Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion (46402 Views)

Swansea City Confirms Sacking Of Paul Clement / Iheanacho First Hattrick / Man City Confirms Kelechi Iheanacho’s First Team Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by emorse(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Largas:
iheanacho is biafran grin
So is Theodore Orji. The sooner you outgrow this childish and myopic tribal sentimentality, the better for you and future generations.

1 Like

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by buggaboo: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ahh. Good news, the boy's got skills.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by hkidola00(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
MaziKachi:
Better things ahead for the young man. However, he should know that talent is never enough.
hmmm, bro am a striving footballer too...may i know wot is needed again
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by robosky02(m): 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
ok na
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
hkidola00:

Hardwork, dedication and commitment.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
hkidola00:

Hardwork, dedication and commitment. Self discipline too.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by timijoseph01(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
emorse:

Hate him as you may, Mikel has done well for himself. Even some of our greatest ever platers cannot boast of what he's got. Champions league final is an example.
yes.. even if he never played up to 45mins in a league cup..
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by hkidola00(m): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
MaziKachi:

Hardwork, dedication and commitment.
hmmmm, noted, thank you very much
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by bastien: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2015
gabazin080:
During my school days I always hope to be a professional footballer. I was captain of my school team and my local club in IFO, ogun state. But it all ended when I broke my leg 2 months to my senior waec, that was how my father forced me to stop going to training with a promise that he would get me a better Academy but he didn't till I lost interest because age was not on my side.
Now my kid brother who is 12 is training with that same local club but always told me he would like to be a professional footballer.
I don't want my bro's dream also die like mine. So I want to know which good football Academy that have made some star footballer that I can register him with either in lagos or ogun.
Please nairalanders help me
go too festac field, or go to trade fair and ask of jagaza
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 07, 2015
safarigirl:
dunno....Denayer's getting the no.9 shirt so he might just take the role. Considering WBA isn't that much competition, City might want to try out their newbies for this one.

Sterling and Iheanacho on the flanks and Denayer in the centre in a 4-3-3 formation
and here i was thinking you knew football.FYI jason denayer is a DEFENDER!!
anyways nobody is above MISSITAKI
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by safarigirl(f): 12:31am On Aug 07, 2015
FINgames:
and here i was thinking you knew football.FYI jason denayer is a DEFENDER!!
anyways nobody is above MISSITAKI
read it on twitter...but got the numbers mixed up....dunno what role Denayer plays though, only reason I followed City EDS is cuz of Kelechi.

Apart from him, I know Lopes, Barker, Gunn and Glendon. Wasn't familiar with the rest, still not interested in getting familiar with them. Like I have repeatedly said, I'm not into Club football. I just get the info I deem necessary.

1 Like

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Timbuktu14(m): 12:36am On Aug 07, 2015
gabazin080:
Congratulations to the young lad. Thank God he didn't join one sh*t club in London called Chelsea. Career distroyers
#YNWA bro
grin Hi hater! grin
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Timbuktu14(m): 12:40am On Aug 07, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
Who among Kelechi pearls got to where he his now? Manu Garba and our local coaches should learn not to kill what they built, Sunday Mba comes to mind
Congrat Kelechi on ur promotion I pray u makes Nigerians proud.
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by 9japatroit(m): 1:13am On Aug 07, 2015
Soso990240:
I dont think so..Wenger is already Under pressure for Using unknown players..dat why he is trying hard to sign a known stricker. Arsenal already hav youngsters dat can play football verywell,yet they ar nt in d senior team.imagine a player as gud as Alex Iwobi their junior team captain playin in their youth team..watchd d guy play and i told myself dat super eagles has a bright future. Arsenal wouldnt hav been a gud destination for Iheanacho.
iwobi has been promoted to arsenal first team this season.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by JayJustus(m): 2:05am On Aug 07, 2015
gabazin080:
During my school days I always hope to be a professional footballer. I was captain of my school team and my local club in IFO, ogun state. But it all ended when I broke my leg 2 months to my senior waec, that was how my father forced me to stop going to training with a promise that he would get me a better Academy but he didn't till I lost interest because age was not on my side.
Now my kid brother who is 12 is training with that same local club but always told me he would like to be a professional footballer.
I don't want my bro's dream also die like mine. So I want to know which good football Academy that have made some star footballer that I can register him with either in lagos or ogun.
Please nairalanders help me

I feel you bro...I was in Pepsi academy from 13 years until I was 17...I stopped cos I needed to goto school...but as I moved to Msia for studies I played in the state league here without much headache and broke my scaphoid also that same year and my wrist was never the same again so I quit... I had not only practical but theoretical knowledge of football at Pepsi academy...I don't know what their state is now but you should know prominent players have come from that academy... odemwingie, mikel, oduamadi...try Pepsi they are in Lagos and ogun

1 Like

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by edi287: 2:56am On Aug 07, 2015
safarigirl:
dunno....Denayer's getting the no.9 shirt so he might just take the role. Considering WBA isn't that much competition, City might want to try out their newbies for this one.

