Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This (2883 Views)

Osinbajo: "Our Government Is Slow, But Progressing"- Nigerians React / I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB / Nigerians Stop Complaining, Buhari Is Slow But Sure - Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by bjcuntis(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2015
BUHARI IS SLOW BUT.... Megawatts is constantly increasing. Buhari is slow foreign reserves are growing. This Buhari is slow but NNPC and NNLG are crediting fund into FG account even though no petroleum and Finance Minister yet. This man is very slow but state Governors where given N413.07 Billion to pay unpaid salary in their states. No Doubt Buhari is slow but EFCC and ICPC are busy arresting suspects and charging them to court. No, he is very slow but US and other European countries have started freezing accounts of our looted funds. But come if this Buhari should be fast what do you think will happen?
FELLOW NIGERIANS
On September, 22, 2013, EX-president Goodluck
Ebola, sorry Ebele jonaTAN visited America to hav
a political discussion with Obama and 547
delegates traveled with him
some days ago, PRESIDENT BUHARI also went to
USA to see Obama and only 33 delegates went
with him
THE DIFFERENCES........
ONLY jonaTAN was lodged in Pierre Hills Hotel
across from New York’s Central Park in a
presidential suite that cost Nigeria at least $
10,000 DOLLARS (amounting to ALMOST 1.8
MILLION naira) per night. and jonATAN spent
FIVE days in the hotel..... only GOD knows how
much was spent in the hotel accommodation of
the rest 547 delegates dat went with him
1.8 MILLION naira X 5 days = 9 MILLION naira
(only for jonaTAN's accommodation)
Some days ago, PRESIDENT BUHARI also traveled
to USA to hav some discussions with OBAMA and
PRSIDENT BUHARI single handedly stayed in
BLAIRE HOUSE and a single KOBO was not spent
MEANING........PRESIDENT BUHARI just saved
MILLIONS of naira into Nigeria's federation
account dat would hav been WASTED
Thank GOD am part of the REVOLUTIONARIESthat
sent dat WASTAGE SHOLESS ZOOLOGICAL
FISHERMAN back to Otuoke.
#No b me talk am o Na share they share give me so Kip ur views to ur self

Source: what's app group chat.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by 1shortblackboy: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Please do not add anything that relates to power supply in that list
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by marv1: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2015
bjcuntis:
BUHARI IS SLOW BUT.... Megawatts is constantly increasing. Buhari is slow foreign reserves are growing. This Buhari is slow but NNPC and NNLG are crediting fund into FG account even though no petroleum and Finance Minister yet. This man is very slow but state Governors where given N413.07 Billion to pay unpaid salary in their states. No Doubt Buhari is slow but EFCC and ICPC are busy arresting suspects and charging them to court. No, he is very slow but US and other European countries have started freezing accounts of our looted funds. But come if this Buhari should be fast what do you think will happen?
FELLOW NIGERIANS
with him
THE DIFFERENCES........

Even his son that went with him did nt enjoy estacode.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2015
bjcuntis:
FELLOW NIGERIANS
with him
THE DIFFERENCES........

Why?;the poster above me. Haven't you seen any improvement in power distribution in your area? It worths mentioning bro. Wake up!!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by bjcuntis(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2015
1shortblackboy:
nd why nt? Haven't u been experiencing a change in power supply as of late? Well, we have!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by wexyee: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2015
Reading
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by 2dillu2(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2015
True that
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by 1shortblackboy: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2015
bjcuntis:
nd why nt? Haven't u been experiencing a change in power supply as of late? Well, we have!
and who do we have to thank for that ? Jonathan or Buhari. And if u can tell me what Buhari has don concerning power in the past 2 months
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by Khd95(m): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2015
#babagoslow

hw dare u TANoids compare jonathan wit Lee kwan Yiu,MLK jr,

Anyways tanks God d shoeless son of a boat carver was bundled out back 2 otueke,alongside mama piss,my faverite comic charactergrin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by Abbycite(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2015
The owner of dis write up is a fo0l......there is nothing I can do about his stupidity, it was factory-fitted......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by Lattop(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2015
Abbycite:
The owner of dis write up is a fo0l......there is nothing I can do about his stupidity, it was factory-fitted......
1shortblackboy:
1shortblackboy:
and who do we have to thank for that ? Jonathan or Buhari. And if u can tell me what Buhari has don concerning power in the past 2 months
wailers association of nairaland

