Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (440562 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by freezyprinzy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Elcapo:
Ogbomoso (Lautech precisely) WhatsApp 07062707747
2far!! Am u in ogun
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Elcapo(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
freezyprinzy:
2far!! Am u in ogun

Oops!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Jazzygrafix(m): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Camon camera is a big disappointment
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Chuksteric(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dam5reey:

You think or it is solved cos I'm on my way to carlcare grin
You mean those guy have the stock ROM, Great!
have you gone to carlcare yet.. If yes, whats the outcome
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Chuksteric(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
supersam95:
And I got my multitasking problem fixed today.... At carlcare service... All the engineer did was to reload the rom he has..... And now I think the problem is solved.......
whats up with your phone? Is it alright now?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
freezyprinzy:
2far!! Am u in ogun

Boss I have mine going for 23.5k
Black with all accessories + documentation +carton
3weeks old now.. Used only for review..!
I stay at ikotun buh deal can be made at iyana ipaja at the BRT terminal for safty and trust purpose
08185350069 pls call/do me a WhatsApp
cool
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jazzygrafix:
Camon camera is a big disappointment

Lol.. What's your proof..? Hehe lets start from there
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by just2endowed: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Jazzygrafix(m): 2:23am On Oct 17, 2015
selfmadeOLX:

Lol.. What's your proof..? Hehe lets start from there

Well if you are into graphic designing u will bliv with me that when u zoom on a pic taken with Camon Camera, its nothing different from that of Hot Note, it will show you tiny fragments of the photo, an evidence of poor resolution/Low DPI.

Do the same Zoom on A pic taken with Motorola Droid razr or samsung Note 1,2,3 or blackberry z10, z30 which are all 8megapixels and you'll see they are even.better
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by flawless911(m): 2:37am On Oct 17, 2015
Jazzygrafix:

Well if you are into graphic designing u will bliv with me that when u zoom on a pic taken with Camon Camera, its nothing different from that of Hot Note, it will show you tiny fragments of the photo, an evidence of poor resolution/Low DPI.

Do the same Zoom on A pic taken with Motorola Droid razr or samsung Note 1,2,3 or blackberry z10, z30 which are all 8megapixels and you'll see they are even.better
Because It's Tekino grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onyeuka: 6:57am On Oct 17, 2015
So there's no way to get this phone rooted?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2015
Some peeps are really funny. You are complaining to tecno of multitasking issue on your C8. Do you think they didn't knw it would have that issue before releasing it? I tell ya, they take you guys for a ride and u jump on them like they are doing you guys favours.

How can tecno fix this issue? They equipped the phone with 1GB and you are expecting a fix. A software fix for a hardware related problem. You guys better use your money to buy better products next time.

They deceived you guys it's got a good camera whereas it's even worst than a bold 5 cam.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dumebiii28: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2015
Micheezy7:

God bless yhu...

Me dey enjoy ma c8 like mad... No complain Atal
Lol..Please is this camon C8 really good?...Cos i read a complaint somewhere that when u minimize and later return to the app,it'll start all over again..(I hope its not true sha)....Then i also read that one wont be able to transfer files to phone memory or from phone memory to SD card..How true is that
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dumebiii28: 9:54am On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=Micheezy7 post=38102822]
Yea[/quote please How?...whats the procedure
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dumebiii28: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2015
Micheezy7:

Yea
How
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by parrotibaba(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2015
ollah1:
Some peeps are really funny. You are complaining to tecno of multitasking issue on your C8. Do you think they didn't knw it would have that issue before releasing it? I tell ya, they take you guys for a ride and u jump on them like they are doing you guys favours.

How can tecno fix this issue? They equipped the phone with 1GB and you are expecting a fix. A software fix for a hardware related problem. You guys better use your money to buy better products next time.

They deceived you guys it's got a good camera whereas it's even worst than a bold 5 cam.

How is multitasking a hardware problem?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2015
parrotibaba:

How is multitasking a hardware problem?

