Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,422 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

BABA Buhari Is Slow BUT..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BABA Buhari Is Slow BUT..... (947 Views)

Osinbajo: "Our Government Is Slow, But Progressing"- Nigerians React / I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB / Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BABA Buhari Is Slow BUT..... by Busuyib(f): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
BUHARI IS SLOW BUT.... Megawatts is constantly increasing. Buhari is slow foreign reserves are growing. This Buhari is slow but NNPC and NNLG are crediting fund into FG account even though no petroleum and Finance Minister yet. This man is very slow but state Governors where given N413.07 Billion to pay unpaid salary in their states. No Doubt Buhari is slow but EFCC and ICPC are busy arresting suspects and charging them to court. No, he is very slow but US and other European countries have started freezing accounts of our looted funds. But come if this Buhari should be fast what do you think will happen? FELLOW NIGERIANS On September, 22, 2013, EX-president Goodluck Ebola, sorry Ebele jonaTAN visited America to hav a political discussion with Obama and 547 delegates traveled with him some days ago, PRESIDENT BUHARI also went to USA to see Obama and only 33 delegates went with him THE DIFFERENCES........ ONLY jonaTAN was lodged in Pierre Hills Hotel across from New York’s Central Park in a presidential suite that cost Nigeria at least $ 10,000 DOLLARS (amounting to ALMOST 1.8 MILLION naira) per night. and jonATAN spent FIVE days in the hotel..... only GOD knows how much was spent in the hotel accommodation of the rest 547 delegates dat went with him 1.8 MILLION naira X 5 days = 9 MILLION naira (only for jonaTAN's accommodation) Some days ago, PRESIDENT BUHARI also traveled to USA to hav some discussions with OBAMA and PRSIDENT BUHARI single handedly stayed in BLAIRE HOUSE and a single KOBO was not spent MEANING........PRESIDENT BUHARI just saved MILLIONS of naira into Nigeria's federation account dat would hav been WASTED ............................................................ ............................................. Thank GOD am part of the REVOLUTIONARIESthat sent dat WASTAGE SHOLESS ZOOLOGICAL FISHERMAN back to Otuokeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: BABA Buhari Is Slow BUT..... by Waspy(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
I dey here oooo.. I dey come, I wan go poopoo
Re: BABA Buhari Is Slow BUT..... by Busuyib(f): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin
Waspy:
lol angry
Waspy:
lol
Re: BABA Buhari Is Slow BUT..... by merry02(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
What has he done on electricity?na him privitaize the sector?someone who has no gotten his road map,blue print?pls tell us how many corrupt leaders quizzed by Efcc or Dss v been charge to court for money laundary?the naria is 240 as @today,fuel is 120 today,education is decling......u ppl should stop this vendetta cos it won't help him....
Re: BABA Buhari Is Slow BUT..... by jaymejate: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Some people nor go think before talking shaa.

Education is declining and yet no strike for Federal institutions associated with frd govt. Na him de there since abi.

Petroleum na #120 , When Jonathan enter that time, y u no complain much. So Jonathan fast abi, make buhari too fast, and increase the money.

EFCC for money laundry abi... Na Buhari's time them do am abi.

If you no know anything to say shut up @ merry02 . no offence pls.

Afterall, its not yet a year he came in and we re enjoying electricity that i never thought we could enjoy.

Refineries is now working!
Corruption reduced by atleast 1%

Just chill, wait , dont talk now. You can complain anyhow after 1½yr in office

1 Like

Re: BABA Buhari Is Slow BUT..... by merry02(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
jaymejate:

Education is declining and yet no strike for Federal institutions associated with frd govt. Na him de there since abi.

Petroleum na #120 , When Jonathan enter that time, y u no complain much. So Jonathan fast abi, make buhari too fast, and increase the money.

Afterall, its not yet a year he came in and we re enjoying electricity that i never thought we could enjoy.

u re one of the ppl that is decieving buhari.....things ll get better there is no doubt about that but in the next few years,buhari ll still be reaping jonathan handwork on infrastructure,policy nd capital project....buhari himself said he can't claim glory of refinery,if he want to fight corruption,so be it bt the noise is too much.....today, its $20b,tomorrow 1.3tr bt nobody has been brought to book since!the earlier he faces governance,the better
Re: BABA Buhari Is Slow BUT..... by Busuyib(f): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
jaymejate:

jayjemate help me tell am oooo
Re: BABA Buhari Is Slow BUT..... by emamos: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: BABA Buhari Is Slow BUT..... by emamos: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
merry02:
[s]What has he done on electricity?na him privitaize the sector?someone who has no gotten his road map,blue print?pls tell us how many corrupt leaders quizzed by Efcc or Dss v been charge to court for money[/s] laundary?[s]the naria is 240 as @today,fuel is 120 today,education is decling......u ppl should stop this vendetta cos it won't help him[/s]....
Re: BABA Buhari Is Slow BUT..... by emamos: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
merry02:
u re one of the ppl that is decieving buhari.....things ll get better there is no doubt about that but in the next few years,buhari ll still be reaping jonathan handwork on infrastructure,policy nd capital project....buhari himself said he can't claim glory of refinery,if he want to fight corruption,so be it bt the noise is too much.....today, its $20b,tomorrow 1.3tr bt nobody has been brought to book since!the earlier he faces governance,the better
jaymejate:
Re: BABA Buhari Is Slow BUT..... by merry02(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=emamos post=36642727][/quote]
Under his leadership,Education sector suffers a slit set back. Jamb cut-off mark is now 180 to University while polytechnic,colleges takes 150.....History ll remember you sir!
#the change is here
Re: BABA Buhari Is Slow BUT..... by jaymejate: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Busuyib:
jayjemate help me tell am oooo

Chai see as this madam remix my nick, e con be like a demonic name. I reject that in Jesus name shocked

Lol grin
Re: BABA Buhari Is Slow BUT..... by Uncleodi(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Why is the April 2015 Nigerian law school examination results not out?

They keep postponing the release of the results keeping a lot of students in morbid tension.

We want change, not delay. Haba!!

Pls the relevant authorities should look into this as a matter of urgency.

(1) (Reply)

KPMG, PwC to audit NNPC, CBN, Customs, others / Troops Arrest 2 Key Boko Haram Members / Ladies ! How Do You Feel : Will You Like To Rock This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.