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by Lattop(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2015
Abbycite:
1shortblackboy:
1shortblackboy:
wailers association of nairalandgrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by bjcuntis(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2015
1shortblackboy:
well if u ask me I will tell u dat Buhari has made them (phcn) or wateva dia name is called sit up cos if Jonathan ws responsible why ddnt we enjoy dis kinda power supply during his administration? Ansa dat!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by egift(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2015
Everything is falling in line since he came in. Shm on PDP for their 16yrs of waste.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by Omenkata: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2015
egift:
Everything is falling in line since he came in. Shm on PDP for their 16yrs of waste.
thief how far grin

posting with a fraudulent data grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by 1shortblackboy: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
bjcuntis:
well if u ask me I will tell u dat Buhari has made them (phcn) or wateva dia name is called sit up cos if Jonathan ws responsible why ddnt we enjoy dis kinda power supply during his administration? Ansa dat!
so what ur saying is that they had enough ppower to distribute and just didn't do it?
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by hinwazaka: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2015
Keep deluding yourself. I hope you won't do a 360 and all of a sudden remember that the gains you claim now were indeed the works of the past administration, once little hiccups emerge.
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by DelGardo: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2015
1shortblackboy:
so what ur saying is that they had enough ppower to distribute and just didn't do it?

Not sure that's what he is saying but can you explain it to us?
How come Goodluck could not provide the level of service we are enjoying now?
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by 1shortblackboy: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2015
Lattop:
u have we against them syndrom. I don't know who u think is fighting with u. U don't even know if I voted for Buhari. I only made a point. D reasonable thing to do is counter it and not draw battle lines. I know u will reply with another war chant. Try and disappoint me
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by 1shortblackboy: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2015
bjcuntis:
my brother merely sitting up cannot generate power. Have more megawatts been added since d inception of this adminstration ?
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by ModiKen(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2015
1shortblackboy:
u have we against them syndrom. I don't know who u think is fighting with u. U don't even know if I voted for Buhari. I only made a point. D reasonable thing to do is counter it and not draw battle lines. I know u will reply with another war chant. Try and disappoint me

War chant?! grin grin grin This got me cracking

Well thank God u quickly denied it.

Already thought you were the Secretary General of WAN (Wailers Association of Nigeria) grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by ba7man(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2015
1shortblackboy:
Abeg carry your GEJ go one side jooor.

They kept scamming him that APC was blowing gas pipes as the reason for poor power supply and he believed and kept giving them more money............ have you seen what a blown gas pipeline looks like??.....GEJ couldn't comprehend.

Thanks to the riot act PMB read out to the GENCOs and DISCOs about revoking their licence that made everyone
sit up and perform.

If it was GEJ that won, we would still be in darkness because he would still be falling for the same scam and releasing billions into their account.

PhD in mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by iamrealdeji(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2015
President Buhari is emulating Prophet Muhammad and Umar ibn Abdulazeez in his leadership but Jonathan ruled exactly like the King in the Bible that Wole Soyinka said later ate grass
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by psyqs(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by ElDaIllest(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
All we need him to do is quicken his pace a little...too slow joor sad
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by 1shortblackboy: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
ba7man:
Abeg carry your GEJ go one side jooor.

They kept scamming him that APC was blowing gas pipes as the reason for poor power supply and he believed and kept giving them more money............ have you seen what a blown gas pipeline looks like??.....GEJ couldn't comprehend.

Thanks to the riot act PMB read out to the GENCOs and DISCOs about revoking their licence that made everyone
sit up and perform.

If it was GEJ that won, we would still be in darkness because he would still be falling for the same scam and releasing billions into their account.

PhD in mumu.
so jonathan increased d megawatts but d discos were scamming him?
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by 1shortblackboy: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
ModiKen:

War chant?! grin grin grin This got me cracking

Well thank God u quickly denied it.

Already thought you were the Secretary General of WAN (Wailers Association of Nigeria) grin grin
undecided
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by sammyj: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
wink
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by ba7man(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
1shortblackboy:
so jonathan increased d megawatts but d discos were scamming him?
Basically.......... yes.
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Yaba left have been let lose.
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by olawalepopoola: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lattop:
Abbreviating it means WAN! WAN...Wailers for life! LOL
Re: Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This by 1shortblackboy: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
ba7man:
Basically.......... yes.
ok

(1) (Reply)

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns / Fg’s Order Threatens Treasury Single Account / Kogi: APC Will Replace Faleke If Need Be – Odigie- Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.