Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (438985 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
suffering and smiling. Lol

E be like say na night school you go... Your mates dey collect degrees you dey collect thermometer... Where you see suffering for my post? Abi you need eyeglass or torch? Iti...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by oafowowe(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
BA II Plus Texas Instrument Calculator available for CIS and CFA candidates.
Call Deji on 08183993936 for your request.

1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
macbeyland:

The wps was a software which someone suggested could act as a workaround to the multitasking problem since it is capable of retaining data even when it is forced close by the Camon c8 multi tasking problem. I may not have known since I had not personally used the software myself. I also brought up the bbm issue because normally,, bbm remains active on notification bar whenever you are on bbm, to get instant messages... That was how bbm is made to work. But with the tecno Camon c8 OS, bbm is closed by the multi tasking problem. Hence, you have to keep opening bbm every now and then. So I throw this problem to you since you said It's something I could have easily solved and that am being myopic.. So please, suggest a solution which is plausible. Please don't tell me to keep on starting the software every now and then because that's not a solution.
sincerely speaking, most of the problems you guys are pointing out doesn't affect my phone except multitasking & it only affect my browser I repeat my browser. whenever am on bbm and I decided to do something else on the phone, I still get bbm notifications. so I dunno anything you are talking about.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
libertyfo:

sincerely speaking, most of the problems you guys are pointing out doesn't affect my phone except multitasking & it only affect my browser I repeat my browser. whenever am on bbm and I decided to do something else on the phone, I still get bbm notifications. so I dunno anything you are talking about.
thank God u pointed out multitasking as a problem too....well... Me am loving the phone it alonr the multitasking leak that is problem nd the system app ram consumption..... ... Nothing more
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 14, 2015
supersam95:
ok...let's just hope dey send us update this month

Hope?? when Infinix hot note and pro lollipop version receive updates every 2 weeks. adding new functions and fixing minor bugs. I'm glad i never bought camon c8. smiley
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 14, 2015
Dam5reey:

Everything aside multitasking... Is perfect
The 1GB RAM is the cause for that..

Run one app at a time don't have in mind u can go back to resume apps u minimised.. Except if you are not running what's app, BBM already, then you can do at most 2-3 app multitasking
I'm only using it for multimedia now no BBM no what's App..

Eyah. No difference with good old nokia phones. cheesy
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 14, 2015
tegak10:
camon c8 price is because of d gpu n camera boh beat that of hot note hands down.... Hot note 2gb ram with mali 450 cant play fifa16 well while camon c8 with 1gb ram and mali t760 plays it flawlessly.... Lets complain to tecno on fb to rectify the multitasking ish... Buh am guessing this is because of android 5.0.2 n under memory leak problems

No multi tasking you're using a good old nokia phone. Tecno can't even release update on d software regularly. Hot note lollipop version 5.1 gets update regularly (2 weeks) with new functions added and minor bugs fixed. presently, it is almost bug free and we're expecting another update in exactly 2 weeks being friday next week. There's also avenue to interact with the developers directly with xclub platform. You're here talking about fifa 16. If Mortal Kombat X could work any other that doesn't work should pack well. Sorry to say, Please don't be suffering and smiling!! tongue
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by gefi: 6:24am On Oct 14, 2015
between camon c8 and infinix hot 2 which one should i buy
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Chuksteric(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2015
dewisefrank:

No multi tasking you're using a good old nokia phone. Tecno can't even release update on d software regularly. Hot note lollipop version 5.1 gets update regularly (2 weeks) with new functions added and minor bugs fixed. presently, it is almost bug free and we're expecting another update in exactly 2 weeks being friday next week. There's also avenue to interact with the developers directly with xclub platform. You're here talking about fifa 16. If Mortal Kombat X could work any other that doesn't work should pack well. Sorry to say, Please don't be suffering and smiling!! tongue
lol you are funny... I am also on x club and people are complaining about the upgrade you inclusive.. Lol... How you dey?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 14, 2015
Chuksteric:
lol you are funny... I am also on x club and people are complaining about the upgrade you inclusive.. Lol... How you dey?

Complaining? lol. The current update shows progress. we are almost there. just some minor bugs like 2 icons show in status bar when Wi-Fi hotspot is turned on and we are sure of updates. You get? The only thing I remembered complaining was what I just mentioned. I can confidently play 2 games simultaneously. I can open up to 11 apps without being scared of em closing on my 2gb ram hot note. I don't have time to start arguing with anyone. lol. "SUFFERING AND SMILING " is what you people are doing!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Elcapo(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2015
freezyprinzy:
If u want 2 sell ur c8 quote me need it asap abeg
22k last last
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Chuksteric(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2015
dewisefrank:

Complaining? lol. The current update shows progress. we are almost there. just some minor bugs like 2 icons show in status bar when Wi-Fi hotspot is turned on and we are sure of updates. You get? The only thing I remembered complaining was what I just mentioned. I can confidently play 2 games simultaneously. I can open up to 11 apps without being scared of em closing on my 2gb ram hot note. I don't have time to start arguing with anyone. lol. "SUFFERING AND SMILING " is what you people are doing!
lol... I am not using it sha.. Just following the thread thats all...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by parrotibaba(m): 9:58am On Oct 14, 2015
dewisefrank:

Ode if Infinix keeps sending updates every 2 weeks it means that their phone is full of bugs n they need to keep sending updates on a regular basis to hold the forth. So please how are you infinix lot better than the camon c8 users? undecided
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by flawless911(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2015
parrotibaba:
Ode if Infinix keeps sending updates every 2 weeks it means that their phone is full of bugs n they need to keep sending updates on a regular basis to hold the forth. So please how are you infinix lot better than the camon c8 users? undecided
Because Infinix fones have HOPE of fixing whatever bugs they might encounter via their regular OTA updates.. But yr Tekino Kamoru C8 has NO hope of fixing the Multitasking bug due to d 90% chance that Tekino wi NEVER release an OTA to fix the bug.. Shey u grab?
Make una keep SUFFERING & SMILING

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by puresoul1(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2015
It not a easy situation o I hope they fixed things up, very stupid of me selling my hot note pro to buy a camera, thank God I sold it to my friend, I will look for a way to exchange it back, team suffering and smiling grin embarassed cry
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by parrotibaba(m): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
flawless911:
Because Infinix fones have HOPE of fixing whatever bugs they might encounter via their regular OTA updates.. But yr Tekino Kamoru C8 has NO hope of fixing the Multitasking bug due to d 90% chance that Tekino wi NEVER release an OTA to fix the bug.. Shey u grab?
Make una keep SUFFERING & SMILING

cheesy
No because infinix is crap n they keep deceiving ignorant Nigerians who sees an OEM rolling out updates as the best thing after sliced bread. An OEM should roll out updates on occasion in other to fix whatever problem that troubles their product n not rolling it out every 2 weeks to solve camera now n then gallery, Bluetooth, dial pad, etc. I'm not in support of whatever Tecno did as regards to the C8 but u infinix guys r still in the same boat.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
parrotibaba:

I won't insult you. but you lack manners
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by puresoul1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
This thing is very easy to fix it just that their developers are very lazy, I remember when I was using hot note pro, lollipop version, their was this bug on it that once u open up to three app, u see 200 free mb out of 2gig very frustrating, they later release another update showing they care and that of 3g moving to 2g don't know what wrong with tecno

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2015
Wait why are we arguing here...... Can't u guys join me on twitter to flood tecno with complains ain't u guys feed up with this multitasking shit.... I HAD A CHAT WITH ONE OF THE TECNO STAFF NOW.... He responded with this

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2015
Until this multitasking ish is resolved with more updates, i will not buy this crap of a phone!! I love the phone but i cannot be #SUFFERING AND SMILING
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Ndissle(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2015
Hello... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4 for repairs. And I also use the same name. umber for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by ChidinmaRose(f): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Anytime you start to talk about something you love passionately, Nigerians automatically assume you are an agent of some sort.

libertyfo:

tecno agent?? funny you...I never said the multitasking ish can be solved by users, I was only telling him to solve some simple problems himself.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
Anytime you start to talk about something you love passionately, Nigerians automatically assume you are an agent of some sort.

There is a huge difference between talking about what you love passionately and unnecessarily criticising somebody's observation. He inferred I am raising issues that I could easily have solved because I am being myopic. Ironically, I have asked him to point out the issues which he was referring to and how he could have solved them if he were me. I am still waiting for his response. But, it seems he was actually the one being myopic in making conclusions based on unscrutinized observation otherwise he should have clarified his point by now

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
I was asked to take it to tecno carlcare. The engineer said he will reload the phone...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by freezyprinzy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Elcapo:
22k last last
location? and number
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Elcapo(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
freezyprinzy:
location? and number
Ogbomoso (Lautech precisely)
WhatsApp 07062707747
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
ChidinmaRose:

I dey tell you
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
macbeyland:

There is a huge difference between talking about what you love passionately and unnecessarily criticising somebody's observation. He inferred I am raising issues that I could easily have solved because I am being myopic. Ironically, I have asked him to point out the issues which he was referring to and how he could have solved them if he were me. I am still waiting for his response. But, it seems he was actually the one being myopic in making conclusions based on unscrutinized observation otherwise he should have clarified his point by now
lol...I think you should go back up and see what I wrote about it, before accusing me of what I have no idea of
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
And I got my multitasking problem fixed today.... At carlcare service... All the engineer did was to reload the rom he has..... And now I think the problem is solved.......
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 2:06am On Oct 16, 2015
supersam95:
And I got my multitasking problem fixed today.... At carlcare service... All the engineer did was to reload the rom he has..... And now I think the problem is solved.......

You think or it is solved cos I'm on my way to carlcare grin
You mean those guy have the stock ROM, Great!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Chuksteric(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2015
Dam5reey:

yes oh !!!!! That means a solution is on the way
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Dam5reey:

Sure if they don't have it. who will? I have infinix hot note pro latest lollipop rom here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.