Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married (1840 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Be Honest Guys!!! What Are Things U Somuch Find Attractive About Girls???? / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Doclight(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Please read carefully.
There's this guy who fell deeply in love with this girl who felt same for him.
They have both dated right from when the girl just finished High School, Now she's pursueing her HND.
Now this two wants to get married, but the guys mother would never let it happen, following the following reasons as stated by the boy's mum;
1. The girl's mother has stolen from the boy's mother years back.
2. The girl's mum has duped the boy's mum.
3. The girl's mum and her family were banished from the community. They are now "Osu"
4. The girl's mum and her family, according to the boy's mum have been cursed by the land, and so anybody who joins the family joins the curse circle.
5. The girl's mum was a prostitute, sleeping around with Old men in the village.
6. The girl's mum was dating a matured man who died in the toilet (mysterious death).
6. The girl's mum has insulted the village men, by asking if they were any men in the land.
These and many others were are reasons.
P.S. The above reasons were stated by the boy's mum.
Now, the girl has done all she could to get her mother-in-law to be to love her, but instead she gets a very harsh treatment.
The girl has said to the boy; "I know my mum has done great evils, but will I throw her away?".
The boy's junior siblings are in support of the boy, but the Mum isn't.
The boy's siblings has often times try to confront their mum, telling them that the girl was innocent, that she shouldn't let the sins of the mum be counted to her, but it always ends in quarell.
The boy's mum has said that even if she agrees, that the elders of the land wouldn't, and that they would see her(boy's mother) as evil, supporting evil.
The girl and the guy are still dating, but the girl cannevr visit the boy's family house.
Please, what do you advise they do to settle this.
Or should the guy forget her and look elsewhere??

Its urgent pls respond!
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Bonapart(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nollywood.... waiting for the part 2
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by winetapper: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
hmm
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by ammyluv2002(f): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
All those tins happen to one family? Chai! Op, there's God o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
the innocent victim part 1
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
i imagin dis op sitting in one orange tree,then think about this write then came here and wrote.
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
They should forget it, the marriage cannot work, except the man is ready to damn his family.

1 Like

Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Slimzjoe(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Op, Stop wasting your Talent on Nairaland...Nollywood Needs your Type ASAP
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Doclight(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mr man, pls this is no time for joke.
I knew all these because I am a witness.
Andrew114:
i imagin dis op sitting in one orange tree,then think about this write then came here and wrote.
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Doclight(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Stop that pls.
If you all must know, I know every single thing that happens, because I am there
Slimzjoe:
Op, Stop wasting your Talent on Nairaland...Nollywood Needs your Type ASAP
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by agarawu23(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
ewo!!!!
the Lady mum did all these ?

it's a no go area for me because I will never go against my mum
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Doclight(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Does the above seem like a story to you
Something that is currently ongoing, is it because I didnt disclose personal infos?
DDeliverer:
the innocent victim part 1
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Doclight(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
What if the woman is changed?
agarawu23:
ewo!!!! the Lady mum did all these ?
it's a no go area for me because I will never go against my mum
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Doclight(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
firstEVA:
They should forget it, the marriage cannot work, except the man is ready to damn his family.
The girl is very very nice, so caring and intelligent.
The guy's siblings love her somuch
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by agarawu23(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Doclight:
What if the woman is changed?
changed?
history can't be changed bro
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by agarawu23(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Doclight:

The girl is very very nice, so caring and intelligent.
The guy's siblings love her somuch
confess if you are the guy so that we can tell u what to do
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by TheHeGoat: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
i think i've seen this movie before too
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
English!
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Slimzjoe(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Doclight:
Stop that pls.
If you all must know, I know every single thing that happens, because I am there

if that's So, then the Dude Should choose Between his Mum or "Girlfriend"
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Doclight:
Does the above seem like a story to you
Something that is currently ongoing, is it because I didnt disclose personal infos?

bros forget story ....

dis na nollywood.

is it because i didnt break it down line by line?

1 Like

Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmm.
Like the poster above me opined: they should break up and move on with life.
From what I deduced from this thread, there's no possibility of them getting married.
Things are too complicated.
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Doclight(m): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ok sir!!
agarawu23:
changed? history can't be changed bro
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Doclight(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lolzzz! If I were I would have said so.
The guy shares a bond with me
agarawu23:
confess if you are the guy so that we can tell u what to do
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Doclight(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Slimzjoe:

if that's So, then the Dude Should choose Between his Mum or "Girlfriend"
hmmm!
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Doclight(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
That one concern you.
Is it because I seek advice here?
U think I enjoy posting long posts?
U think I don't have anything to do with my time?
The things the woman did, haveu watched it in ur movie before?
I'm telling you something that is happening in my community, and here u are saying movie.
Mtcheeeeeew!!!
Indeed Nairaland is not a place for advice
DDeliverer:

bros forget story ....

dis na nollywood.

is it because i didnt break it down line by line?
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Doclight(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Ok
Aisha95:
Hmmm.
Like the poster above me opined: they should break up and move on with life.
From what I deduced from this thread, there's no possibility of them getting married.
Things are too complicated.
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Doclight(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
Little wonder, Nice Monicker
TheHeGoat:
i think i've seen this movie before too
TheHeGoat!!!!
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Doclight:
Hmmmmmmm . . Ok
Yeah.
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by goodgate: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Doclight:
Please read carefully.
There's this guy who fell deeply in love with this girl who felt same for him.
They have both dated right from when the girl just finished High School, Now she's pursueing her HND.
Now this two wants to get married, but the guys mother would never let it happen, following the following reasons as stated by the boy's mum;
1. The girl's mother has stolen from the boy's mother years back.
2. The girl's mum has duped the boy's mum.
3. The girl's mum and her family were banished from the community. They are now "Osu"
4. The girl's mum and her family, according to the boy's mum have been cursed by the land, and so anybody who joins the family joins the curse circle.
5. The girl's mum was a prostitute, sleeping around with Old men in the village.
6. The girl's mum was dating a matured man who died in the toilet (mysterious death).
6. The girl's mum has insulted the village men, by asking if they were any men in the land.
These and many others were are reasons.
P.S. The above reasons were stated by the boy's mum.
Now, the girl has done all she could to get her mother-in-law to be to love her, but instead she gets a very harsh treatment.
The girl has said to the boy; "I know my mum has done great evils, but will I throw her away?".
The boy's junior siblings are in support of the boy, but the Mum isn't.
The boy's siblings has often times try to confront their mum, telling them that the girl was innocent, that she shouldn't let the sins of the mum be counted to her, but it always ends in quarell.
The boy's mum has said that even if she agrees, that the elders of the land wouldn't, and that they would see her(boy's mother) as evil, supporting evil.
The girl and the guy are still dating, but the girl cannevr visit the boy's family house.
Please, what do you advise they do to settle this.
Or should the guy forget her and look elsewhere??

Its urgent pls respond!
All these problems for one person? Job in the bible is a learner then... Although this write up sounds like a good Nollywood material.
Re: Advice: They Love Eachother Somuch, But Can't Get Married by Doclight(m): 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
The life you live is a movie.
Most movies you watch are happenings in people's lives
goodgate:
All these problems for one person? Job in the bible is a learner then... Although this write up sounds like a good Nollywood material.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: What Wrong With This Hot Dog Stand? / Why Do Ladies Like Mad Sex / Are You In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.