Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,472 members, 7,864,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone (3095 Views)

[counterthread] Should A Man Cook For His GF? (not His Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by DharmyYinks: 12:22am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:
Don't have anything to comment on this lol abegi
grin

Re u guilty as charged?
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by Gurgle(f): 12:24am On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

grin

Re u guilty as charged?

yes but those conversations can be very empty, I don't do that unless im very close to the person and I have deeper things I want to discuss after the initial gist. otherwise its a waste of my time

all that stuff is what I would have been discussing like 3/4 years ago, right now im not really interested
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by DharmyYinks: 12:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

yes but those conversations can be very empty, I don't do that unless im very close to the person and I have deeper things I want to discuss after the initial gist. otherwise its a waste of my time

all that stuff is what I would have been discussing like 3/4 years ago, right now im not really interested

So u re sayin 'Old things are passed away and all things have become new' ehn?

I dnt tink females can completely do without dis characters
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by Gurgle(f): 12:33am On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

So u re sayin 'Old things are passed away and all things have become new' ehn?

I dnt tink females can completely do without dis characters

Something like that.

Yeah I agree women do it a lot but it has to be the right group of people or its just a waste of time. I have reasons why im saying this but its too abstract for a light discussion, that's why I initially avoided the thread lol sorry
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by DharmyYinks: 12:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Something like that.

Yeah I agree women do it a lot but it has to be the right group of people or its just a waste of time. I have reasons why im saying this but its too abstract for a light discussion, that's why I initially avoided the thread lol sorry

Lol... no p

I ve seen some cases whereby a woman A and woman B wil gossip abt tinz and afta dey finish woman B wil replicate d gossip wit woman C. Hw do u describe dat?
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by Gurgle(f): 12:45am On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Lol... no p

I ve seen some cases whereby a woman A and woman B wil gossip abt tinz and afta dey finish woman B wil replicate d gossip wit woman C. Hw do u describe dat?

you mean gossip about woman A to woman C or just repeat the same gossip to woman C again?
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by DharmyYinks: 12:48am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

you mean gossip about woman A to woman C or just repeat the same gossip to woman C again?
Both
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by Eniqurl(f): 12:48am On Aug 06, 2015
Hmm
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by Gurgle(f): 12:52am On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Both

yeah that's what I mean, whats the point of that.

I would rather just sit with my friend and watch a film or play some music. Cause sometimes there is really nothing to say.

The thing is that guys do this as well, so much. Guys gossip about each other well well. especially about each other's wives and sisters lol
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by DharmyYinks: 1:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah that's what I mean, whats the point of that.

I would rather just sit with my friend and watch a film or play some music. Cause sometimes there is really nothing to say.

The thing is that guys do this as well, so much. Guys gossip about each other well well. especially about each other's wives and sisters lol
Principled Gurgle

lol... and also abt der galfrnds and d new chicks in town/skul/class
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by Gurgle(f): 1:26am On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Principled Gurgle

lol... and also abt der galfrnds and d new chicks in town/skul/class

Lol you see. gosh I would hate to be the subject of that gossip, so embarrassing!
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by DharmyYinks: 1:38am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol you see. gosh I would hate to be the subject of that gossip, so embarrassing!

And filled wit funcheesy

Just lyk u galz discuss bout ur crush or d guy wu recently asked u out
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by DharmyYinks: 1:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Eniqurl:
Hmm
Wats dat?
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by Gurgle(f): 1:43am On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

And filled wit funcheesy

Just lyk u galz discuss bout ur crush or d guy wu recently asked u out

you know at the moment I don't really discuss that. I like keeping it to myself

when I talk about it I feel like it loses its value, especially if the person im talking to is not really paying much attention
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by DharmyYinks: 1:50am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

you know at the moment I don't really discuss that. I like keeping it to myself

when I talk about it I feel like it loses its value, especially if the person im talking to is not really paying much attention
Wat if u wer telling ur female bestie and she listens to wat u re saying.

In some cases,a gal will just send her frnd to stylishly ask her crush if he lyks her and bla bla bla

Wat bout dat?
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by Gurgle(f): 1:59am On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Wat if u wer telling ur female bestie and she listens to wat u re saying.

In some cases,a gal will just send her frnd to stylishly ask her crush if he lyks her and bla bla bla

Wat bout dat?

ok. if its my close friend I would tell them if somebody asked me out, the last time that happened I rejected him already without needing assistance but the time before that I needed help, so I did ask someone

NO way im too old for that. in fact if I sight a guy I like I wont even tell anybody about him until I have an answer from him
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by DharmyYinks: 2:03am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

ok. if its my close friend I would tell them if somebody asked me out, the last time that happened I rejected him already without needing assistance but the time before that I needed help, so I did ask someone

NO way im too old for that. in fact if I sight a guy I like I wont even tell anybody about him until I have an answer from him
Wat help did u need dat u had to ask sum1(if u dnt mind me askin)
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by Gurgle(f): 2:04am On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Wat help did u need dat u had to ask sum1(if u dnt mind me askin)

Didn't know how to reject him, although I shouldn't even have accepted to start talking to him in the first place because he was rude in the beginning
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by DharmyYinks: 2:21am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Didn't know how to reject him, although I shouldn't even have accepted to start talking to him in the first place because he was rude in the beginning
Some guys and der ways sha.... It was nyc sharing ur tots and experience.

U finally changed ur dp
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by Gurgle(f): 2:28am On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Some guys and der ways sha.... It was nyc sharing ur tots and experience.

U finally changed ur dp

Yeah it was very annoying but at least that was a couple of years ago. I can reject them more easily now if they don't behave well

Yeah I don't even know what it is, its just a picture I found on the internet. Wheres your own
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by kathykathy(f): 4:29am On Aug 06, 2015
anyi na enye nsogbu,,odi e mara na anyi na enye nsogbu (phyno)
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by timm1990(m): 5:26am On Aug 06, 2015
kathykathy:
anyi na enye nsogbu,,odi e mara na anyi na enye nsogbu (phyno)
meaning oooo?
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by skyfullofstars(f): 5:31am On Aug 06, 2015
Mmm some of these points are true. However, I should add that the things we discuss boil down to personal interest. For example, I talk to my friends about politics, international affairs, new countries or cultures I've discovered... Those are the things Im interested in. I don't watch TV or soap operas, and I have no idea what's going on in the lives of the so-called celebrities, therefore that's not a topic for me. I also like discussing about academic articles I've read at university and the interesting things I've learned in class.

So I think it's up to each individual case.
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by kathykathy(f): 6:58am On Aug 06, 2015
timm1990:
meaning oooo?
computer is an electronic machine
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by DharmyYinks: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah it was very annoying but at least that was a couple of years ago. I can reject them more easily now if they don't behave well

Yeah I don't even know what it is, its just a picture I found on the internet. Wheres your own
Lol

Staying hidden for now. May put it later sha
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by Gurgle(f): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Lol

Staying hidden for now. May put it later sha

Ok. quote me when you do
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by DharmyYinks: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. quote me when you do
Ok... wil do
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by kathykathy(f): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2015
they help each oda cook lies to tell their boo if one of them has some wrong things
Re: Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone by timm1990(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
kathykathy:
they help each oda cook lies to tell their boo if one of them has some wrong things
hmmm.....speaking from experience!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Visit You, Even When She Suspects You Are ‘up To Something’. / She Sneezes Whenever She Cooks / Public Display Of Affection (pda),yay Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.