What is/are the function(s) of RAM?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Jazzygrafix:

Did I not say this before? You don't have to be a camera nerd to observe that the Camon c8 camera is poor. So so overhyped. I own this phone and I know what am saying
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by mOses127: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2015
Thank Goodness, finally a solution on how to root the TECNO c8 is here...
All you need do is to download the new Kingroot app v4.5.0. install it on your camon c8, make sure you have a strong 3G network On,so it can obtain a cloud strategy for your mobile. After which the one click ROOT goes down well.
HAVE BEEN TESTED & PROVEN 100% working
Also see screenshots

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onyeuka: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2015
mOses127:
All you need do is to download the new Kingroot app v4.5.0. install it on your camon c8, make sure you have a strong 3G network On,so it can obtain a cloud strategy for your mobile. After which the one click ROOT goes down well.
Also see screenshots
Hmmmmmm but mind refused to work
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
ollah1:

Do you have the phone?
A picture viewed on bold 5 seems to be good due to screen size.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jazzygrafix:

Do you have the phone?
Phone will still remain a phone..
The camera is just add-ons
If you like pictures go buy digital camera 25k to 30k will get you one

All camera on phones are the same due to their lenses
U cannot compare a digital camera with 2MP, not to talk if professinal camera...to any of the above phones, when you zoom the picture..

Have u seen the samsung Kzoom pictures. You will understand what I mean..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
mOses127:
Also see screenshots

I have that version or there a new one?
Cos mine is not working..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by parrotibaba(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
ollah1:

What is/are the function(s) of RAM?
how is the function of the RAM related to multitasking?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onyeuka: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
mOses127:
Also see screenshots

Tell us truth because mine refused to work
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
parrotibaba:
how is the function of the RAM related to multitasking?

If you know the relation between RAM and multitasking you wouldn't be asking me these questions. Google is everybody's friend
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by parrotibaba(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
ollah1:

If you know the relation between RAM and multitasking you wouldn't be asking me these questions. Google is everybody's friend
Says the dude that thinks the poor multitasking in this phone is cos of the 1 gig ram. Haven't you seen phones with 512 ram multitasking flawlessly or you don't know what multitasking is?

Google indeed is everybody's friend.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
parrotibaba:
Says the dude that thinks the poor multitasking in this phone is cos of the 1 gig ram. Haven't you seen phones with 512 ram multitasking flawlessly or you don't know what multitasking is?

Google indeed is everybody's friend.

You can't multitask flawlessly with 1GB ram talk more of 512MB on Android. Do u think Google is stupid to have 2GB upwards on their Nexii?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by parrotibaba(m): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
ollah1:

You can't multitask flawlessly with 1GB ram talk more of 512MB on Android. Do u think Google is stupid to have 2GB upwards on their Nexii?
my god who is this noob? My old tecno D5 with 512 ram multitasks flawlessly take more of a 1 gig ram phone. The reason for bigger rams is to run apps more smoothly without lags. For example Asphalt 6 played on my d5 but with lags but when I played it with my bros Gionee m2, it played flawlessly cos of the bigger 1 gig ram. Multitasking has nothing to do with the size of the ram of any phone, it's a defect on the c8, gat that?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
ollah1:

Do you have or use this phone?

1GB RAM is the average RAM in a low end phones even Samsung's upcoming low end phone is coming with 1GB of RAM to run lollipop..

The is bug in C8 that is multitasking to the RAM size...
Hot2 has 1 GB RAM version so what are u saying?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
parrotibaba:
my god who is this noob? My old tecno D5 with 512 ram multitasks flawlessly take more of a 1 gig ram phone. The reason for bigger rams is to run apps more smoothly without lags. For example Asphalt 6 played on my d5 but with lags but when I played it with my bros Gionee m2, it played flawlessly cos of the bigger 1 gig ram. Multitasking has nothing to do with the size of the ram of any phone, it's a defect on the c8, gat that?

At the bolded, what does that mean in one word? If you were able to play a game flawlessly doesn't mean you can multitask flawlessly. You called someone a noob and u stated boldly that multitask as nothing to do with size of RAM. I give up
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dam5reey:

Do you have or use this phone?

1GB RAM is the average RAM in a low end phones even Samsung's upcoming low end phone is coming with 1GB of RAM to run lollipop..

The is bug in C8 that is multitasking to the RAM size...
Hot2 has 1 GB RAM version so what are u saying?

At the bolded, Samsung isn't stupidd to equip their low end with 1GB RAM. Hot 2 could have a 1GB RAM and perform a better job than C8 doesn't mean HOT 2 would perform a flawless multitask operation. OEMs that equip their high end phones with bigger RAM aren't stupidd

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (136) (Reply)

How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.