Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic) (4149 Views)

A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) / Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / Ijeoma Said I Must Marry Her Because I Saw Her Boobs See What Happened Next [pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Slimzjoe:

In this Case, its YODO!! Painfully Too
no sire...
its yolo..abeg

#YOLO
Re: Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic) by ivyT(f): 12:17am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:
But that lady is a dullard gan

Look how they normally store machetes on the wall

all the husband needs to do is aim one well and it will pass through both of them
Lol@pass through both of them

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic) by agohmamuda(m): 1:14am On Aug 06, 2015
Buddah:
arrange wetin. when you do return she will just beg you. #datsall

Brother fear will not let u wait for my return;
Re: Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic) by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 06, 2015
What if a woman walked in on her cheating husband undecided

I'm sure you people would expect her to just start praying calmly
undecided
Re: Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:
What if a woman walked in on her cheating husband undecided

I'm sure you people would expect her to just start praying calmly
undecided
Actually, I would expect her to tear the girl apart while am trying to rescue the girl by grabbing a bottle of champaign with a glass and sitting with my legs crossed and saying "Darling, please. Don't hurt her. please Darling" in-between sips of wine grin
Re: Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Buddah:
Actually, I would expect her to tear the girl apart while am trying to rescue the girl by grabbing a bottle of champaign with a glass and sitting with my legs crossed and saying "Darling, please. Don't hurt her. please Darling" in-between sips of wine grin
Lol I pity your woman.

I can't do anything like that. I'd just kick you both out and serve you divorce papers the next day. No time o
Re: Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol I pity your woman.

I can't do anything like that. I'd just kick you both out and serve you divorce papers the next day. No time o
Love burns brighter than sunshine. Love conquers all- even your momentary fury would be doused before the "next day" hehe.

Cos u wud know I was only fooling around with her naaw, that you are the queen of my heart for all time grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants / How To ENLARGE Your Breast Naturally By Massaging - Dr. Phreedah / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.