Sterling and Iheanacho on the flanks and Denayer in the centre in a 4-3-3 formation
Isn't Denayer a cb?
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by gabazin080(m): 5:52am On Aug 07, 2015
bastien:
go too festac field, or go to trade fair and ask of jagaza
is it a standard Academy that have produced some star players. Because I don't want him to play football just for fun but for the future
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by gabazin080(m): 5:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Timbuktu14:
grin Hi hater! grin
Hello chelsh*t fan
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by bastien: 6:16am On Aug 07, 2015
gabazin080:
is it a standard Academy that have produced some star players. Because I don't want him to play football just for fun but for the future
i will name a few, Obinna Nsofor, Joel Obi, Brown Ideye, Oduammadi etc

just ask of Jagaza supremarcy thats his nick name i will get his real name from my guy who play in south africa............the man is connected to the extend naija FA lnow him,he has coach the likes of Enyeama, Mikel nd the rest
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by gabazin080(m): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2015
bastien:
i will name a few, Obinna Nsofor, Joel Obi, Brown Ideye, Oduammadi etc

just ask of Jagaza supremarcy thats his nick name i will get his real name from my guy who play in south africa............the man is connected to the extend naija FA lnow him,he has coach the likes of Enyeama, Mikel nd the rest
thanks for the info. Do you have his contacts
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2015
emorse:

So is Theodore Orji. The sooner you outgrow this childish and myopic tribal sentimentality, the better for you and future generations.

When an igbo does something good you all tag him Nigerian and when an igbo does something bad you all tag him igbo.

Idiots.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by bastien: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2015
gabazin080:
thanks for the info. Do you have his contacts
nope
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by MadCow1: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2015
Largas:

LMAO I miss your comments.

*clears throat*

One Liverpool fan hating on sterling for leaving Liverpool has been spotted. grin grin

It must be painful supporting a club that never plays in UCL, a team that can't attract Europe's biggest players.

Hehehe. You will never wall alone.

GGMU cool

Painful? Puleeze. ..

Like I say, these are trying times for Liverpool Fans. But then again, it wouldn't be much fun if we won it all the time.

Speaking of Raheem Sterling, I pray he breaks his leg in training and is out of play for the rest of his career. grin

I don't hate the Kid, I hate the way he left things at the Kop. I for example have no ill feeling towards Luis Surrey for leaving when he did. He is still loved by the Anfield faithful and would get a standing ovation whenever he returns to Anfield.. But Sterling! Bleep him..

And don't worry about Liverpool, we will be fine..

YNWA..

Madcow. ..
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by lionel4mercy: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2015
gabazin080:
Congratulations to the young lad. Thank God he didn't join one sh*t club in London called Chelsea. Career distroyers
#YNWA bro

YNWA in city?
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by sojihandsome: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2015
GREAT ONE FOR HIM IT A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT GOT THIS AND I THINK I SHOULD LET YOU GUY KNOW ABOUT #‎NaijaBetBonus‬

Few hours to the kick-off of the new SEASON : Ligue1, BPL, Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga Lovers are you ready to kick-off the season with NaijaBet?
Let get back to the winning ways with greater package as NaijaBet is here again with a Mega Double promo

1st Offer :

Get more to place bet for the 2015/2016 Season,
Get 22.5% UP TO 300,000 of your deposit
Use the bonus code in the space provided for bonus code
(7176812)
from 1st August to 31st August 2015

2nd Offer

For first time deposit alone sign up
make Deposit minimum of N2000 to your NaijaBet account and get 100% of
your deposit back for free Bet using this bonus code (8370288)

You must not open multiple account in order to get multiple
bonus
NaijaBet standing rules and regulations apply

www.NaijaBet.com

On your mark, Get set, Go!!!

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2015
safarigirl:
Just got the news he'll be given the No. 11 jersey ât City.....safe to say City just got a ton of naija fans courtesy Kelechi
Some of us have been Citeh fans from the beginning o. But y'all are very welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by jidebaba69(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cdstars:

Do you know that Mikel may now be playing for MK dons if he signed for Manchester United.

Anything is possible but if his creative ability was nurtured he might have been playing for Real Madrid.
If you watched Mikel during the 2005 u 20 world cup he was a fantastic attacking midfielder. But Mourinho turned him into the most timid and boring defensive midfielder. In fact he one of the only midfielders in the league that doesn't score goals. Just a dire boring player that spends most of time shinning the bench.
What a waste.

1 Like

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by MyMentor: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Is now dat Man City wil have value in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by emorse(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Largas:

When an igbo does something good you all tag him Nigerian and when an igbo does something bad you all tag him igbo.

Idiots.

Stop being such a child. Tribalism will get you nowhere. That some numb skulls display their ignorance through by tribal bigotry doesn't make it right. Its like cutting off your own nose to spite your own face. Besides, you don't even know if I'm Igbo.
Re: Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion by emorse(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
jidebaba69:

Anything is possible but if his creative ability was nurtured he might have been playing for Real Madrid.
If you watched Mikel during the 2005 u 20 world cup he was a fantastic attacking midfielder. But Mourinho turned him into the most timid and boring defensive midfielder. In fact he one of the only midfielders in the league that doesn't score goals. Just a dire boring player that spends most of time shinning the bench.
What a waste.
Taiye Taiwo was the third best player in that tournament. Obasi was brilliant. Ibrahim Affelay (made a big-money move to barca afterwards), Ryan Babel (went to Liverpool afterwards), Filipe Luis, Fernando Llorente, Raphael, Ezequel Garay, Fernando Gago to name a few were prominent features of that tournament. A good number of them kept their playing positions yet only a few of them have been as successful as Mikel. Cut the lad some slack. Its not easy to play top level football in any capacity for ten years stretch. Not everyone can be like the Messis and Ronaldos of this world.

This is not to say Mikel is as good as he could have ever been. A bit of hard work from him can still make him better. Blaming Mourinho is just misplaced in my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria / Manchester City Players Salaries 2022 – Weekly Wages 2021/22 / Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.