno agent?? funny you...I never said the multitasking ish can be solved by users, I was only telling him to solve some simple problems himself.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kandaha:
Help! My Techno Camon C8 doesn't charge above 86%.
lol...use a bb 10 charger & charge it full after that you can go back to your tecno charger
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
drss:

ok, reason why i ask is cos I saw d so call 2gb ram version on konga. If u search konga u will see it. They even put the price at about N30,000.
lwkmd!!! konga won use your money do Christmas

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by NBasil(m): 12:37am On Oct 11, 2015
Kamaye:
In your dreams I guess? Infinix hot2 is the best selling phone in Nigeria right now. Check your facts.

Dude, its not by saying infinix hot 2 is the best selling phone in Nigeria now, I'm giving you report straight from the market, you need to see the way sub dealers fight to buy Tecno c8 now, in fact dealers no longer sell only Tecno C8, they make it mandatory to buy other non selling phones in quantity before they can sell some amount of C8
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by seanaddy(m): 2:21am On Oct 11, 2015
pls if theres a whatsapp group for tecno c8 users, someone should kindly add me up there... 07031393348... and i would like to know if theres anyone using the mtn bb10 sub on the c8 successfully and the steps to achieve it. thanks in anticipation...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Proffdada: 4:06am On Oct 11, 2015
Dam5reey:

Everything aside multitasking... Is perfect
The 1GB RAM is the cause for that..

Run one app at a time don't have in mind u can go back to resume apps u minimised.. Except if you are not running what's app, BBM already, then you can do at most 2-3 app multitasking
I'm only using it for multimedia now no BBM no what's App..
sounds like 512mb ram that has been digitally inflated undecided
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 7:59am On Oct 11, 2015
Proffdada:
sounds like 512mb ram that has been digitally inflated undecided
NO tecno has never done that nd I believe they will never do that.... Am not a 100 percent tecno boy but hav used so many tecno android since the time of tecno Q1 And my previous fone was Gionee M3 so I know my stands
Well where I see the problem is from DEVELOPER. The tecno c8 developer did a very rubbish work he didn't even test very well he just made the mistake nd no one noticed,,, am hoping nd believing that Tecno will fix this problem In Jesus... Cos all I can do now is hope in them.....
Meanwhile I operated the now tecno tab that runs lollipop too nd saw a very wonderful work
system app ram used is just 350 or so
While tecno c8 is over 500 right now as am typing is 601 mb just for system app how pathetic.... They are suppose to float this developer....am sorry if I said that, but the truth is common tecno n3 as a nigga said earlier multitask far more better than this c8 TECNO PLEASE DON'T LOSE ONE OF YOUR CUSTOMER NOW ND MANY MORE CUSTOMERS LATER PLEASE FIX THIS HEAVENS KNOW HOW BITTERED I AM RIGHT NOW TYPING THIS.....
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2015
supersam95:

NO tecno has never done that nd I believe they will never do that.... Am not a 100 percent tecno boy but hav used so many tecno android since the time of tecno Q1 And my previous fone was Gionee M3 so I know my stands
Well where I see the problem is from DEVELOPER. The tecno c8 developer did a very rubbish work he didn't even test very well he just made the mistake nd no one noticed,,, am hoping nd believing that Tecno will fix this problem In Jesus... Cos all I can do now is hope in them.....
Meanwhile I operated the now tecno tab that runs lollipop too nd saw a very wonderful work
While tecno c8 is over 500 right now as am typing is 601 mb just for system app how pathetic.... They are suppose to float this developer....am sorry if I said that, but the truth is common tecno n3 as a nigga said earlier multitask far more better than this c8 TECNO PLEASE DON'T LOSE ONE OF YOUR CUSTOMER NOW ND MANY MORE CUSTOMERS LATER PLEASE FIX THIS HEAVENS KNOW HOW BITTERED I AM RIGHT NOW TYPING THIS.....

Thank you for that observation on their tab running the same lollipop 1 GB RAM did a great job there.. Someone once said 1 GB ram cannot handle lollipop whereas even the tecno 7C multitask as normal..
This issue is a bug from the developer
When I run candy crush I notice the system ram usage reducing to like 300+ MB all other background process closed
Giving me about 400 MB free RAM to play the game... That is why it handles Games smoothly
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Youngpo413: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2015
C8 is a camera phone not for multitasking,they focused everything on the camera.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
C8 is a camera phone not for multitasking,they focused everything on the camera.
come on.. Come on nigga stop it don't make me think I bought a camera..... Even this camera u talking abt is not meeting my own needs to the fullest...... Am not saying that camera is not good ooo.... The camera is the best I hav used from all the other tecno phones hav used..... This is a phone not a Camera.android 5.0 ... Plsss I dey vex every day ooo..... Lolzzz sometimes I use to think I went to buy a camara lolzzz but seriously this thing is frustrating....
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dam5reey:

Thank you for that observation on their tab running the same lollipop 1 GB RAM did a great job there.. Someone once said 1 GB ram cannot handle lollipop whereas even the tecno 7C multitask as normal..
This issue is a bug from the developer
When I run candy crush I notice the system ram usage reducing to like 300+ MB all other background process closed
Giving me about 400 MB free RAM to play the game... That is why it handles Games smoothly
ok...let's just hope dey send us update this month
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
supersam95:
ok...let's just hope dey send us update this month
keep hoping dude you are on a very long thing
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by xaiverlord: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
pls between tecno camon c8 and goinee m2 which is better pls i need answers asap
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Babanhajiya(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
NBasil:

