Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion (46398 Views)

Swansea City Confirms Sacking Of Paul Clement / Iheanacho First Hattrick / Man City Confirms Kelechi Iheanacho’s First Team Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Occurstaem(m): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
More power to his elbow, insha Allah.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by anigbajumo(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Congratz,cnt wait 2c him alongside sterlin cry[sup][/sup]

Make oliseh also do d needful.....

One again congrtz 2d young man
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by anigold(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
post=36650128:

http://yesreport..com/2015/08/man-city-confirms-iheanachos-first-team.html

excellent one. Congrats lad..
Dont be like mikel ooo....
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by easyelliot(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Good news indeed. We need this lad to do well and pave a new era. Oliseh, don't forget this boy o. Mikel is a relic of the past content on riding the bench collecting his check. Forget him Nacho is the future.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Onyije1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
5% sabi play ball no be small

proudly 5%

6 Likes

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by bamac(m): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
safarigirl:
i'm correcting your apparently daft, ignorant self to speak like a human being instead of exposing your cretinous character.

Perhaps you suffer from an immense lack of comprehension, hence you assume you can just type BS on a borrowed phone. If you were too useless to achieve anything of note at Kelechi's age, don't assume everyone else was chasing girls about like you
i dey beg
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by safarigirl(f): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Icon4s:

I doubt that he will get regular playing time. With players like Sterling, Aguero, Silva, Navas playing support roles to Bony and Djeko he hardly will b a starter. The best dey can do for his career is to loan him to a championship side so he can gain playing time and mature in d game.
heard Dzeko is going to Roma....Aguero is prone to injuries and Kelechi is projected to play at least 15 games next season courtesy of those.

I got the info from CityWatch on Twitter (one of Man City's authentic handles)....they said he and Sterling wil cover for Aguero and Bony, there was no mention of Navas or Dzeko....and Kelechi could even upstage Bony

1 Like

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Ugik(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Congrats bro,a promotion well deserved
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by anigold(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bibidear:
Wished he joined manutd,anyways all the best.

man u has never been a good destination for African Players.

I cant remember any successful African Player at manchester united....
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Icon4s(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
safarigirl:
heard Dzeko is going to Roma....Aguero is prone to injuries and Kelechi is projected to play at least 15 games next season courtesy of those.

I got the info from CityWatch on Twitter (one of Man City's authentic handles)....they said he and Sterling wil cover for Aguero and Bony, there was no mention of Navas or Dzeko....and Kelechi could even upstage Bony

So hu plays centre forwards this weekend?
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Ugik(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
safarigirl:
i'm correcting your apparently daft, ignorant self to speak like a human being instead of exposing your cretinous character.

Perhaps you suffer from an immense lack of comprehension, hence you assume you can just type BS on a borrowed phone. If you were too useless to achieve anything of note at Kelechi's age, don't assume everyone else was chasing girls about like you
mehn,all dat grammar for one person?
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by nifton(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
If I no support the blue side of manchester for this season eeh,make i know weting cus am.

1 Like

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by allanphash7(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Now i know your situation

Guards!!!

A patient is out of the ward
safarigirl:

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Bibidear(f): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
anigold:

man u has never been a good destination for African Players.
I cant remember any successful African Player at manchester united....
arsenal could av been better
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by anigold(m): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....I was dia in the spirit grin

keep you are really representing the ladyfolk... Meanwhile you mates are arguing over Monalisa chinda's real age....

grin grin
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by anigold(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bibidear:

arsenal could av been better

yes Arsenal could have been better.
Wenger can take risks on young players e.g fabregas,walcot,ox and the rest.

Also Arsenal has good history with African players e.g kanu, toure etc
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
MadCow1:
Kelechi.. Do you remember your Mother's advise about bad friends and avoiding them?

Raheem Sterling is that bad friend.. Avoid him like a plague. Don't even pass the ball to him or collect a pass from him. angry

May you sail to heights that even Eagles dare to fly at..

LMAO I miss your comments.

*clears throat*

One Liverpool fan hating on sterling for leaving Liverpool has been spotted. grin grin

It must be painful supporting a club that never plays in UCL, a team that can't attract Europe's biggest players.

Hehehe. You will never wall alone.

GGMU cool

1 Like

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by CaptPlanet(m): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
safarigirl:
So glad for him....hope Manu and Nduka can see the gem they failed to utilise because of bad belle-ism....

Iheanacho will now be used as a cover alongside Sterling in the absence of Aguero and Bony. He's expected to feature in their first game against West Bromwich Albion.

Meanwhile, that's a picture of Jason Denayer, Marcos Lopes and Kelechi Iheanacho last night when they were promoted to the senior team

Cc: thegoodjoe

See chic wey sabi ball pass some guys! Not like my ex that complains each time I'm enjoying my weekend matches!

Please marry me
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by enomakos(m): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Congrats young man
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by caprini1: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nacho.....one of the very few real ballers left in Nigeria.I know he will break through in the EPL,cos them sterling,Rooney,walcot,Barkley etc are not better ballers when they were his age ,and they all coped at EPL high levels.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by safarigirl(f): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Icon4s:

So hu plays centre forwards this weekend?
dunno....Denayer's getting the no.9 shirt so he might just take the role. Considering WBA isn't that much competition, City might want to try out their newbies for this one.

Sterling and Iheanacho on the flanks and Denayer in the centre in a 4-3-3 formation
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by safarigirl(f): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
anigold:

keep you are really representing the ladyfolk... Meanwhile you mates are arguing over Monalisa chinda's real age....

grin grin
thanks smiley
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by omonnakoda: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
Is Iheanacho Ibo?
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Emilokoiyawon: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
cool Congrats Kelechi - take advantage of this golden opportunity - Choo ewu ojii ka chi di. cool

1 Like

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by jude33084(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
WooooooW!

Congratulations boy.

Up Naija! cheesy
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Richman15: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
CONGRATE. I am happy for him. Wishing him d Best in d Seasons ahead.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by pelumi001(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Congrat Nachooooooo!!! Keep on progressing, the sky is not your limit. Where is azeez?
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by safarigirl(f): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
omonnakoda:
Is Iheanacho Ibo?
Igbo, not Ibo

4 Likes

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by judedwriter(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nice one!!! With time he will break into the first xi.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by omonnakoda: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
safarigirl:
Igbo, not Ibo
So he is Ika?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana WCQ Today: VAR Installed And Ghanaians Are Mocking Nigeria / Wilson Oruma Loses N1.2 Billion To A Pastor & Fake Oil Business / Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.