Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

His Mother Call 'fork' As 'Bleep' Should He Correct Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Mother Call 'fork' As 'Bleep' Should He Correct Her? (743 Views)

Help Me I Am High As Bleep!!!!! / Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed / M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Mother Call 'fork' As 'Bleep' Should He Correct Her? by bebene: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
a friend of mine complain to me that his mother pronounce 'fork' as 'Bleep' the way it is, and he is worried every time she said so and want to correct her,but he is not sure whether its right to correct her or not,since thats how the word is.
And if he is to correct her how should he start?
Re: His Mother Call 'fork' As 'Bleep' Should He Correct Her? by Gurgle(f): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
The same way Africans pronounce "sheet" as.. you know grin

It used to surprise me a little but im used to it now

OP im thinking, let me get back to you

Anyway as long as the pronunciation is in tune with the rest of her accent, don't see why he needs to correct her

Its clear which one she means
Re: His Mother Call 'fork' As 'Bleep' Should He Correct Her? by Melahou(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
No need to correct her...

Let her enjoy the moment

She's used to the word like that
Re: His Mother Call 'fork' As 'Bleep' Should He Correct Her? by bebene: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:
The same way Africans pronounce "sheet" as.. you know grin

It used to surprise me a little but im used to it now

OP im thinking, let me get back to you

Anyway as long as the pronunciation is in tune with the rest of her accent, don't see why he needs to correct her

Its clear which one she means

what if she say it infront of people,in public that has always been his fear,what the reaction of such people would be
Re: His Mother Call 'fork' As 'Bleep' Should He Correct Her? by Gurgle(f): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
bebene:

what if she say it infront of people,in public that has always been his fear,what the reaction of such people would be

But I don't see any difference. In Nigerian English, both sound the same, no?
Re: His Mother Call 'fork' As 'Bleep' Should He Correct Her? by jamex93(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Free d woman jor, she tel u say ha mind dirty ni
Re: His Mother Call 'fork' As 'Bleep' Should He Correct Her? by IamLEGEND1: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
i dont know who should be correcting who here....

ur mind is perverted and her's is not.....

work on ur dirty self first before correcting her minor phonetic blunder
Re: His Mother Call 'fork' As 'Bleep' Should He Correct Her? by mikkyjagga1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ure the one that needs to take correction cos she's actually saying it right, u just have a dirty mind!

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not A Cheat Until Your Partner Catches You / Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes / 5 Habits Ladies Must Stop If They Are Ready To Settle Down For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.