Dude, its not by saying infinix hot 2 is the best selling phone in Nigeria now, I'm giving you report straight from the market, you need to see the way sub dealers fight to buy Tecno c8 now, in fact dealers no longer sell only Tecno C8, they make it mandatory to buy other non selling phones in quantity before they can sell some amount of C8
Hey did you know how many units of infinix hot2 sold by Jumia alone? On 18th August when the phone was launched, 5000 units were sold in a few seconds, last week Konga also stocked the 1gb ram version it was sold out immediately the same day. Camon C8 may have an edge over hot2 but definitely the best selling phone now is the hot2, take it or leave it.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Babanhajiya:
Hey did you know how many units of infinix hot2 sold by Jumia alone? On 18th August when the phone was launched, 5000 units were sold in a few seconds, last week Konga also stocked the 1gb ram version it was sold out immediately the same day. Camon C8 may have an edge over hot2 but definitely the best selling phone now is the hot2, take it or leave it.
awesoome yeye dey smell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by sleam: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
BTW who has figured out how to use this C8 as an external device to work on TV??
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by freezyprinzy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
If u want 2 sell ur c8 quote me need it asap abeg
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by lukmoore: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2015
freezyprinzy:
i wanna sell mine 35k
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Niyonice(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2015
check out this amazing samsung beast
the price will waoh you
http://www.niyonice.com/2015/10/new-samsung-galaxy-note-5-full.html
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2015
Been twitting tecno since yesterday.. I made sure I flooded their page with my tweets.. u guys plsss
can we do this together. Nd hash tag with #c8poormultitasking
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Baadal(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2015
freezyprinzy:
I have a new one for sale black colour reach me if interested 08025220285
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2015
libertyfo:

tecno agent?? funny you...I never said the multitasking ish can be solved by users, I was only telling him to solve some simple problems himself.
What problem are you referring to in particular if you are saying that you were not referring to the multitasking problem, because the last time I checked, the issues I raised are all borne out of the multitasking problem on the phone, which can't be solved by users just as you have agreed. So why not be specific instead of being too quick to unnecessarily insult me without showing any sense in your criticism. So please do well to show me those 'simple problems' which according to you I can solve
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2015
supersam95:

I remember when I was raising this issues some guys were insulting me and calling me a liar. It got so bad that an admin of this site even banned me from making posts on nairaland for some days for expressing my experience from the usage of Camon c8, I never for once attempted to rubbish the tecno canon c8 because as far as I am concerned, I don't have to rubbish the phone,. The phone has already been rubbished by the manufacturer and the software developer who didn't take out time to test the performance of what they made before releasing it to us, simply because we are Africans and with us, any rubbish is acceptable. I never knew that freedom of expression is a crime on nairaland. I won't be surprised if I get suspended again and in fact I don't BLOODY CARE. BTW, for those who are over hyping the camera of the Camon c8, have you tried zooming in the pictures to realize how grainy and poor the picture quality is? I did a camera comparison between my tecno Camon C8 of 13mp and Tecno H7 of 8mp, in both bright daylight and dimly lit room, I can boldly tell you that Tecno H7 camera outperforms the overhyped Camon c8. The h7 pictures were rarely grainy even when zoomed in. Tecno merely used cool texture saturation and effects to make us think the camera is superb. Anyone who can lay hands on the h7 and Camon c8 should test and see what am saying

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by freezyprinzy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
lukmoore:
i wanna sell mine 35k
hehehe bros is it diamond encrusted?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by lukmoore: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
freezyprinzy:
hehehe bros is it diamond encrusted?
no but it has more features than the normal one e.g fire extinguisher :p
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 4:26am On Oct 13, 2015
macbeyland:

What problem are you referring to in particular if you are saying that you were not referring to the multitasking problem, because the last time I checked, the issues I raised are all borne out of the multitasking problem on the phone, which can't be solved by users just as you have agreed. So why not be specific instead of being too quick to unnecessarily insult me without showing any sense in your criticism. So please do well to show me those 'simple problems' which according to you I can solve
1stly I didn't insult you & to 2nd it, you said something about WPS or so and you were cleared of that, you still made mention of bbm & your complain list kept growing until I said what i said. but to think I insulted you with that. seriously?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2015
libertyfo:

1stly I didn't insult you & to 2nd it, you said something about WPS or so and you were cleared of that, you still made mention of bbm & your complain list kept growing until I said what i said. but to think I insulted you with that. seriously?
The wps was a software which someone suggested could act as a workaround to the multitasking problem since it is capable of retaining data even when it is forced close by the Camon c8 multi tasking problem. I may not have known since I had not personally used the software myself. I also brought up the bbm issue because normally,, bbm remains active on notification bar whenever you are on bbm, to get instant messages... That was how bbm is made to work. But with the tecno Camon c8 OS, bbm is closed by the multi tasking problem. Hence, you have to keep opening bbm every now and then. So I throw this problem to you since you said It's something I could have easily solved and that am being myopic.. So please, suggest a solution which is plausible. Please don't tell me to keep on starting the software every now and then because that's not a solution.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2015
These people problem too much. Abeg make una carry una complains go Tecno social accounts... If person read these posts him go think say Camon C8 na bad phone. The phone is dope and am enjoying it, stop the bad mouthing and send your complains maturely to Tecno social accounts
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by trueben: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
xaiverlord:
pls between tecno camon c8 and goinee m2 which is better
pls i need answers asap

Tecno c8 is a different class to Gionee m2, c8 is definitely better
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by nellytech: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
I tire for this thread seriously. And na people wey neva buy the c8 dey make noise here pass... Am using it n am enjoying it more than my formal h7. Abeg for us wey don buy d c8 let's put head togeda n know how we go take root our baby..

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chidinho10:
These people problem too much. Abeg make una carry una complains go Tecno social accounts... If person read these posts him go think say Camon C8 na bad phone. The phone is dope and am enjoying it, stop the bad mouthing and send your complains maturely to Tecno social accounts
suffering and smiling. Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.