Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. (594 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by mrkay101(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
LOL when I remember this one incedent dat happened to me back in school. I jst feel like going back. Crazy right cheesy

Ok so during my final year days I was at a lodge party. The part had been on for about an hour but it didn't get hot until 11pm to 12midnight.

There was this shorty going crazy on the dance floor. Infact almost all the guys wanted to dance with her. Nice good looking girl, wore a bum short and sleeveless top. This babe was going wild and to my luck I got shorty to one dark corner on the floor and we were jst rocking.

Shorty was grinding up all on me and ur boy was trying so hard (pun intended) to hide he's hard on. We where sweating like chickens the day b4 Christmas day. tongue I guess she was high or something becos b4 I knew what was up. Shorty's hand slid down my trousers inside my boxers to my Main Man.
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by ladyF(f): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
shocked
Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
The spectator at the corner guzzling the liquors.

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Gone Wrong / Casual Sex Can Guarantee Healthier, Better Sperm: Study / Please Help Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.